ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Brock 11-14-2013 06:08 PM

Gemma's threats against Tara are incredibly stupid. "Oh, Jax will kill you, jax will take your kids away, etc." Silly, stupid, and unbelievable.

Easy 6 11-14-2013 06:09 PM

Question... I've had a hunch that the Pope Jax killed isn't the real Pope but a stand-in... would i be correct in assuming that?

Brock 11-14-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10187743)
Question... I've had a hunch that the Pope Jax killed isn't the real Pope but a stand-in... would i be correct in assuming that?

Why would you think that?

Easy 6 11-14-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10187749)
Why would you think that?

Just a hunch, seemed like a plausible plot twist that keeps the drama ramped up.

Katipan 11-14-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10187740)
Gemma's threats against Tara are incredibly stupid. "Oh, Jax will kill you, jax will take your kids away, etc." Silly, stupid, and unbelievable.

Yes but completely plausible female behavior.

Brock 11-14-2013 06:22 PM

If that was really Kim Dickens ass in that episode, wow.

Deberg_1990 11-14-2013 06:35 PM

I keep watchin.....but I feel like this show has jumped the shark. They turn Tara into the bad guy, but constantly show Jax doing despicable things this season and the past few seasons.

Horseshit daytime soap opera crap.

But I'll keep watching till the end. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Katipan 11-15-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10187814)
I keep watchin.....but I feel like this show has jumped the shark. They turn Tara into the bad guy, but constantly show Jax doing despicable things this season and the past few seasons.

Posted via Mobile Device

He's been a ruthless bloody slut since season 1

underEJ 11-15-2013 08:41 PM

Jax is a bad guy. Hasn't done anything to change that this season. That beign said, Tara is not just now becoming a bad guy, and her screaming "what did you do to me" pissed me off. She came back to Charming in the first place to get him to kill her stalker. She is as crafty and shitty as the rest of them and always has been. She and Gemma are one and the same.

Deberg_1990 11-15-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10190820)
Jax is a bad guy. Hasn't done anything to change that this season. That beign said, Tara is not just now becoming a bad guy, and her screaming "what did you do to me" pissed me off. She came back to Charming in the first place to get him to kill her stalker. She is as crafty and shitty as the rest of them and always has been. She and Gemma are one and the same.

Yea pretty much....maybe it's why I'm tiring of the show. All these people are despicable human beings.

ChiefsFanatic 11-15-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10185967)
Tara dont know what the **** to do right now. She's completely ****ing lost. Everything she had planned out completely backfired.

Happy eating chinese food while watching cartoons handcuffed made me laugh out loud.

Good season so far, really enjoying it.

If Happy gets the Opie treatment, I will be so pissed. Opie was my favorite, and now Happy is. That is one crazy, smiling MFer, and I love him for it.

kcxiv 11-15-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10187814)

Posted via Mobile Device

They didnt turn Tara into the bad guy what she was doing is what EVERY mother in the ****ing world should do, if they were in that situation. The problem, is it backfired and everyone found out.

I guess that could be the bad guy in a sociopaths world. I dont see her as a "bad guy".

Sully 11-17-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10186094)
Tara's gonna kill herself. Either that or she kills Juice while he's watching her and she storms out of Charming w/ the kids etc.

She's completely gone/lost. Not one person is on her side.

Ophelia

SLAG 11-17-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10191013)
They didnt turn Tara into the bad guy what she was doing is what EVERY mother in the ****ing world should do, if they were in that situation. The problem, is it backfired and everyone found out.

I guess that could be the bad guy in a sociopaths world. I dont see her as a "bad guy".

I disagree

If she really wanted out she would have asked for that deal from the DA before her plan backfired

Unser warned her she was spinning too many plates and they all came crashing down.

Part of the Allure of her was that she did have that bad side to her but she was faithfully behind jax 110% - with her wanting to divorce Jax this season and being a sneaky bitch - I hope they chop both of her hands off and cut out her tongue and see what kind of job she'll get then.

Chiefsfan12 11-19-2013 11:34 PM

Anyone just catch the episode tonight?