ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

-King- 03-07-2013 09:13 PM

Shaun Hill won 2 games with the 9ers when the defense allowed 24 points LMAO

Dave Lane 03-07-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9475088)
Alex Smith was on pace for 23 TD's in a restricted game manager role in SF.

Reid is going to have him air it out much more here and surround him with weapons.

Alex Smith will throw 25 TD's next year IMO.

Here's to hoping its zero.

Beeker 03-07-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475361)
You are a dumb shit.

Tom Brady won three super bowls with less on offense than Alex Smith ever had as a niner
Posted via Mobile Device

Correction:

Tom Brady won 1 Super Bowl. Adam Vinatieri won 2.

Yes, I am a smartass.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 09:13 PM

oh so it's just ****ing a magical coincidence and pure random luck that Michael Crabtree had his first 1000 yard season and career numbers in pretty much everything once they made the switch at QB and he saw increased production come his way.

But hey, hes no good, that's not Alex Smiths he fault he cant make his WRs better boohoo hes got no offensive weapons but magically Colin Kaepernick steps in and makes the a 10th overall first round pick at WR better because it's no joke that Crabtree benefited statistically.

Hammock Parties 03-07-2013 09:13 PM

"tom brady's career high in tds was 28"

what is this supposed to prove?

Alex Smith's career high in TDs is pathetic even compared to that.

Shit man he's pathetic compared to Matt Cassel's career high TD mark too.

What the **** are Alexcusers on?

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475368)
Correction:

Tom Brady won 1 Super Bowl. Adam Vinatieri won 2.

Yes, I am a smartass.

vinatieri never gets the chance without Brady.

And at least you are honest
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 03-07-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475357)
Cassel worked his ass off.

I'm sure Smith will too, why has he been mediocre his whole career? He didn't work hard as a niner?
Posted via Mobile Device

he, is a game manager. he gets the most out of his ability.

No one said hes great. hes a GAME MANAGER. you are just making shit up as you go along.

Hammock Parties 03-07-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475375)
he gets the most out of his ability.

Which isn't much.

Why would anyone want 3144/17 starting on their team?

Why?

opposition 03-07-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475357)
Cassel worked his ass off.

I'm sure Smith will too, why has he been mediocre his whole career? He didn't work hard as a niner?
Posted via Mobile Device

I would say he's been "good to sometimes great" his last two seasons.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475370)
"tom brady's career high in tds was 28"

what is this supposed to prove?

Alex Smith's career high in TDs is pathetic even compared to that.

Shit man he's pathetic compared to Matt Cassel's career high TD mark too.

What the **** are Alexcusers on?

what ****ing excuse? hes an average qb. his only traits are leadership and he doesnt turn the ball over. what ****ing excuse.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475375)
he, is a game manager. he gets the most out of his ability.

No one said hes great. hes a GAME MANAGER. you are just making shit up as you go along.

See that my problem with the guy.

I don't want a game ****ing manager.

I WANT A GAME CHANGER. Now shut the **** up.
Posted via Mobile Device

mcaj22 03-07-2013 09:17 PM

"gets the most out of his ability"

so you are admitting he is physically limited as an NFL QB.

so essentially you are proving all of us right on why we dont like him. He's capped at talent. You cant win shit like that.

Beeker 03-07-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475374)
vinatieri never gets the chance without Brady.

And at least you are honest
Posted via Mobile Device

No doubt, no doubt. Was trying to lighten the mood. Jesus you folks have NO sense of humor.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475378)
Which isn't much.

Why would anyone want 3144/17 starting on their team?

Why?

lol. well, then call dorsey, call reid, tell him that you want cassel next year, since hes so superior to alex smith.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475388)
lol. well, then call dorsey, call reid, tell him that you want cassel next year, since hes so superior to alex smith.

at least we would get our 2nd round pick back

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475380)
what ****ing excuse? hes an average qb. his only traits are leadership and he doesnt turn the ball over. what ****ing excuse.

Well his wrs suck.

No rbs.

Coaches set him up to fail...

You have made tons of excuses.

He's mediocre. That's it. Quit ****ing trying to convince us this trade if a good one
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 03-07-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9475367)
Here's to hoping its zero.

Yes because that would absolutely benefit this franchise.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475382)
See that my problem with the guy.

I don't want a game ****ing manager.

