ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9475906)
If they are gonna roll with Alex...what's the standard we need to hold them to?

8-8?

I'd probably say 8-8/9-7 first year and compete for a playoff spot.

Second year we need to win a playoff game.

If the compensation was accurately reported, that means we gave up the equivalent of the 16th pick in the draft for a 29 year old vet.

Those types of moves don't get long leashes.

:deevee:

It's nice that you and your band of ****s have decided to throw a pity party seven months before the season even begins but let me just say, **** OFF.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475914)
well in total fairness

when Eli was 9-7 YOU thought of him as a game manager

YOU yourself argued with me THAT year about Eli

and then in the playoffs he went from looking like an Alex Smith to a Peyton Manning out of nowhere really

Claynus is the biggest ****ing phony on Chiefsplanet.

If the Chiefs start out 8-2, he'll try to sneak into Alex Smith's locker at Arrowhead to take pictures of his dirty jock.

BossChief 03-08-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475915)

It's nice that you and your band of ****s have decided to throw a pity party seven months before the season even begins but let me just say, **** OFF.

What the ****?

You need rest.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9475917)
What the ****?

You need rest.

Yeah, and you need to review your recent posts.

All you've done is whine and cry about the Chiefs passing on Geno Smith and how Alex Smith is going to suck.

Thanks for the fabulous insight.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475916)
Claynus is the biggest ****ing phony on Chiefsplanet.

If the Chiefs start out 8-2, he'll try to sneak into Alex Smith's locker at Arrowhead to take pictures of his dirty jock.

I don't know man...

I could see him going full "Major League heckler" unless the Chiefs won a playoff game and Alex Smith played well...

then he'd do the full fledge turn

he's going to look for any excuse to bash Alex Smith and his play all season long...win, lose or draw

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475915)

yeah I have zero respect for these guys

I try not to argue with them anymore. It's not even worth it. They make talking Chiefs absolutely miserable.

If they are all quitting because of Alex Smith then quit already, find a new team, and GTFO

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:23 AM

WE HATE PIOLI! PIOLI SUCKS! EVERYTHING SUCKS! SAVE OUR CHIEFS!

OMG! CLARK SUCKS!

OMG! CLARK IS GREAT! WE GOT REID! WE GOT DORSEY! YES! CLARK LISTENED!

OH NO WE DIDN'T DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED TO DO! LETS FIRE DORSEY AND REID. FLY ANOTHER BANNER! CLARK SUCKS! CLARK IS CHEAP!

WE CUT WINSTON!? WTF! WINSTON WAS GREAT! CLARK IS CHEAP! DORSEY SUCKS!

Bunch of whiny little dipshits.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475920)
I don't know man...

I could see him going full "Major League heckler" unless the Chiefs won a playoff game and Alex Smith played well...

then he'd do the full fledge turn

he's going to look for any excuse to bash Alex Smith and his play all season long...win, lose or draw

Yeah, he did that last year as well.

Oh well.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:23 AM

Who said Winston was great?

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475922)
WE HATE *****! ***** SUCKS! EVERYTHING SUCKS! SAVE OUR CHIEFS!

OMG! CLARK SUCKS!

OMG! CLARK IS GREAT! WE GOT REID! WE GOT DORSEY! YES! CLARK LISTENED!

OH NO WE DIDN'T DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED TO DO! LETS FIRE DORSEY AND REID. FLY ANOTHER BANNER! CLARK SUCKS! CLARK IS CHEAP!

WE CUT WINSTON!? WTF! WINSTON WAS GREAT! CLARK IS CHEAP! DORSEY SUCKS!

Bunch of whiny little dipshits.

Questo

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475923)
Yeah, he did that last year as well.

Oh well.

last year was the first year he was right about the chiefs from the get go...ever

he was dead ****ing on

so he feels like he's a genious now and he's playing with house money

he plays a good heel, I'll give him that

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9475925)
Who said Winston was great?

There was a great deal of respect for Winston when he came to Kansas City because at one time, he was a very good right tackle but more importantly, he wasn't Barry Richardson.

The honeymoon, however, was very short.

Personally, I don't think he'll be that difficult to replace. A good QB and scheme will more than make up for an average right tackle.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475920)

Are you ****ing serious?

