ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***OFFICIAL KU VS. OSU GAME THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270210)

chiefsfan987 02-20-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9421491)
I hope we rape the ever loving shit out of TCU.

I hope they save some of it for ISU. That is going to be such a huge game on Monday. Win that one and things will be looking really, really good. I think they'd be able to lose the Baylor game and still win the conference title.

Imon Yourside 02-20-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 (Post 9421536)
I hope they save some of it for ISU. That is going to be such a huge game on Monday. Win that one and things will be looking really, really good. I think they'd be able to lose the Baylor game and still win the conference title.

I could see us beating Baylor before ISU but would like both.

Buehler445 02-21-2013 12:01 AM

Wow. What a game.

That was a tough, hard fought game. I love that we won it. I'd rather have won by 80, but this was a big game.

Young, Withey, EJ, Releford brought it. I was disappointed Young got in foul trouble. He was doing some really good things. It warmed my soul to get offensive rebounds. Normally it's us giving us easy buckets on OREB.

I really liked Traylor's minutes. He played some sound defense and did a little offensively. There wasn't the fall off that we normally see when he comes in. He did a lot of good in relief.

TTC has it right. Games like this are why we need defense.

And L-O-Mother****ing-L at the assbags bitching about the refs.

Fritz88 02-21-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9421452)
I have multiple times already. But he didn't play well tonight. In fact, he played quite awful. There shouldn't be any reason to get into this, but it was obvious.

He gave away the game, and he won the game.

Made rookie mistakes.

I think it's time to bench EJ for good but Self wouldn't do it.

KC_Connection 02-21-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9421629)
He gave away the game, and he won the game.

Made rookie mistakes.

I think it's time to bench EJ for good but Self wouldn't do it.

For good reason. Tharpe showed again tonight that he isn't anywhere close to ready to run the offense regularly. And additionally, EJ played really well today.

KC_Connection 02-21-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9421603)
I really liked Traylor's minutes. He played some sound defense and did a little offensively. There wasn't the fall off that we normally see when he comes in. He did a lot of good in relief.

He rebounds, plays defense, and doesn't turn the ball over immediately when he touches it. So he's basically the opposite of Perry right now. I'd give him all those minutes.

Prison Bitch 02-21-2013 12:25 AM

Tharpe was 1-10 before the last shot. Releford, young and Withey were 17-29. Why we weren't feeding them the ball was a mystery

Chiefs Pantalones 02-21-2013 12:27 AM

I can't go to sleep because my heart is still racing. Geez lol

Buehler445 02-21-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9421645)
He rebounds, plays defense, and doesn't turn the ball over immediately when he touches it. So he's basically the opposite of Perry right now. I'd give him all those minutes.

That's kind of news. Usually he comes in out of positions, gives up offensive rebounds and fouls.

Al Czervik 02-21-2013 12:33 AM

Awesome win for the Hawks. Winning on the road isnt easy and to win in double OT....Sweet.

Wonder if Bardo has recovered from the loss? That shitbag did nothing but pimp OSU the whole game. Broke his heart to see KU win.

jjjayb 02-21-2013 01:26 AM

I really, really, really wanted to see one of the Jayhawks do a flip on Oklahoma's court after the victory. :#

saphojunkie 02-21-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9421728)
I really, really, really wanted to see one of the Jayhawks do a flip on Oklahoma's court after the victory. :#

**** that. Winning in Stillwater ain't new.

saphojunkie 02-21-2013 01:53 AM

I really want a gif of Elijah crossing Marcus smart up and leaving him on the floor.

BWillie 02-21-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9421363)
Tharpe did it? Bahahaha. That's only going to build his ridiculous confidence in himself even more.

He was terrible. I agree about his confidence. ...I dont know why he has so much and bmac so little. Dont get me wrong, Tharpe has a good skillset. Good handles, passer, can break ppl down off the dribble but he takes the biggest bone headed shots on the team. He wets himself every time he has the ball in his hands w less than 12 on the shot clock just so he can selfishly throw up a garbage shot.

KC_Connection 02-21-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9421764)
He was terrible. I agree about his confidence. ...I dont know why he has so much and bmac so little. Dont get me wrong, Tharpe has a good skillset. Good handles, passer, can break ppl down off the dribble but he takes the biggest bone headed shots on the team. He wets himself every time he has the ball in his hands w less than 12 on the shot clock just so he can selfishly throw up a garbage shot.

The situation is probably not going to get any better after he made that shot either. I just hope he retains his confidence but cuts down on the terrible decisions as time goes on.