I WANT A GAME CHANGER. Now shut the **** up.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol. Well, do the 49ers have a game changer now? Yes they do. why? because he was a project who needed seasoning, and he got it. So, why dont you settle the **** down, shut the **** up, get back on your knees sucking on geno smiths pecker, and stay quiet.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475387)
No doubt, no doubt. Was trying to lighten the mood. Jesus you folks have NO sense of humor.

I, know.
Lol

Hell I said elsewhere earlier you might be the best of this bunch. And the kapernick dude is ok too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 03-07-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475391)
Well his wrs suck.

No rbs.

Coaches set him up to fail...

You have made tons of excuses.

He's mediocre. That's it. Quit ****ing trying to convince us this trade if a good one
Posted via Mobile Device

yes, i said he never had a running back, yes, i said that jim harbaugh has set alex smith up to fail lol. you are such a douche dude. you are what we call an internet tough guy. you just hide behind your computer, make shit up, start fights, and keep right on going.

Me? I laugh at dumbasses like you. You clearly dont know the first thing about football, and certainly dont understand the logic behind andy reid wanting alex smith. Gonna be a TOUGH year for you. Every win will sting worse than the next. Trust me. Ive seen it. Get your excuses ready.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475394)
lol. Well, do the 49ers have a game changer now? Yes they do. why? because he was a project who needed seasoning, and he got it. So, why dont you settle the **** down, shut the **** up, get back on your knees sucking on geno smiths pecker, and stay quiet.

What the **** are you talking about?

I don't give a **** if the niners have a game changer, in fact I wish they hadn't gotten one and kept this slap Dick Alex Smith.

Then maybe we could get a game changer
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 03-07-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9475390)
at least we would get our 2nd round pick back

LOL. shakes head. this is so funny. You guys are absolutely worthless. This year is going to be a lot of fun for me. A LOT OF FUN....

nlm

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475400)
yes, i said he never had a running back, yes, i said that jim harbaugh has set alex smith up to fail lol. you are such a douche dude. you are what we call an internet tough guy. you just hide behind your computer, make shit up, start fights, and keep right on going.

Me? I laugh at dumbasses like you. You clearly dont know the first thing about football, and certainly dont understand the logic behind andy reid wanting alex smith. Gonna be a TOUGH year for you. Every win will sting worse than the next. Trust me. Ive seen it. Get your excuses ready.

lol.

I will love it if we win, trust me I will buddy.

No excuses from me. Check my record douche
Posted via Mobile Device

mcaj22 03-07-2013 09:22 PM

that's what we get for that idiot Scooter drafting Jon Baldwin instead of Colin Kaepernick, this crap always comes back and bites us in the ass

opposition 03-07-2013 09:23 PM

"With the 34th pick of the 2013 NFL draft San Francisco 49ers Select:... .. . Geno Smith out of West Virginia."

Mav 03-07-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475401)
What the **** are you talking about?

I don't give a **** if the niners have a game changer, in fact I wish they hadn't gotten one and kept this slap Dick Alex Smith.

Then maybe we could get a game changer
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for proving my point again. You are a simple dumb ass.

The entire point of what i said was that Alex Smith is a place holder, for your qbotf. He is going to help mold that guy, and then move on, and you will have your game changer. But you are so damn slow, that it went right over your head. Its okay. Like i said, ill be here to show you whats up.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:24 PM

And I'm not an internet tough guy either.

and you have said they didn't have a run game, gore has been there a while.

I never mentioned harbaugh either, you put him there to act as though I was wrong.

What about singletary? What about his other coaches? What about the oc changes?

All ****ing excuses you have made.

Bite you shut the **** up and go sit in the corner with the rest of the dunces
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9475392)
Yes because that would absolutely benefit this franchise.

Sans the pulling of heads from asses on draft day, they deserve whatever "benefit" or the lack thereof they get for this shit-move.
Posted via Mobile Device

Beeker 03-07-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475395)
I, know.
Lol

Hell I said elsewhere earlier you might be the best of this bunch. And the kapernick dude is ok too.
Posted via Mobile Device

This board could use a good enema. Or 9.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475406)
lol.

I will love it if we win, trust me I will buddy.

No excuses from me. Check my record douche
Posted via Mobile Device

im only the douche here because i dont agree with your simple logic. Alex smiff sucks, if we dont draft geno smiff we are doomed....lol

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475420)
This board could use a good enema. Or 9.

