ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

NCommand 02-27-2013 03:36 PM

Wow, Niner fan here...

We understand your displeasure with past FA QB's brought in but man, you are getting a top 10 QB and a guy who can hit the ground running. Geno? LMAO! You should be happy Andy is your coach. After the meltdown and threats to kill each other, we can talk football...and why this is a win-win for everyone! Best of luck next year and remember, we hate the Raiders as much as you do!

The Franchise 02-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCommand (Post 9447043)
Wow, Niner fan here...

We understand your displeasure with past FA QB's brought in but man, you are getting a top 10 QB and a guy who can hit the ground running. Geno? LMAO! You should be happy Andy is your coach. After the meltdown and threats to kill each other, we can talk football...and why this is a win-win for everyone! Best of luck next year and remember, we hate the Raiders as much as you do!

Go **** yourself.

R8RFAN 02-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Wow, Niner fan here...

And we hate you rump rangers too... Go Ravens

RyFo18 02-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Wow, Niner fan here...

:cuss:

WV 02-27-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Wow, Niner fan here...

Your team ass raped ours...congrats, no go the **** away.

You know you despise Alex Smith just like we do his daddy Matt Casshole.

Marvin49 02-27-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Wow, Niner fan here...

LOL...Hey NCommand...where have I seen you before? :hmmm:

Don't bother man. They aren't buying. Nothing you can say. I've been here for several days

Marvin49 02-27-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9447052)
And we hate you rump rangers too... Go Ravens

Go Ravens? Seriously? Thats all you got?

Weak.

milkman 02-27-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Wow, Niner fan here...

I hope an earthquake hits SF and live downed electric cable gets firmly planted in your ass.

Top 10 QB.

What a ****ing crock.

Frosty 02-27-2013 03:40 PM

Great. Now we get the condescending fans from the team that just raped ours. "Oh you'll just love him!", as they walk away chuckling, with our draft picks in their back pocket. :cuss:

BryanBusby 02-27-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9447064)
I hope an earthquake hits SF and live downed electric cable gets firmly planted in your ass.

Top 10 QB.

What a ****ing crock.

LMAO

RealSNR 02-27-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Wow, Niner fan here...

"We're TOTALLY happy with this trade! Thanks for the 2nd round pick in exchange for removing a contentious never-will from our roster that was only brewing divisiveness in the locker room game by game!

But that being said, he's awesome! Why don't you like him?"

Setsuna 02-27-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin49 (Post 9447055)

Don't bother man. They aren't buying. Nothing you can say. I've been here for several days

You can spew your bullshit for a full year and we'd still neg the shit out of you and run a train on your mother. GTFO prick.

Marvin49 02-27-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9447068)
Great. Now we get the condescending fans from the team that just raped ours. "Oh you'll just love him!", as they walk away chuckling, with our draft picks in their back pocket. :cuss:

In all honesty I was surprised by the compensation, but I actually do think he'll play well there.

It doesn't really matter tho because you guys have already made up your mind.

NCommand 02-27-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin49 (Post 9447055)

This is awesome Marvin!!!

Marvin49 02-27-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9447079)
You can spew your bullshit for a full year and we'd still neg the shit out of you and run a train on your mother. GTFO prick.

No. :D