I don't have to "look" for excuses to bash Alex Smith.

His football career is dreck.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:26 AM

:popcorn:

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475931)
Are you ****ing serious?

I don't have to "look" for excuses to bash Alex Smith.

His football career is dreck.

Yeah, his football career pretty much mirrors your life.

Funny, eh?

Smith2Bench 03-08-2013 12:28 AM

:fire:

It begins.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:28 AM

I'm pretty sure no one wanted Alex Smith. He was the last thing I wanted as a Chiefs fan.

It happened. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to Reid in this case. EVERYONE SAYS GENO ISN'T A #1 PROSPECT. EVERYONE. Not one draft guy has said "yeah, Geno is an elite NFL prospect."

and then Reid/Dorsey trade for Alex Smith. These are the same guys who "reached" for McNabb and were booed out of this world for it...

yet the Geno fans (and I was RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THAT BANDWAGON) are just plugging their ears and screaming 'lalalalalalalala' and won't face reality that Geno Smith just wasn't a top QB prospect this year

Walter Football isn't the best mock drafting person in the world. This board has a very, very, very, very spotty record when it comes to QB's (see Sanchez, Mark; Clausen, Jimmy)

our very own draft guru 'Hamas' Jenkins took VERNON GHOLSTON OVER MATT RYAN in 2008.

so uh

yeah

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475928)
last year was the first year he was right about the chiefs from the get go...ever

he was dead ****ing on

so he feels like he's a genious now and he's playing with house money

he plays a good heel, I'll give him that

Did you forget 2011? And the end of 2010?

Dipshit.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475933)
Yeah, his football career pretty much mirrors your life.

Funny, eh?

The personal shots are uncalled for Dane.

Stick to what you know: being WRONG about football the last two offseasons.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475937)
Did you forget 2011? And the end of 2010?

Dipshit.

Eli Manning is a shit QB. Did you forget that?

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:30 AM

The only thing that ever made Eric Winston look good was the fact he was blocking for Arian Foster and Jamaal Charles. That will make any RT look average. He's a complete liability in pass blocking and a mess with penalties. You bet your sweet ass he's easy to replace.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475939)
The personal shots are uncalled for Dane.

Stick to what you know: being WRONG about football the last two offseasons.

LMAO

Wasn't that a compliment? I actually thought was a compliment.

Am I missing something?

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475940)
Eli Manning is a shit QB. Did you forget that?

That in two thousand ****ing seven.

Eat shit, Hootie.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:31 AM

Clay is SUCH a QB guru that the year the Giants won the Super Bowl around midseason I AIM'd him and said "hey clayman, you know who is really impressing me? Eli Manning. I really think he's going to be a franchise QB after all..."

his response: LOL. You're a dipshit. He's terrible.

This thread is archived and locked on ChiefsPlanet.com.

So Clay THE GENIOUS told me Eli Manning was terrible 11 games before he won a Super Bowl, carried his team through the entire postseason, won @ Green Bay in the road against Brett Favre, and then won the Super Bowl MVP against the 18-0 New York Giants...

AND

THEN HE WON ANOTHER SUPER BOWL, CARRIED HIS TEAM AGAIN, AND WON ANOTHER SUPER BOWL MVP.

Clay has a very great track record with QB's.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475943)
Am I missing something?

Yeah, here's what you're missing:

1. Geno is a stud QB prospect.

2. Everything you know is wrong.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475949)
Yeah, here's what you're missing:

1. Geno is a stud QB prospect.

2. Everything you know is wrong.

LMAO

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:33 AM

Shut up, asshole. Eli Manning looked like garbage that year before the playoffs.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:35 AM

Geno may very well end up being a great NFL QB. No one really knows.

I do know this board had an ABSOLUTE meltdown when we passed on Jimmy Clausen in the 2nd round when we had his very own college coach as our offensive coordinator.

Many people wanted him just as much as Berry at #5. It was Berry or Clausen at #5 or bust for most of this board; primarily drafturbators.

So uh...yeah. If EVERY SINGLE TOP NFL DRAFT EXPERT PERSONALITY on TV, including 3 castoff shit GM's (yeah, they still managed to find their way to the tops of their profession and one of the guys traded up and drafted Mark Sanchez which was a drafturbator dream at the time) ALL SAY GENO ISN'T A TOP 10 TALENT...