Anything to get rid of most of the niner trash
Posted via Mobile Device

Beeker 03-07-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9475410)
"With the 34th pick of the 2013 NFL draft San Francisco 49ers Select:... .. . Geno Smith out of West Virginia."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This would CRUSH Chiefs Nation.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475422)
im only the douche here because i dont agree with your simple logic. Alex smiff sucks, if we dont draft geno smiff we are doomed....lol

Wrong again.

It wasn't all about Geno, I would be good with Barkley, hell even Wilson before he shat himself.

You are a douche because you come here and try to make a shit sandwich look like a prime rib dinner.

we know better

We wrote this ****ing book 5 or 6 times already.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475428)

you are absolutely right
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475425)
Anything to get rid of most of the niner trash
Posted via Mobile Device

this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 03-07-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475416)
And I'm not an internet tough guy either.

and you have said they didn't have a run game, gore has been there a while.

I never mentioned harbaugh either, you put him there to act as though I was wrong.

What about singletary? What about his other coaches? What about the oc changes?

All ****ing excuses you have made.

Bite you shut the **** up and go sit in the corner with the rest of the dunces
Posted via Mobile Device

find where i ever said anything about their run game. and of course i mentioned harbaugh, he has been the first coach since steve marriucci who valued offense and put players in a position to succeed. Is this even debateable?

Hell no, ask your buddy beeker, or kaepernick if singletary, or nolan, or hostler, or jimmy raye, ever put our players in a position to succeed. The only coach pre harbs, was norv turner, and he was gone so quick it didnt even matter.

You dont know what you are talking about. You dont CARE what im saying, you just want to argue. Which is fine by me. Ill never back down, so keep going dude. I got alllll night.

notorious 03-07-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Ya, because we are not used to be disappointed.

If that happened, I would just shrug my shoulders. What's new?

Mav 03-07-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475430)
Wrong again.

It wasn't all about Geno, I would be good with Barkley, hell even Wilson before he shat himself.

You are a douche because you come here and try to make a shit sandwich look like a prime rib dinner.

we know better

We wrote this ****ing book 5 or 6 times already.
Posted via Mobile Device

Luckily for Chiefs fans that have a brain, you arent anywhere near the chiefs brass. They dont need your kind of stupid. They just got rid of that with pioli and crennel. They can handle this. you just sit back like a good boy, have a coke and a smile, and stfu.

Beeker 03-07-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9475439)
Ya, because we are not used to be disappointed.

If that happened, I would just shrug my shoulders. What's new?

Okay, let me rephrase - this would crush most ... ehem ... "true" Chiefs fans. Better?

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475438)
find where i ever said anything about their run game. and of course i mentioned harbaugh, he has been the first coach since steve marriucci who valued offense and put players in a position to succeed. Is this even debateable?

Hell no, ask your buddy beeker, or kaepernick if singletary, or nolan, or hostler, or jimmy raye, ever put our players in a position to succeed. The only coach pre harbs, was norv turner, and he was gone so quick it didnt even matter.

You dont know what you are talking about. You dont CARE what im saying, you just want to argue. Which is fine by me. Ill never back down, so keep going dude. I got alllll night.

I know he has had a mediocre career.

I don't CARE why.

A great qb doesn't need assholes like you making excuses for him.

Therefore Alex Smith isn't good enough.

When we get a qb that a bunch of Dick headsdon't feel the need to come here and make excuses why we should like him, ill be happy

Go away
Posted via Mobile Device

Kaepernick 03-07-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9474460)
Indeed there is.

Why do you believe Alex Smith is the latter?

We've seen Smith's mentality through college and his early years in SF - he's not terrified of the downfield pass. In college he was quite the bomber, actually.

He's been coached very heavily to work underneath now. Now that's arguably because of his downfield passing limitations, but it is what it is.

Smith's not a turtling little bitch that looks to check-down first. He's a guy that runs an offense where it's primary passing game is built around 2 big, strong guys that run short routes all day.

Smith's absolutely "a QB running an offense where the short yardage guy is the primary option"

He was quite the bomber through 2006 - pre shoulder injury. Not the same since. But maybe Andy Reid will find Alex's vertical game where Jim Harbaugh could not. I don't believe it. I think Alex has never been the same passer since his 2007 shoulder surgery.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475445)
Luckily for Chiefs fans that have a brain, you arent anywhere near the chiefs brass. They dont need your kind of stupid. They just got rid of that with pioli and crennel. They can handle this. you just sit back like a good boy, have a coke and a smile, and stfu.

