ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

DJ's left nut 07-29-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6905149)
that was easy lolololololol

Yeah, because a gold-digger having buyer's remorse was totally Bryant calling attention to himself.

Hootie 07-29-2010 11:26 AM

it is funny that Kobe fans are questioning LeBron's off the court antics...

damn the 25 year old who has hundreds of millions of dollars wants to party in Vegas in the offseason!

shame on him!

what an idiot!

and doing fake jumpers over slot machines?!

UNACCEPTABLE

HE SHOULD BE PRACTICING AND CHEATING ON HIS WIFE AT RANDOM HOTELS WITH HOTEL CONCIERGES!

WHAT A DUMBASS

DAMN

WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

GETTING PAID TO PARTY IN VEGAS AS A 25 YEAR OLD!

GROW UP LEBRON

GO RAPE SOME BITCHES!!!

Hootie 07-29-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6905154)
Yeah, because a gold-digger having buyer's remorse was totally Bryant calling attention to himself.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

and Kobe was or wasn't married?

hahahahahahahahahaha

holy shit

Kobe fans bashing LeBron for offseason Vegas parties...

but it's ok to cheat on your wife as long as you don't do it public!

yeah!

FAKE JUMP SHOTS OVER SLOT MACHINES = NO NO NO!

AGGRESSIVE SEX WITH HOTEL CONCIERGES WHILE MARRIED = OK AS LONG AS YOU SHOOT BLINDFOLDED JUMPSHOTS 2 HOURS PER DAY!

lololololololololololol

DJ's left nut 07-29-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6905156)

damn the 25 year old who has hundreds of millions of dollars wants to party in Vegas in the offseason!

shame on him!

what an idiot!

UNACCEPTABLE

HE SHOULD BE PRACTICING AND CHEATING ON HIS WIFE AT RANDOM HOTELS WITH HOTEL CONCIERGES!

WHAT A DUMBASS

DAMN

WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

GROW UP LEBRON

GO RAPE SOME BITCHES!!!

Like I said - if you're going to market yourself as "The Chosen One", you'd better be working on your game in the offseason.

Then again, James hasn't done it for over 1/2 a decade, why would I expect him to start now?

Yeah, lets just hold him to the same standards as second bananas like Shawn Marion and Lamar Odom. Because that's clearly what he holds himself out to be.

Hootie 07-29-2010 11:32 AM

dodge dodge dodge dodge!

lmao

dodge some more questions?

lebron played as good, if not better than Kobe against Boston...

switch LeBron and Kobe and LeBron would have won the last two titles, too...

no problem whatsoever

I guess people don't understand that (namely because a lot of people are ****ing stupid)

but I guess 6-24 in the most important game of your life is ok...

it's too bad Ray Allen was awful because Boston would have won by 15 if he wasn't the biggest choker ever

6-24

nothing special for the entire series sans one game in which they lost anyways

I wonder what the real MVP of that series is up to this offseason (Pau Gasol) ???

Tribal Warfare 07-29-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6905154)

I'm just saying man, if you are talking strictly on public opinion Kobe messed up far more than Lebron has in terms of PR during that period which this is all about.

DJ's left nut 07-29-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 6905173)
I'm just saying man, if you are talking strictly on public opinion Kobe messed up far more than Lebron has in terms of PR during that period which this is all about.

Certainly, but I'm not talking about PR. From a pure PR standpoint, it took Kobe 3 years to begin to recover from the rape allegations (and he never fully recovered, though the last 2 seasons have him almost there). The PR hit was much bigger, but that's not my point.

I'm talking about his drive to be a champion, that's all I've talked about since the start of the playoffs.

LeBron is a follower. He doesn't have the heart to run his own shop. He doesn't want to be the guy that spends his summer in the gym like Kobe.

He wants to be the guy that gets to hang out with his boys and have parties in his honor. He wants to take his talents to a cabana in south beach. And he wants a shortcut to a title.

Maybe he'll get it. If so, it'll be Wade's, with LBJ along for the ride.

Hootie 07-29-2010 11:52 AM

so is Kobe a Pau Gasol follower...

or Artest?

because I remember him passing to Artest in the biggest moment of his NBA career and Artest draining the shot

please point to 5 defining Kobe Bryant playoff moments

because I can think of 1 maybe 2

I can think of a few for LeBron, too

DaKCMan AP 07-29-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6905044)
Damn you Lakers fans are brutal. I don't like Lebron anymore than you guys but some of this name calling of Heat fans is a little over the top. You guys are acting a little worried.

Anyway the Heat have signed Eddie House so they have another shooter.

They're paranoid.

... and I love the House signing. He's a PERFECT fit off the bench.

BIG_DADDY 07-29-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6905156)

shame on him!

what an idiot!

UNACCEPTABLE

WHAT A DUMBASS

DAMN

WHAT IS HE THINKING?!

GROW UP LEBRON

GO RAPE SOME BITCHES!!!

LMAO Sheesus, this thread has hit rock bottom.

dirk digler 07-29-2010 02:00 PM

ATTENTION ALL PROFESSIONAL STAR ATHLETES:

LEBRON JAMES IS NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO TAKE CAREER ADVICE FROM

Quote:

LeBron James' divorce with Cleveland just seems to get uglier and uglier.
Last weekend, DJ Fig from the Akron radio station Mix 94.1 apparently saw LeBron James in Las Vegas. Fig says he pulled out his camera to take a picture of King James.

He allegedly tried to get LeBron's attention by invoking his hometown with the message "Akron still loves you," but according to one of DJ Fig's friends, James smiled -- and flipped off the Akron DJ.

Fig says he tried a different approach when he saw James again. The DJ claims that he simply told James he was from Akron and wanted a photograph. But James allegedly ignored his hometown DJ.

DJ Fig contacted the NBA and is awaiting an apology from James, according to fox8.com.

BWillie 07-29-2010 02:28 PM

People are way to hard on LeBron. I mean this guy is getting KILLED in the offseason. And for what? Partying in Vegas? What the hell? This is just getting out of hand.

I read the "ESPN" article. So what. He's a mid 20's rich dude. What do you think he's going to do. He's not married. He can do whatever he wants. I don't understand how partying in Vegas somehow equates to being lazy or not trying to get better in the offseason. Was he making it rain $100,000 on strippers? No. Did he rape a girl in the bathroom like Big Ben? No. He's doing what anybody that likes to have fun would be doing w/ 80 million dollars.

Hootie 07-29-2010 02:31 PM

I am pretty sure (without checking) LeBron is married...

dirk digler 07-29-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 6905555)
People are way to hard on LeBron. I mean this guy is getting KILLED in the offseason. And for what? Partying in Vegas? What the hell? This is just getting out of hand.

I read the "ESPN" article. So what. He's a mid 20's rich dude. What do you think he's going to do. He's not married. He can do whatever he wants. I don't understand how partying in Vegas somehow equates to being lazy or not trying to get better in the offseason. Was he making it rain $100,000 on strippers? No. Did he rape a girl in the bathroom like Big Ben? No. He's doing what anybody that likes to have fun would be doing w/ 80 million dollars.

He is making some really bad decisions. Here is a guy that went from hero to hated in less than a month. His fall maybe worse than Tigers.

SAUTO 07-29-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 6905477)
ATTENTION ALL PROFESSIONAL STAR ATHLETES:

LEBRON JAMES IS NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO TAKE CAREER ADVICE FROM

who cares? he might have thought the guy was just ****ing with him.

"akron still loves you"? could have been sarcastic or could be that lebron really just doesnt give a shit