ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275345)

WilliamTheIrish 02-13-2014 04:12 PM

Dat shirt....would be worth 30 pages on a certain message board.

WilliamTheIrish 02-15-2014 10:07 PM

So, am I correct when I heard that we had a 3 point lead, Baylor missed a shot, rebounded kicked out to HairSlip and he drained a tying three at the buzzer in regulation?
Who left HairSLIP open for this three? Bruce you ****ing ass monkey.

TLO 02-15-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 10435601)
So, am I correct when I heard that we had a 3 point lead, Baylor missed a shot, rebounded kicked out to HairSlip and he drained a tying three at the buzzer in regulation?

Yep.

Tough to win on the road in the Big 12.

Prison Bitch 02-15-2014 10:31 PM

Fun factoid: Self has won 65% of his road conf games at Kansas. The only school with a better home record is Texas at 69%.

KC_Connection 02-15-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

It was a horrible set of possessions. Baylor missed like three shots and pretty much lucked out to get it to OT.

KevB 02-15-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Baylor got 4 or 5 shots that trip because Cats were completely incapable of rebounding most of the 2nd half and OT.

KC_Connection 02-15-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 10435650)
Baylor got 4 or 5 shots that trip because Cats were completely incapable of rebounding most of the 2nd half and OT.

Rebounding is one of the few good things Baylor does at least.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-16-2014 08:32 AM

up by 3, under 10 seconds on the clock, and we don't foul to prevent the 3pt shot. Dumb. Thankth Bruth...

ChiTown 02-17-2014 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10435955)
up by 3, under 10 seconds on the clock, and we don't foul to prevent the 3pt shot. Dumb. Thankth Bruth...

Weak

WilliamTheIrish 02-17-2014 11:56 AM

Late game situations seem to be an issue this year.

ChiTown 02-17-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 10437568)
Late game situations seem to be an issue this year.

In regulation, all we had to do was either grab the rebound from 1 of the 3 shots BU missed or have our SR Guard actually guard the only guy that could hit a 3 - Heslip.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-17-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10437817)
In regulation, all we had to do was either grab the rebound from 1 of the 3 shots BU missed or have our SR Guard actually guard the only guy that could hit a 3 - Heslip.

Or foul.
Or NOT GIVE UP THE ****ING 10pt LEAD. :banghead:

WilliamTheIrish 02-17-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10437817)

Or we could have kept our PG from last year, or Bruce could have closed on a real big man. Those things will keep us out.

I just refuse to give him a pass when he ****s things up. And AFAIC'd he failed to keep Angel, he failed to land a big, and those are things that will keep us out of the NCAA.

But, since he beat KU, a high % of our reerun fans (not you) will overlook the obvious shortcomings of this squad. Shortcomings that should have been addressed by this coaching staff. I'm not willing to do that.

And the reason I'm not willing to do that is because even now, I feel Bruce Weber making post game statements like this: "Missing FT's, failing to grab a rebound, losing your man on defense, those things hurt you". Instead he should be saying "those things hurt us". This is how Bruce addressed the media in his last days at IU. He never took the responsibility for the shortcomings he caused.

He has a way of deflecting the criticism away from himself and that shit bothers me a great deal.

hawkchief 02-17-2014 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 10438075)
Or we could have kept our PG from last year, or Bruce could have closed on a real big man. Those things will keep us out.

I just refuse to give him a pass when he ****s things up. And AFAIC'd he failed to keep Angel, he failed to land a big, and those are things that will keep us out of the NCAA.

But, since he beat KU, a high % of our reerun fans (not you) will overlook the obvious shortcomings of this squad. Shortcomings that should have been addressed by this coaching staff. I'm not willing to do that.

And the reason I'm not willing to do that is because even now, I feel Bruce Weber making post game statements like this: "Missing FT's, failing to grab a rebound, losing your man on defense, those things hurt you". Instead he should be saying "those things hurt us". This is how Bruce addressed the media in his last days at IU. He never took the responsibility for the shortcomings he caused.

He has a way of deflecting the criticism away from himself and that shit bothers me a great deal.

But Gene Keady says Bruthie is one of the best 10 coaches in America.:shrug::shrug::shrug: As a KU fan, I'm loving the fact that he bought himself another half-decade with his win over us last week.

kstater 02-19-2014 08:17 PM

TCU is ****ing terrible.