Guess what...

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and jerks its dick like a duck

probably a duck, no?

Doesn't mean Geno can't be good. Joe Flacco wasn't an elite NFL prospect...many considered the Ravens 1st round pick of him to be a giant reach.

Kaepernick 03-08-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9475890)
The part in bold is what I was referring to. You aren't giving me hope. :huh:

Is there something wrong with Alex Smith? – a one game analysis

Quote:

HAPPY FEET

Underlying the three aforementioned mistakes was bad pocket presence. Smith, particularly on his interception, fled the pocket when he didn’t need to do so. In this game, the offensive line consistently allowed Smith over three seconds in the pocket. The Seahawks rarely blitzed and the line protected extremely well. However Smith never reconfigured the clock in his head to allow for more time in the pocket.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475958)
If EVERY SINGLE TOP NFL DRAFT EXPERT PERSONALITY on TV, ALL SAY GENO ISN'T A TOP 10 TALENT...

This isn't close to reality.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475952)
Shut up, asshole. Eli Manning looked like garbage that year before the playoffs.

oh so I just LUCKED into that prediction

that ARCHIVED AIM conversation, time stamped, halfway through the season he won his first super bowl in...

I JUST LUCKED INTO THAT ONE

but you're a genious because you called 2012 before 2012 happened

?

ha ha ha

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:37 AM

Dane's sewage seeping into every QB thread has convinced reeruns like Hootie that everyone in the media is poo-pooing Geno.

It's simply not true.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Short Leash Hootie (Post 4993438)
Yes. I would trade our 1st round pick, right now, RIGHT FRIGGIN' NOW...for Brady Quinn.

No doubt about it.

:thumb:

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475962)

If you're living in reality, it's very much a reality

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475963)
oh so I just LUCKED into that prediction

that ARCHIVED AIM conversation, time stamped, halfway through the season he won his first super bowl in...

I JUST LUCKED INTO THAT ONE

but you're a genious because you called 2012 before 2012 happened

?

ha ha ha

You deserve credit for seeing something in Eli.

Most people thought he would continue to suck.

He had some dogshit games that year for sure, let's not sugar coat it.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475968)
bla bla bla bla I'm doubling down on being a reerun this offseason

We know.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Short Leash Hootie (Post 4993449)
Think about it...

We trade our pick for Quinn...we get a top 5 talent QB...probably more NFL ready and a better prospect than anyone in next years class (him and Stafford are similar, come on)...yet you are paying him like a #21 overall pick...

Not only does it make sense, but financially, it's totally reasonable.

But if Derek Anderson turns in a few more performances like he did today, we might be talking about trading a 3rd for Derek Anderson instead =)

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475962)

yes, yes it is

Mel Kiper
Todd McShay
Mike Mayock
the band of shit GM's on NFL Network

I'm sorry...you have 3 draft guys who reached the tops of their profession (I know everyone hates big media especially ESPN and NFL Network) and 3 former GM's, one of which did exactly what the genious drafturbators would have done and traded up to take Mark Sanchez...

and all of them are saying Geno just isn't a viable option at #1

face the facts

we all got such a hard on for Geno Smith and drafting a QB #1 we overvalued Geno Smith

it sucks...leave it to this franchise to get the #1 pick the year there is no #1 QB

but I don't have to quit the team and cry like a little ****ing 12 year old on her first period because my team didn't do everything the way I wanted them to do it

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475970)
We know.

:LOL:

I'm glad you're having fun

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:40 AM

So the two guys on NFL Network don't count, eh?

OK, sure. Sure.

Just pick and choose.

Kaepernick 03-08-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith2Bench (Post 9475903)
Here is one from this year. One of the reasons he got benched was this. Missing wide open guys, rolling out of the pocket for now reason, and making reeruned decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erfFdeQ8jH4

That was a heart breaker. You really wonder how well Alex can see the field and the verdict is that he can't. There is no way to know if he is not good with his progressions or he just can't see the open receiver. Then there is knowing he is often too cautious to make the throws.

This was a killer in the Giants NFCC Game.

Greg Cosell broke down plays where Alex had wide open receivers vs. Giants, 1st read wide open, and he never saw them or just wouldn't make the throw.