You won't be here long.

Ill smile with my coke then bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-07-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9475456)
He was quite the bomber through 2006 - pre shoulder injury. Not the same since. But maybe Andy Reid will find Alex's vertical game where Jim Harbaugh could not. I don't believe it. I think Alex has never been the same passer since his 2007 shoulder surgery.

Dude get your boy under control please
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 03-07-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475451)
Okay, let me rephrase - this would crush most ... ehem ... "true" Chiefs fans. Better?

Yes.

If they are stupid enough to build enough hope to be crushed, they deserve it.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475460)
You won't be here long.

Ill smile with my coke then bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

wanna place some bets? your posting here vs mine? i already made this challenge to limp dick silly bitch. i have no problem with it. you want me gone that bad. Put up or shut up.

notorious 03-07-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475469)
. you want me gone that bad. .

Normally farts disappear in the wind on their own.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9475463)
Dude get your boy under control please
Posted via Mobile Device

im no ones boy. man up, or shut up.....

Mav 03-07-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9475476)
Normally farts disappear in the wind on their own.

im a lingerer.....

i said it before, ill say it again. I LIKE IT HERE. im not going anywhere......

when douche bags who are trashing alex smith are excited about the chiefs season, and alex smith is one of the reasons. I cant miss that.

Hope you understand.

bigjosh 03-07-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475477)
im no ones boy. man up, or shut up.....

Dude calm down. We all get it. You love alex smith and would do anything to get his meat pole in your mouth. No need to come in here trolling and ruining threads with your alex smith masturbation. Everyone knows he is a mediocre qb. Now feel free to join in on conversations with thoughtful and intelligent responses, but jesus christ stop ****ing defending alex smith.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9475496)
Dude calm down. We all get it. You love alex smith and would do anything to get his meat pole in your mouth. No need to come in here trolling and ruining threads with your alex smith masturbation. Everyone knows he is a mediocre qb. Now feel free to join in on conversations with thoughtful and intelligent responses, but jesus christ stop ****ing defending alex smith.

see the sig. I know hes mediocre too.... but hes a good enough game manager to help the chiefs win. Thats all he is needed for until andy reid gets his guy ready to go.......btw. stfu.

threebag 03-07-2013 09:45 PM

I think the QB position is headed in the right direction. Away from Matt Cassel. Thank God.

bigjosh 03-07-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475498)
see the sig. I know hes mediocre too.... but hes a good enough game manager to help the chiefs win. Thats all he is needed for until andy reid gets his guy ready to go.......btw. stfu.

You need to go find some pussy bro.

is this the only thing you got to look forward to?

Kaepernick 03-07-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475237)
Just for fun - can you run the numbers on Luck, RGIII, Wilson, and Kaepernick, too?

I could but what is the point? Rookies don't generally fare well in posting big points. In Kaepernicks case, he only played 10 games last year.

In all of the counts I did for the QB's posted, they usually had terrible ratios in their first 10-15 games, then the elite QBs starting winning games that opponents scored more than 24. I'm afraid all this metric will prove for Luck, RG, Wilson and Kaep is that they are young and new. Being that Alex is 7% in 8 years, I just might see if any of these guys beat the 7% mark.

I already know Kaepernick beat the Pats in a shoot out.

Beeker 03-07-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9475524)
I could but what is the point? Rookies don't generally fare well in posting big points. In Kaepernicks case, he only played 10 games last year.

In all of the counts I did for the QB's posted, they usually had terrible ratios in their first 10-15 games, then the elite QBs starting winning games that opponents scored more than 24. I'm afraid all this metric will prove for Luck, RG, Wilson and Kaep is that they are young and new. Being that Alex is 7% in 8 years, I just might see if any of these guys beat the 7% mark.

Truthfully, I was trying to have some fun with these stats. After watching football for 35 years, I would hope I know 1-2 years is not really enough to do an accurate statistical analysis with.

Mav 03-07-2013 09:56 PM

well, im off it. not gonna debate alex smith in march. ill wait till we get closer to september. No more use fighting it. dont take this as im leaving, but im sure there is more we can talk about than alex smith lol

Mav 03-07-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9475524)

im sure they will. Those 4 are immensley more talented than alex smith, and are all three in pretty good situations as far as team, and coaching.

