ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Rausch 10-29-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10139657)
She was underage in that video? I did not know that. But I was 13 so it didn't matter to me.

On a side note, the video with Fiona Apple and Zach Galifaaifnakaikis is pretty good stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u09s0uz0tEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm feeling pretty good about that.

I think - 25 lbs dropped and less the beard that's me.

So you're saying I have a chance?...

Reerun_KC 10-29-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139677)
But then we'd have to rely on our teams to do the talking.

Like normal fans.

Instead of adopting a completely neurotic and obsessive-complusive culture predicated on immediate gratification.

I HAVE RAPED YOUR FANTASY TEAM IN THE FACE WITH SALT AND BLESSED RODS FROM THE LOCAL BISHOP OF MY LARP TEAM AND SYNAGOGUE!

I larped your mom. Does that count?

Rausch 10-29-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10139694)
I larped your mom. Does that count?

Your games seriously lack imagination...

VONDIPSHIT 10-29-2013 07:51 PM

Without reading the 500 plus pages this is what Alex Smith brings you guys. I know you don't want to hear it but it is the truth. He will keep you guys good enough to fill the seats but not good enough to actually be a threat in the playoffs. You guys will also be good enough to stay out of the top end of the draft where you could actually land the QBOTF without keep trying catch lightning in the bottle with 2 nd picks or later.

lcarus 10-29-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139690)
I'm feeling pretty good about that.

I think - 25 lbs dropped and less the beard that's me.

So you're saying I have a chance?...

Keep the 25 and gain the beard and you're in like Flynn. Or Stafford. **** Flynn.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-29-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VONDIPSHIT (Post 10139701)
Without reading the 500 plus pages this is what Alex Smith brings you guys. I know you don't want to hear it but it is the truth. He will keep you guys good enough to fill the seats but not good enough to actually be a threat in the playoffs. You guys will also be good enough to stay out of the top end of the draft where you could actually land the QBOTF without keep trying catch lightning in the bottle with 2 nd picks or later.

The Troll speaks wisdom.

Brock 10-29-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Well, we all know you aren't going anywhere, your qb is falling apart in week 8. And your coach is reeruned.

Reerun_KC 10-29-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139698)
Your games seriously lack imagination...

She said the same thing. Also i am just messing you.

Bearcat 10-29-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

98 pages FTW.

TheUte 10-29-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139519)
Or because their defense has always sucked and they currently have a raving lunatic as a HC...

In other words. It's not just about the QB, it's about the team.

aturnis 10-29-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10139481)
Wait, you think you, Clay, and Sweet Daddy Hate are rational posters? ROFL

You think the guy who shares the same opinion of Alex Smith, as 48 year old Moms on Facebook who can't name 4 football positions is rational?

Sorter 10-29-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10139586)
Don't change my posts, asshole. You're opinion is STUPID. And IGNORANT. And SIMPLISTIC. And CHILDISH. You're a moron, plain and simple.

LMAO

JF08 10-29-2013 08:31 PM

Alex Smith rankings:

DYAR: 17th
DVOA: 17th
QBR: 18th

*I'd post the link, but CP has yet to allow me to do so. Ridiculous... (Got these from Football Outsiders.

As most of the Smith backers have said, he's been playing at a mid-tier level. The stats back up that statement. He hasn't needed to press for more because the defense has allowed him to play conservatively. Statistically, Smith has generally had better stats when playing from behind, as his conservative style of play does not lend itself to "fantasy football" type stats. But it does lend itself to wins...

Rausch 10-29-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10139699)
Keep the 25 and gain the beard and you're in like Flynn. Or Stafford. **** Flynn.

I'm kinda' fat in the face.

I'm probably more like a tubby Stafford...

lcarus 10-29-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10139877)
I'm kinda' fat in the face.

I'm probably more like a tubby Stafford...

Eh some chicks like that shit. I'm pretty skinny but have a beer belly. Terrible combination. I either need to get a 6 pack or gain more fat on the rest of my body to match the belly. I'll probably go with option B since I'm lazy.