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/01/24/c...e-a-week-made/

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:41 AM

first off...that was when the 1st pick commanded $50M guaranteed

we had just seen what sitting on the bench for 3 years did for Aaron Rodgers

Brady Quinn had an Aaron Rodgers like fall and then sat behind pro bowl Derek Anderson for a year

being picked #22 he was making NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...3 YEARS, $9M

and he was thought of as having all of the talent in the world at the time

there was LITERALLY no risk in trading for Quinn...if he turned into the next Rodgers, it would have been a ****ing steal

if not...we lost $9M instead of $50M

I know you're not good at critical thinking Mr. Pink, so I wouldn't expect a ****ing n00b like you to understand the thought process behind people like me and The Bad Guy saying trading for Brady Quinn when he was a 1st round backup who had never gotten a shot and was making PEANUTS compared to taking a QB like Sanchez #3 overall and paying him $40M guaranteed to suck

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475972)
yes, yes it is

Mel Kiper
Todd McShay
Mike Mayock
the band of shit GM's on NFL Network

I'm sorry...you have 3 draft guys who reached the tops of their profession (I know everyone hates big media especially ESPN and NFL Network) and 3 former GM's, one of which did exactly what the genious drafturbators would have done and traded up to take Mark Sanchez...

and all of them are saying Geno just isn't a viable option at #1

face the facts

we all got such a hard on for Geno Smith and drafting a QB #1 we overvalued Geno Smith

it sucks...leave it to this franchise to get the #1 pick the year there is no #1 QB

but I don't have to quit the team and cry like a little ****ing 12 year old on her first period because my team didn't do everything the way I wanted them to do it

wait what

what

http://i.imgur.com/1YtJNDC.gif

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:49 AM

help, writer from major football site sucking off geno

dane's narrative DESTROYED

ABORT

http://i.imgur.com/1d8dXEA.jpg

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:49 AM

and I'll be god damned thrilled if we take Geno at #1

I'm just saying...when 9 out of 10 guys are saying Geno isn't an elite prospect...kind of hard for me to say they are all dumb****s just because I really wanted a franchise QB for one time in my life

but they don't grow on ****ing trees

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:50 AM

You're an idiot PP. you hop on whatever popular trend that is happening at that moment, and as soon as it starts to crumble you jump off. You're the one that is not capable of critical thinking. I have forgotten more about football than you will ever ****ing learn. That's an absolute fact of life.

I knew Brady Quinn was a bag of shit from day one. Weis made that clown millions.

Alex Smith is a bag of shit.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 12:53 AM

At least Dane sticks to his guns. I respect that.

Your opinions are sloppier than a teenage prom slut.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:54 AM

and for the guy who is trying to rag me about Quinn

first off, **** you n00b

digging up posts from before you were a member? Do you think you mean anything on this board? You are a nothing. Trust me. No one gives a shit about you on this site. Talk to us in 5 years and we'll let you know.

Secondly, now go dig up all of the posts where I was CHASTISED by EVERYONE on this board in 2008 (maybe 2007 I ****ing forget because I'm not a dumb ****ing n00b) when I called Carson Palmer the most OVERRATED QB in the NFL when everyone considered him elite and a top 5 QB.

Go dig those up since you're such a SAVVY VETERAN of ChiefsPlanet and you found the search function...

you miserable AIDS infested n00b

2012? Haha. Go back to the Coaltion where you belong, you want-to-be dipshit. Trying to leach on to the drafturbators is pathetic...formulate your own opinion and stop being such a little leach n00b bro.

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9475989)
You're an idiot PP. you hop on whatever popular trend that is happening at that moment, and as soon as it starts to crumble you jump off. You're the one that is not capable of critical thinking. I have forgotten more about football than you will ever ****ing learn. That's an absolute fact of life.

I knew Brady Quinn was a bag of shit from day one. Weis made that clown millions.

Alex Smith is a bag of shit.

who the **** is PP?

and LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

pretty easy to "know Quinn is a bag of shit" when YOU'RE A ****ING N00B WITH NO POST HISTORY. NONE.