The Franchise 03-07-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

If that happens......I'll run every car I see with a 49ers sticker off the road into a ditch.

Smith2Bench 03-07-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9475496)

lol

Niner fan here. Welcome to the last 4 years of my life.

There a bunch of these little cockroaches on the forum who would love to eat chilli out of Alex's Smith jock strap.

****ing hate Alexsexuals.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475451)

"crush"??? KILL the nother****ers already; we've been pimping this forever!
Posted via Mobile Device

Frosty 03-07-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9475513)
You need to go find some pussy bro.

I got the impression ASF has a pussy, and it's hot for Alex Smith? :shrug:

Smith2Bench 03-07-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475546)
im sure they will. Those 4 are immensley more talented than alex smith, and are all three in pretty good situations as far as team, and coaching.

lol Luck was drafted to the worst team in the league.

And his coach almost died.

And you Smith lovers whine about having a new coordinator every year. If i was a coordinator, i would jump ship after a year too before he ruins my career.

The OCs that waited it out just got fired and Smith gets a free pass.

lol

mcaj22 03-07-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9475565)
lol

There a bunch of these little cockroaches on the forum who would love to eat chilli out of Alex's Smith jock strap.

i just cannot believe there is actually a pocket of people out there that cheer for Alex Smith and like not Alex Smith for being a fan of the 49ers, but like actually FOLLOW Alex Smith like they are hippie following the band Phish on tour, that if Alex Smith was traded to the New York Yankees tomorrow they would follow him there too.

opposition 03-07-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

lol

Yet you are so obsessed with Alex you follow him to the Chiefs forums and name yourself after him. Doesn't get more Alexsexual than that.

Smith2Bench 03-07-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9475573)
i just cannot believe there is actually a pocket of people out there that cheer for Alex Smith and like not Alex Smith for being a fan of the 49ers, but like actually FOLLOW Alex Smith like they are hippie following the band Phish on tour, that if Alex Smith was traded to the New York Yankees tomorrow they would follow him there too.

I know. Its bizarre. There is some strange attachment to him. They defended his ability against people like me to so long, they started to belive their own bullshit Alexcuses.

In my forum, the 49erswebonze, you aren't even allowed to say Smith sucks or you will get banned. He is the only player with thta protection because his followers get emotionally butthurt bad when you do that.

haha its unreal.

Smith2Bench 03-07-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9475576)
Yet you are so obsessed with Alex you follow him to the Chiefs forums and name yourself after him. Doesn't get more Alexsexual than that.

I'm not allowed to talk shit to these fools in my forum.

So i come here to let off a little steam after having to sit by an listen to their Alexsexual drivel for years.

This place is like the wild wild west. Luv it.

haha

opposition 03-07-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9475583)

So i come here to let off a little steam after having to sit by an listen to their Alexsexual drivel for years.

haha

SOunds like Alexsexualism to me.

okcchief 03-07-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9475064)
It'll all depend on what the mob thinks.

If the mob is still against Alex Smith, so will GoChiefs.

Chiefsplanet is his high school cafeteria and he's the goth kid who has to kiss their ass to get them to notice him.

LMFAO

Frosty 03-07-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9475583)

haha

I'm ok with you and Kaepernick hanging around but the rest of the Alexombies can GTFO. :#

Smith2Bench 03-07-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9475586)
SOunds like Alexsexualism to me.

Nope. Read your posts for a glimpse into the sick world of an Alex Smith fan.

Tell me, why do you love mediocre QBs?

Sorter 03-07-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475533)
Truthfully, I was trying to have some fun with these stats. After watching football for 35 years, I would hope I know 1-2 years is not really enough to do an accurate statistical analysis with.

Kaep: 3-2-1 in games in which the opponent scored 24+
Wilson: 0-3 although he won a gme vs NE in which NE scored 23 points
Luck: 2-4 although he had a win against Titans that scored 23 points
RG3: 4-5 although he had a win against the Bucs that scored 22.

Smith2Bench 03-07-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9475591)
I'm ok with you and Kaepernick hanging around but the rest of the Alexombies can GTFO. :#

Thanks. These guys will pull figures, stats, points and anything out of there ass to justify Alex Smiths sub par play.

I'm have every counter to this, as we've been dealing with this infestation for awhile.