I'M GOING TO JOIN A BOARD AND CLAIM I KNEW KURT WARNER WAS HALL OF FAME BOUND BEFORE TRENT GREEN EVER GOT RODNEY HARRISON'D.

in other words

shut
the
up

n00b

Talk to me when you have a year of service under your belt...and if I catch you calling anyone else a n00b again, n00b...I'm going to have to really unleash my wrath on you and make sure you become the CP laughingstock.

only a moron n00b would refer to someone else as a n00b when they are a ****ing dipshit n00b themselves

...n00b

Hootie 03-08-2013 12:58 AM

I predicted the Ravens would win the Super Bowl on this one message board I didn't join on until last month...there is no post history of it or anything but I swear...I knew it right away. I knew Flacco was awesome. Flacco rules. I didn't post it because I wasn't registered yet but I knew it from the get go. You're an idiot for not knowing that you dumb shit.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 12:59 AM

I've been on Flacco's jock for three years so let's not act like I'm some Dane-level reerun.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475991)
and for the guy who is trying to rag me about Quinn

first off, **** you n00b

digging up posts from before you were a member? Do you think you mean anything on this board? You are a nothing. Trust me. No one gives a shit about you on this site. Talk to us in 5 years and we'll let you know.

Secondly, now go dig up all of the posts where I was CHASTISED by EVERYONE on this board in 2008 (maybe 2007 I ****ing forget because I'm not a dumb ****ing n00b) when I called Carson Palmer the most OVERRATED QB in the NFL when everyone considered him elite and a top 5 QB.

Go dig those up since you're such a SAVVY VETERAN of ChiefsPlanet and you found the search function...

you miserable AIDS infested n00b

2012? Haha. Go back to the Coaltion where you belong, you want-to-be dipshit. Trying to leach on to the drafturbators is pathetic...formulate your own opinion and stop being such a little leach n00b bro.

I have plenty of opinions, that's why I spend most of my day writing about the Chiefs on various sites, and blogs. I've been an active visitor to this site for 7 years. But thanks for your great advice. I won't listen to it.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9475990)
At least Dane sticks to his guns. I respect that.

Your opinions are sloppier than a teenage prom slut.

you know NOTHING ABOUT DANE MCCLOUD

you are a ****ing n00b

you don't know anything about ChiefsPlanet or the history of ChiefsPlanet

stop pretending like you know what's going on

you are a n00b

why the **** are you commenting on who sticks to who's guns? do you not understand you have been here for like 15 weeks of the 650 weeks this board has been in existence

you're a god damn n00b

where the **** is Skip?

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475995)
I predicted the Ravens would win the Super Bowl on this one message board I didn't join on until last month...there is no post history of it or anything but I swear...I knew it right away. I knew Flacco was awesome. Flacco rules. I didn't post it because I wasn't registered yet but I knew it from the get go. You're an idiot for not knowing that you dumb shit.

I don't believe I ever said any of that. But keep making an ass of yourself.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475996)
I've been on Flacco's jock for three years so let's not act like I'm some Dane-level reerun.

lmao

Flacco wouldn't mean shit to ANYONE, AGAIN...

if it wasn't for Rahim Moore

that contract is going to BLOW UP in their face...the Ravens will win 10 games next year, tops.

Flacco is not a franchise QB. He's still an inconsistent QB. He has one more year to win me over...and he has to have an elite regular season, not a Joe Flacco regular season where he disappears on the road and looks like the worst ****ing QB in 6+ games every single year.

One Rahim Moore away from being a guy who quite possibly might have been tagged and traded this offseason.

Think about that.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475998)
you know NOTHING ABOUT DANE MCCLOUD

you are a ****ing n00b

you don't know anything about ChiefsPlanet or the history of ChiefsPlanet

stop pretending like you know what's going on

you are a n00b

why the **** are you commenting on who sticks to who's guns? do you not understand you have been here for like 15 weeks of the 650 weeks this board has been in existence

you're a god damn n00b

where the **** is Skip?

You're such a pathetic human being. And it's ok, you're OUR pathetic human being. We accept you.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9475997)
I have plenty of opinions, that's why I spend most of my day writing about the Chiefs on various sites, and blogs. I've been an active visitor to this site for 7 years. But thanks for your great advice. I won't listen to it.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

cool story bro

you're a n00b

live with it

"most of my day writing about the Chiefs on various sites and blogs"

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

hahaha

oh man

classic

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476004)
OUR We

you don't get to use these words on this site

you are a nothing

try and understand that

talk to us in a year and work out these awful kinks you have and WE will talk about it

that is OUR policy

you ****ing n00b

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476006)
you don't get to use these words on this site

you are a nothing

try and understand that

talk to us in a year and work out these awful kinks you have and WE will talk about it

that is OUR policy

you ****ing n00b

I'm sure you will have another account by that time after you burn this one to the ground with another meltdown.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9475999)
I don't believe I ever said any of that. But keep making an ass of yourself.

no I said all of that

I just wasn't registered yet on the board I said it on...

I also knew Warner was HOF bound before Rodney Harrison ever Trent Green'd Trent Green.

Swear. I knew it. I was on the Rams board and I registered right after the greatest show on turf just to tell everyone I knew about Kurt before everyone else...

just like you knew Quinn was terrible years, literally 4 years before you joined this site...

you should have joined right then and there...right when I posted those posts about trading for Quinn...you should have posted and told us all since you spend all of your free time writing about the Chiefs and all

you should have registered and told me then since you've been a frequent visitor for 7 years and all

n00b

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476008)
I'm sure you will have another account by that time after you burn this one to the ground with another meltdown.

and I'm sure that next account will still be 10,000 times more relevant than your current account because you are a n00b and I am forever the guy who invented the famous term "drafturbator"

so again, just write in your journal about how much I hurt your feelings tonight and then make an anonymous blog post or something and call it a night

you are just looking like a ****ing n00b tonight

it's ok though

because you are a n00b

but that's ok...you're our...wait, no you're not

you suck

Sorter 03-08-2013 01:08 AM

Despite the fact that this thread is now completely destroyed, I am curious about how Alex's arm would hold up over a full season of throwing 30+ a game. Now, he's in shape, works out extensively, etc. However, I am genuinely curious to see how his velocity reacts to him having to throw 30+ a game if that happens (not that it will). Just an aspect to consider.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476010)
no I said all of that

I just wasn't registered yet on the board I said it on...

I also knew Warner was HOF bound before Rodney Harrison ever Trent Green'd Trent Green.

Swear. I knew it. I was on the Rams board and I registered right after the greatest show on turf just to tell everyone I knew about Kurt before everyone else...

just like you knew Quinn was terrible years, literally 4 years before you joined this site...

you should have joined right then and there...right when I posted those posts about trading for Quinn...you should have posted and told us all since you spend all of your free time writing about the Chiefs and all

you should have registered and told me then since you've been a frequent visitor for 7 years and all

n00b

I'd love to stay and argue with you on the Internet, and talk about how important you think you are on a message board. But, you just don't mean that much to me.

PS, if you'd ever like to meet in person and have a discussion about how cool you are, just send me a message.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476015)
PS, if you'd ever like to meet in person and have a discussion about how cool you are, just send me a message.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:11 AM

I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK BRO!

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:13 AM

well good

when I decided to go on my n00b rant of 2013 I was really hoping I'd get threatened and I accomplished my goal in less than 10 posts.

I really am good at the Internet. Gotta email mom; tell her about this recent accomplishment. BRB

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476015)
I'd love to stay and argue with you on the Internet, and talk about how important you think you are on a message board. But, you just don't mean that much to me.

Speak for yourself, bud. I'm pretty sure you're the one pimping yourself up to be "cybercool" every ****ing post. Message me to tell me you'll have me "neg bombed". If I don't watch out. Good luck with that. Lol! Also, quite a terrifying threat.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476024)
Speak for yourself, bud. I'm pretty sure you're the one pimping yourself up to be "cybercool" every ****ing post. Message me to tell me you'll have me "neg bombed". If I don't watch out. Good luck with that. Lol! Also, quite a terrifying threat.

Don't you have an Alex Smith to blow?

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476022)

I really am good at the Internet. Gotta email mom; tell her about this recent accomplishment. BRB

Tell her I said kisses.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476024)

he cherrypicked posts from the year Derek Anderson went to the Pro Bowl, Brady Quinn sat behind him after falling like Aaron Rodgers did a few years prior...after Carson Palmer successfully sat for a year behind Kitna and then had 3 elite franchise QB years...

back when QB's who went #1 overall made $45+M guaranteed...and Brady Quinn was on a 4 year, $12M contract (total)...

and then wanted to use that as evidence to why I'm a "dipshit" because he, despite not being a member or having any sort of proof, knew Brady was a "bag of dicks fromt he start."

oh and then he challenged me to a fight

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476030)
he cherrypicked posts from the year Derek Anderson went to the Pro Bowl, Brady Quinn sat behind him after falling like Aaron Rodgers did a few years prior...after Carson Palmer successfully sat for a year behind Kitna and then had 3 elite franchise QB years...

back when QB's who went #1 overall made $45+M guaranteed...and Brady Quinn was on a 4 year, $12M contract (total)...

and then wanted to use that as evidence to why I'm a "dipshit" because he, despite not being a member or having any sort of proof, knew Brady was a "bag of dicks fromt he start."

oh and then he challenged me to a fight

If you didn't know that Brady Quinn was a product of Charlie Weis, I'm sorry. And I don't believe I ever "challenged you to a fight"

I must have really hit a nerve with you by pulling up 1 of your 2 deleted accounts.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476028)
Don't you have an Alex Smith to blow?

don't you have a drafturbator to leach on to/blow to try and feel like you are "inner circle" on a message board?

you called someone a n00b last month...and you've been a member for 4 months

and then you just challenged me to a fight

one of the top 5 posters of all time on this board started as a character named John Matrix. John Matrix was an awful poster. You're like John Matrix.

You may need to try and reinvent yourself here.

Right now you are a drafturbator leaching n00b who isn't even respected by these drafturbators who you are trying to lacky for

it's sad, really

and I truly feel bad for you now...

I'm going to send you an apology PM. BRB

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9475996)
I've been on Flacco's jock for three years

I doubt he's the only one.

NTTATWWT

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476034)
don't you have a drafturbator to leach on to/blow to try and feel like you are "inner circle" on a message board?

you called someone a n00b last month...and you've been a member for 4 months

and then you just challenged me to a fight

one of the top 5 posters of all time on this board started as a character named John Matrix. John Matrix was an awful poster. You're like John Matrix.

You may need to try and reinvent yourself here.

Right now you are a drafturbator leaching n00b who isn't even respected by these drafturbators who you are trying to lacky for

it's sad, really

and I truly feel bad for you now...

I'm going to send you an apology PM. BRB

:)

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:21 AM

Eh, it is what is. He joined with the option to get along well and prove himself as a member of this board with a valid opinion. He has now already established himself as a poodle with a pitbull bark. but I mean he can say whatever he wants to do if it makes him feel big and bad and maybe his girlfriend will sleep with him tonight if he shows her how he punked you on the Internet.

Sorter 03-08-2013 01:21 AM

This thread was really so much better when it was about raping theUte.

So much better. ROFL

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476033)
If you didn't know that Brady Quinn was a product of Charlie Weis, I'm sorry. And I don't believe I ever "challenged you to a fight"

I must have really hit a nerve with you by pulling up 1 of your 2 deleted accounts.

I've never deleted an account.

Also, Hamas Jenkins...one of the greatest posters of this board...wanted Jimmy Clausen at #5 (as well as many, many, many other CP'ers)...

let me guess

you KNEW he was a bag of dicks too, right?

lololololol

the funny thing is...no one even argued with those Brady Quinn posts I made back then...The Bad Guy was right there with me...

and everyone pretty much wanted Clausen, too...if not at #5, definitely at #34 (or #36, I forget which number we had)...

you're a ****ing n00b bro

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476038)
Eh, it is what is. He joined with the option to get along well and prove himself as a member of this board with a valid opinion. He has now already established himself as a poodle with a pitbull bark. but I mean he can say whatever he wants to do if it makes him feel big and bad and maybe his girlfriend will sleep with him tonight if he shows her how he punked you on the Internet.

I've had some epic battles on this board with DaneMcCloud, Hamas Jenkins and THE MAQ himself...

I'm a true independent.

This guy? Hahahahaha. He's a nothing.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:24 AM

Clay argued it. And yes, I thought Clausen would do well. I'm not real sure why you are so mad.

Get over it. We are all wrong most of the time.

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:24 AM

mister pink used to **** with me all the time when I wanted Jimmy Clausen over berry. he was ****ing right, like always.