I'm here to help.

Frosty 03-07-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9475595)
Kaep: 3-2-1 in games in which the opponent scored 24+
Wilson: 0-3 although he won a gme vs NE in which NE scored 23 points
Luck: 2-4 although he had a win against Titans that scored 23 points
RG3: 4-5 although he had a win against the Bucs that scored 22.

That's just sad that 3 of the 4 already have as many or more of those wins than AS has had in his whole career.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 10:13 PM

so they have actually had the same argument they are having with Chiefs fans, before with 49ers fans, and their main goal is to just to try essentially brain wash new fans, in this case Chiefs fans into the rationale that the Alex Smith grass is always greener and he's not a smelly turd

Kaepernick 03-07-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475237)
Just for fun - can you run the numbers on Luck, RGIII, Wilson, and Kaepernick, too?

I am a glutton for punishment.

Andrew Luck.....2 wins/5 losses in 7 games = 18%
Robert Griffin....4 wins/5 losses in 9 games = 44%
Russell Wilson...0 wins/2 losses in 2 games = 0%
Kaepernick.......1 win/1 loss in 2 games = 50%

Wilson & Kaepernick = badass D's rarely give up 24 points. You do that and you are going to the playoffs. That is kind of the point behind the metric. It is hard to win when you give up 24+, but stay well below that and it is not hard to win, even with a middle tier QB like Alex.

But I get what you were driving at. Luck & RGIII are called future elite and you can see they are winning shootouts right out of the gate.

At the same time, the small sample size really skews things. Is Kaepernick really 2nd to Tom Brady with a 50% lifetime win rate in shootouts? It is way too early to tell.

Here is a good example.

Cam Newton was 0 wins and 10 losses as a rookie. 0%

As a sophomore e was 2 wins/ 7 losses for 29% wins in shootouts.

For his career he is 2 wins/ 17 losses for 12%.

So Cam went from 0% to 12% from year one to year 2. I don't think this metric has any meaning for under 5 years and probably not much meaning anyway because it discounts the contributions from Defensive turnovers, ST runbacks and FGs.

It is a weak indicator for a QB. Great indicator for a team. There is a correlation of elite/elitish QBs but is that a causation? Who ****ing knows?

All of this still underscores Alex's 7% winning rate in shootouts. You really would think a 1st overall pick would be somewhere north of 20% even on a bad team. It is just a big RED FLAG.

Sorter 03-07-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

lol

As a 49er's fan, can you give us some perspective to RJF? Without having watched a ton of him, he seems like and adequate 3/5 tech that is better served in the 3 tech on "passing downs".

opposition 03-07-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9475592)
Nope. Read your posts for a glimpse into the sick world of an Alex Smith fan.

Tell me, why do you love mediocre QBs?

Why do you follow Alex onto a chiefs forum? Would think you would be happy he's gone, but that Alex inside of you brought you here. That's just as sick as anything. I'm a fan of Alex's. That's why I'm here

DeezNutz 03-07-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9474692)
There's nothing with me "lately".

I just don't believe that Geno Smith should be canonized.

Comparing Alex Smith to John Elway would be just as ridiculous.

You've alluded to a friend of yours that is a scout, the same individual who prefers Dysert to most, if not all, prospects in the draft.

Is this the basis for many of your opinions of this year's QB crop? Otherwise, it seems that you've gone over the top in your Smith counterargument.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9475615)
Why do you follow Alex onto a chiefs forum? Would think you would be happy he's gone, but that Alex inside of you brought you here. That's just as sick as anything. I'm a fan of Alex's. That's why I'm here

YOU, and ASF, are the useless cock-gobblers of a PROVEN hack. Gtfo, and take San Fransissy bitch with you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kaepernick 03-07-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9475253)
How many of Casshats wins were when he was with NE?

Matt Cassel NWE......3 wins/6 losses in 9 games = 33%
Matt Cassel KC......5 wins/20 losses in 25 games = 20%

Still not seeing Alex Smiff territory.

DISCLAIMER: All these stats are Regular Season only. I saw no point in comparing playoff games vs QBs never in the playoffs.

If you want playoffs counted in, then you'll have to do that yourself. I'm not going to go back and do that.

Kaepernick 03-07-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9475259)
Geez guys, can't I make a (weak) attempt at a joke? Sheesh! At least a couple of you got it.

Go rape a dead guy. :thumb: