ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990432)
You don't get to determine what stats get counted. The 1st 5-6 years of his career will always count no matter how hard you try to forget it. Sorry.

Of course they will count. What's your point? I think the question in most peoples' minds is how he is going to do in the here and now.

You want to go back and look at Troy Aikman's or Steve Young's early stats? What's the point?

Sandy Vagina 09-18-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

You don't get to determine what stats get counted. The 1st 5-6 years of his career will always count no matter how hard you try to forget it. Sorry.

grade A bullshit.. Did anyone give a **** about Steve Young's early failures after he got it together and looked sharp?

****ing stupid muther****er, you are....

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990439)
Pathetic.

It is, isn't it. Glad you get it.

ViperVisor 09-18-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Peyton Manning QB rating 1st 5 years 86
Peyton Manning QB rating year 6-now 102

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperVisor (Post 9990434)
How do you explain the drop from 2009-2010?

Vernon Davis had 11 RZ TDs 09-10
11-12 7 TDs

Harbaugh and co struggled to get Vernon involved as consistently.

I get it. Alex's struggles are due to everyone but himself. We have already addressed that.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990423)
How about just taking the best QB in the draft? Right now that looks like Manuel. Would you have a probleml with Manuel instead of Fisher now?

Not particularly. The buzz after the combine and his pro day had him soaring upwards.

I don't think many would of minded that pick up.....Although, the "experts" were to busy deciding if Ryan Nassib, or Geno Smith was going to be the first qb taken. Reach? Sure, but I mean this is the fan base that watched Tyson Jackson be WAY over drafted.

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9990444)
grade A bullshit.. Did anyone give a **** about Steve Young's early failures after he got it together and looked sharp?

****ing stupid muther****er, you are....

Nerve has been struck. HAHAHA

Bearcat 09-18-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990441)
Shrugs.......

I just report the facts. I don't judge the SANITY of the posts.....:)

WTF not?

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9990422)
Steve DeBerg put up numbers in 1990 that were better than anything Alex Smith has ever done. You don't see us masturbating all of over that team.

You see, there's the straw man. Who is saying that Alex Smith is a superstar, destined for the Hall of Fame?

Mav 09-18-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990451)
I get it. Alex's struggles are due to everyone but himself. We have already addressed that.

Who said that?

LOL......No one. that is your own petty interpretation. Alex Smith fans usually have VERY little problems owning up.

Funny thing though. Tom Brady played like absolute shit on Thursday night. Yet on this board, no one was blaming Tom Brady.

They were blaming his receivers. Yet, you, YOU SPECIFICALLY used the 49ers having no offensive weapons excuse for Kaepernick ONE WEEK after he threw for 400+ and 3 tds, yet, if anyone mentions the lack of weapons for ALEX SMITH, its an excuse.....

How funny is that?

Mav 09-18-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9990458)
WTF not?

Stupid doesn't always deserve to be responded to.

ChiefsCountry 09-18-2013 12:07 PM

http://www.footballdiner.com/stevedeberg2.jpg > http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0314...ith_d1_400.jpg

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990451)

CA Liberals? Always someone else's fault :shrug:

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990456)
Nerve has been struck. HAHAHA

I think it's more that stupid arguments, repeated over and over and over, have a way of causing frustration eventually.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990471)

Come on now. Really? You are going to join SIDES WITH THAT CLOWN?

Lol, just yesterday he was chucking the other 49er players under the bus, when clearly the problem was with KAEPERNICK himself lol.

Don't reward stupidity. You are better than that.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990460)
You see, there's the straw man. Who is saying that Alex Smith is a superstar, destined for the Hall of Fame?

I think that's a lot of the problem. Team Alice focuses on his high floor(ie not Cassel) while the other side, such as myself, focuses on the low ceiling.

ViperVisor 09-18-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990462)
Who said that?

LOL......No one. that is your own petty interpretation. Alex Smith fans usually have VERY little problems owning up.

Funny thing though. Tom Brady played like absolute shit on Thursday night. Yet on this board, no one was blaming Tom Brady.

They were blaming his receivers. Yet, you, YOU SPECIFICALLY used the 49ers having no offensive weapons excuse for Kaepernick ONE WEEK after he threw for 400+ and 3 tds, yet, if anyone mentions the lack of weapons for ALEX SMITH, its an excuse.....

How funny is that?

Thank you.

And I remember when the team had down games running the ball it was because Alex Smith was noodle-arm'd captain checkdown.
If we had a QB that was a down-field pass threat the running game would be more open.

WTF is up with the running game for the 49ers to start the season?

Got any excuses?

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990474)
Come on now. Really? You are going to join SIDES WITH THAT CLOWN?

Lol, just yesterday he was chucking the other 49er players under the bus, when clearly the problem was with KAEPERNICK himself lol.

Don't reward stupidity. You are better than that.

I have no idea who he is. I can't keep tracking of all of the 9er fans anymore. I think some are probably troll mults at this point. He did make a valid point though. I see a lot of "Alexcuses" being made and anticpate the same ones down the line from Chief fans.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990473)
I think it's more that stupid arguments, repeated over and over and over, have a way of causing frustration eventually.

Please. He is a broken hypocritical record. There is no way in hell he should ever cause frustration for anyone.

Once he made excuses for Kap on sunday, I immediately took him for what he was. A delusional asshole with an Ax to grind, and no 49er board to grind it on......

Mav 09-18-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990481)
I have no idea who he is. I can't keep tracking of all of the 9er fans anymore. He did make a valid point. I see a lof of "Alexcuses" being made.

Yeah. Fine, okay cool, (btw, Alex fans, haven't needed one at all this year so far by the way) but this jerk off yesterday was chucking the 49er skill guys under the bus for sundays embarrassment at Seattle, yet has the audacity to use that every one else but Alex Smiths fault propaganda.......

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990473)

Go take a nap. It's not that serious.

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990475)
I think that's a lot of the problem. Team Alice focuses on his high floor(ie not Cassel) while the other side, such as myself, focuses on the low ceiling.

Well, Alex's defense, you don't actually know what his ceiling is yet. A lot of people in 2009 and 2010 would have said that he had hit his ceiling at that point, but 2011 and 2012 proved he had not.

It may not be a huge elevation. (On the other hand, it may be significant.) At this point, you just don't know.

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990491)

It wasn't me getting frustrated.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperVisor (Post 9990478)
Thank you.

And I remember when the team had down games running the ball it was because Alex Smith was noodle-arm'd captain checkdown.
If we had a QB that was a down-field pass threat the running game would be more open.

WTF is up with the running game for the 49ers to start the season?

Got any excuses?

Sure I do. I have plenty of reasons.

The defenses spent all offseason trying to figure out how to stop this read option bullshit.

And so far, the Redskins are 0-2, the 49ers are 1-1 and should be 0-2. It was a gimmick offense that was figured out very quickly.

And, everything that I said about Kaepernick, and what he needed to work on showed its very ugly head on Sunday. People want to brush it off as Seattle being so tough to play. That's cool and all, but if Seattle gets homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, San Francisco is going to have to go through there again at some point right?

No, Kaep is not as effective under center. Kap struggles when teams take away the deep ball, force him to stay in the pocket, and force him to try to throw short.

Kap also doesn't read the defenses like Alex Smith did, and isn't as good as checking down to a run as Alex Smith was.

Now. If you read all of that correctly, you will read that Kap is still young, still learning and has a way to go. What some simpletons are going to read.

Alex Smith> Kap.

Not what Im saying. Just that Kaps learning curve is a lot steeper than people wanted to admit.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990491)

Trust me. We know its not. LOL. Of all of the Alex Smith hater trolls, you are the only clown to show up this week.

We get it. You are clearly mentally broken, you are pissed off, and you cant rant on a 49ers forum board, so you are here taking out your frustration.

Its cool bro.

ChiefsCountry 09-18-2013 12:19 PM

Can we all the 49er trolls together - the Alex Smith haters and Alex Smith dick suckers, first let them all get raped with a wired covered dildo than ban all their stupid asses.

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990471)

I've been hearing excuses for 8 years. It's funny because just when I think I've heard all the excuses, they come up with new ones.

If he's as good as people say he is, then the stats will show it and he will get the appropriate accolades. Bringing up Steve Young and Peyton Manning and comparing their early career struggles to Alex ****ing Smith is downright reeruned and just shows how desperate these asshats are.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990475)

I will however have fun with this right here.

Now, I am not going to specifically say that you directly said this because it could of been a lot of people. But, ill single this out because of your constant disrespect of Alex Smith.

I am sure that when someone was pointing out that Alex Smith couldn't survive without a run game, and couldn't survive without the coddling of Jim Harbaugh, that you were right there in agreement, if not leading the charge yourself.

Alex couldn't survive throwing the ball 35 times a game, and is injury prone, takes too many sacks.

How, is any of that true so far in the season?

Bearcat 09-18-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990468)
Stupid doesn't always deserve to be responded to.

How will they know then?!?

Oh yeah, Dunning-Kruger... :banghead:

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990511)
I've been hearing excuses for 8 years. It's funny because just when I think I've heard all the excuses, they come up with new ones.

If he's as good as people say he is, then the stats will show it and he will get the appropriate accolades. Bringing up Steve Young and Peyton Manning and comparing their early career struggles to Alex ****ing Smith is downright reeruned and just shows how desperate these asshats are.

Learn to think before you post.

(Staring to wonder if somebody left his computer on and his pet chimp's cage unlocked.)

Mav 09-18-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9990510)
Can we all the 49er trolls together - the Alex Smith haters and Alex Smith dick suckers, first let them all get raped with a wired covered dildo than ban all their stupid asses.

Only if we can also put all of your types together, dip you in battery acid, while running your dick through a meat grinder and then blast your ass into a volcano with the ban hammer.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990494)
Well, Alex's defense, you don't actually know what his ceiling is yet. A lot of people in 2009 and 2010 would have said that he had hit his ceiling at that point, but 2011 and 2012 proved he had not.

It may not be a huge elevation. (On the other hand, it may be significant.) At this point, you just don't know.

After 8 years in the league and at nearly age 30 I think we have a pretty good idea what he is and isn't. There are a few exceptions to that rule, but I think we have a pretty good idea by now.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9990522)
How will they know then?!?

Oh yeah, Dunning-Kruger... :banghead:

LOL, at a certain point, not responding and letting them continue to completely make a dumb ass out of themselves takes on a form of free entertainment.

Like people who come into an Alex Smith thread, and bitch about people talking about Alex Smith..........

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990523)
Learn to think before you post.

(Staring to wonder if somebody left his computer on and his pet chimp's cage unlocked.)

I was about to accuse you of the same thing. :hmmm:

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990526)
After 8 years in the league and at nearly age 30 I think we have a pretty good idea what he is and isn't. There are a few exceptions to that rule, but I think we have a pretty good idea by now.

You are repeating, nearly word for word, a proposition that was common on the Niners board before the Harbaugh era. People thought they knew, but didn't. He surprised a lot of people.

JENKINSWINS 09-18-2013 12:26 PM

All this back and forth over something no one has control over.

#InReidWeTrust

SFfan79 09-18-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990511)

You know.. Alex Smith is good. He may not be flashy, chuck it all over, type of QB. But he does a lot of little things right that allows his TEAM to win the football game. Which is what you want your QB to do, right? Win the football game? It's a team game after all.

Kaepernick is flashy, but he hasn't shown me he can do the little things. He's explosive, and that has helped him and the team win. But he still has a lot to learn. Alex Smith would have faired better in Seattle in my honest opinion. But I still like Kaepernick and think he will get better. Just at this point in time Alex Smith would have done better in that hostile cheat arena.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990535)
You are repeating, nearly word for word, a proposition that was common on the Niners board before the Harbaugh era. People thought they knew, but didn't. He surprised a lot of people.

Cool. When he is in the top 10 in the league in yardage I'll give you props.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFfan79 (Post 9990550)
You know.. Alex Smith is good. He may not be flashy, chuck it all over, type of QB. But he does a lot of little things right that allows his TEAM to win the football game. Which is what you want your QB to do, right? Win the football game? <b> It's a team game after all.</b>

Kaepernick is flashy, but he hasn't shown me he can do the little things. He's explosive, and that has helped him and the team win. But he still has a lot to learn. Alex Smith would have faired better in Seattle in my honest opinion. But I still like Kaepernick and think he will get better. Just at this point in time Alex Smith would have done better in that hostile cheat arena.

Football is the ultimate team game, except for the QB position.

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990533)
I was about to accuse you of the same thing. :hmmm:

Wow, quite a coincidence.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990555)

Excuse Alert:

Your defense and Special teams, are never going to allow Alex Smith to be top 10 in yards.

That's the luxury of being able to play with the short field when you have a defense like yours, and a punter like Colquitt.

Those are facts......

SFfan79 09-18-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

A bajillion yards does not necessarily equate to wins... the final score is what dictates the win/loss. And if Smith puts his team in positions to have a the winning score, then who cares if he throws for 200 or 400. You do what is necessary to win the game.

SFfan79 09-18-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990557)
Football is the ultimate team game, except for the QB position.

That's an illogical statement.

QB can't do his job if his blockers don't block, or coaches don't get the plays to him, or the receivers don't run the correct routes, or get seperation.

In turn, the team can't win if the QB cannot get the ball to the play makers, in any form.

Team game... everyone needs everyone else to do their job correctly in order to succeed. Everyone, not 10 of the 11.

ViperVisor 09-18-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990535)

August 2011
Quote:

Culpeper still could come in the league today and have the strongest arm in the NFL. For the people saying that Asmith is better then him, sorry disagree 100%, give Dante a chance to go against Alex and I will put my $ on DC all day and twice on Sunday, Alex Smith is the def of garbage
That was when Dante was out of the NFL for a year in his last 30 games had 20 TDs and 32 INTs

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

How about the top 12?

Mav 09-18-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990579)
How about the top 12?

wont happen. Prolly wont break 3500 yards either to be honest.

The Chiefs defense is just that filthy.

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990603)
wont happen. Prolly wont break 3500 yards either to be honest.

The Chiefs defense is just that filthy.

Unless I'm reading something wrong, he's No. 12 right now. Might slip to 15, but I would guess no lower than that. Might actually work his way into the top 10.

Mav 09-18-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 9990620)
Unless I'm reading something wrong, he's No. 12 right now. Might slip to 15, but I would guess no lower than that. Might actually work his way into the top 10.

Im not knocking Alex SMith when I say that.

I don't see it as a negative if your defense is a top 10 defense, you have a top 10 punter, and a team that can run out the clock with time consuming drives in the 4th quarter. That's called winning football.

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990632)

I don't see it as a negative if your defense is a top 10 defense, you have a top 10 punter, and a team that can run out the clock with time consuming drives in the 4th quarter. That's called winning football.

Oh, I didn't think you were. Just pointing out that, for the time being, he is number 12, which ain't that far off from number 10.

Bearcat 09-18-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990632)

Thanks, Herm, but it's not 1994. ;)

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFfan79 (Post 9990550)
You know.. Alex Smith is good. He may not be flashy, chuck it all over, type of QB. But he does a lot of little things right that allows his TEAM to win the football game. Which is what you want your QB to do, right? Win the football game? It's a team game after all.

I think Keapernick would have won the NFCCG against the Giants a couple years back.

I don't think Alex is an overall good QB. I think he does some things well, but needs to do more before I consider him good.

JENKINSWINS 09-18-2013 12:47 PM

Trust the coach, he made his choice as soon has he got to KC. Now it's up to Alex to make sure they made the right choice and have the right guys around him as well. The season is young and so far the choice looks pretty solid considering all the changes that has happened.

For example look at Brady and the trouble he is having with the new guys around him in New England, he actually has it better than Smith because he's been in the same system and with the team for so long. Proves it happens to the best of them. Learning and winning at the same time is tough in the NFL and once the learning phase is nearing it's end the team can start playing faster. It's going to take time and the winning only adds to their confidence in buying in to what the coaches are trying to teach them.

Tomorrow is going to be a huge game for them, short week on the road and dealing with injuries to their TEs. If they can somehow pull out a win in Reid's old stomping grounds it could play a huge role in how special their season can be.

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

If he's top 10 across the board by seasons end, I will concede that he's a top QB.

NinerDoug 09-18-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990650)
If he's top 10 across the board by seasons end, I will concede that he's a top QB.

Well, ok, lol, that sounds reasonable.

(Of course, what other choice would you have?)

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFfan79 (Post 9990573)
That's an illogical statement.

QB can't do his job if his blockers don't block, or coaches don't get the plays to him, or the receivers don't run the correct routes, or get seperation.

In turn, the team can't win if the QB cannot get the ball to the play makers, in any form.

Team game... everyone needs everyone else to do their job correctly in order to succeed. Everyone, not 10 of the 11.

And the reason QB's make twice what the 2nd highest paying position plays? I mean since they are as valuable to a team as a guard? Also why do they bring so much more back in trades? I don't recall a DT bringing back what Cutler did.

Pitt Gorilla 09-18-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990423)
How about just taking the best QB in the draft? Right now that looks like Manuel. Would you have a probleml with Manuel instead of Fisher now?

No, not at all. I didn't, however, think we should take Geno 1.1, which a good portion of the board wanted to do.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9990560)
Excuse Alert:

Your defense and Special teams, are never going to allow Alex Smith to be top 10 in yards.

That's the luxury of being able to play with the short field when you have a defense like yours, and a punter like Colquitt.

Those are facts......

And the reason behind Kaep's 400 yard game, while Alex never sniffed one in SF playing 10x the games?

Jakemall 09-18-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

I've never been much concerned about total yards. You could lose badly and still throw 300 yards. Too many factors. YPA is a more accurate accounting for play imo. I say that knowing that his ypa isn't that amazing right now.

Jakemall 09-18-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990687)
And the reason behind Kaep's 400 yard game, while Alex never sniffed one in SF playing 10x the games?

Because GB took the running game away and throwing was the only way they were going to get yards? Oh...and Alex had someone near the caliber of Boldin?

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9990683)
No, not at all. I didn't, however, think we should take Geno 1.1, which a good portion of the board wanted to do.

That's fine, but we really are privledged to as much information as the real insiders on character and such. Most of Geno backers would have been happy with any QB taken 1 and deferred to Dorsey/Reid to figure out who the best QB in the draft was.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9990693)
Because GB took the running game away and throwing was the only way they were going to get yards? Oh...and Alex had someone near the caliber of Boldin?

Oh, so in 8 years nobody ever stacked the box against the 9ers before? LMAO

Boldin is okay, not anyting great at this point in his career inspite of the outlier day he had. Sounds like another "Alexcuse". Crabtree was about what Boldin is now if not better.

Pitt Gorilla 09-18-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990700)
That's fine, but we really are privledged to as much information as the real insiders on character and such. Most of Geno backers would have been happy with any QB taken 1 and deferred to Dorsey/Reid to figure out who the best QB in the draft was.

I agree, and I assume that would include Bray.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9990705)
I agree, and I assume that would include Bray.

I don't know. Would you also assume that included Collin Klein?

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990703)

Boldin is okay, not anyting great at this point in his career inspite of the outlier day he had. Sounds like another "Alexcuse". Crabtree was about what Boldin is now if not better.

Yep. The Alexcuses are rolling in.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990723)
Yep. The Alexcuses are rolling in.

That Kaepernick guy new what he was talking about obviously.

Pitt Gorilla 09-18-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990718)
I don't know. Would you also assume that included Collin Klein?

No, but Klein hasn't been mentioned with the best of the class, as Bray has.

JENKINSWINS 09-18-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990729)
That Kaepernick guy new what he was talking about obviously.

KC should have no excuses right now they are 2 - 0, none. We're talking about the current season right? It's early in the season with a lot of new faces across the board with this team. There are zero excuses for wins.

Now as far as someone that needs excuses, it's that Kap guy. :D

Jakemall 09-18-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990703)

Bahahaha

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9990748)
KC should have no excuses right now they are 2 - 0, none. We're talking about the current season right? It's early in the season with a lot of new faces across the board with this team. There are zero excuses for wins.

Now as far as someone that needs excuses, it's that Kap guy. :D

Who's making excuses for Kap? He had a bad game.

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9990761)
Bahahaha

He's right.

Jakemall 09-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990767)
He's right.

Okay. Sure you're right.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9990761)
Bahahaha

2012 Crabtree 85 Reception 1100 yards 9 TD's
2012 Boldin 65 Reception 900 yards 4 TD's

It's those damn pesky stats again.

JENKINSWINS 09-18-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990764)
Who's making excuses for Kap? He had a bad game.

You did. "The whole team sucked." Remember?

Now who's complaining about stuff that happened in the past. This is a new season and KC is 2 - 0, while SF is 1 - 1 coming off a humiliating loss where Kap was accountable for 4 turnovers. Trust that LOL.

Alex Smiff 09-18-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9990774)
You did. "The whole team sucked." Remember?

Now who's complaining about stuff that happened in the past. This is a new season and KC is 2 - 0, while SF is 1 - 1 coming off a humiliating loss where Kap was accountable for 4 turnovers. Trust that LOL.

Are you reeruned? The whole team sucked including Kaep.

Jakemall 09-18-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990772)
2012 Crabtree 85 Reception 1100 yards 9 TD's
2012 Boldin 65 Reception 900 yards 4 TD's

It's those damn pesky stats again.

2 words...drop rate.

If I have to put the ball up, who am I gonna count on? Crabtree improved last year...but he's still not half the WR as Boldin when it comes to that.

Boldin was also double covered most of last year compared to Crabtree? not so much...but yeah..stats tell the facts...if you chose the right ones...or you could cherry pick. :banghead:

JENKINSWINS 09-18-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9990780)
Are you reeruned? The whole team sucked including Kaep.

OK, so this season no one has had any reason to make any "excuses" for Alex. The only reason the "excuses" are coming in is because of wise guys like you, that can't let go of whatever your deal is with Alex.

I'm glad there's an ignore button on this site because it's obvious you like to waste your time being negative towards one particular person. The way you brought up the NFCCG tells a lot. Alex did his job in that game but to you he was the only one that sucked (no turnovers), it was Kyle Williams who fumbled the game away twice and they had WRs by the name of Swain and Hastings for Alex to throw to.

KAP HAD 4 TURNOVERS and the WHOLE TEAM SUCKED. LOL

You're a coward and fool sitting behind your keyboard with all this BS you are spewing to get people to react to it. Just to show your hate towards one guy that is no longer on your team. PATHETIC!

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9990816)
2 words...drop rate.

If I have to put the ball up, who am I gonna count on? Crabtree improved last year...but he's still not half the WR as Boldin when it comes to that.

Boldin was also double covered most of last year compared to Crabtree? not so much...but yeah..stats tell the facts...if you chose the right ones...or you could cherry pick. :banghead:

You mean he improved once he had a real QB to throw the ball to him? He was on pace for damn near 100 catches and 1400 yards with Kaep. But yeah Boldin in better LMAO

8 1/2 games with Smith under center, Crabtree caught 43 passes for 459 yards and four touchdowns, yet bolstered those totals to 62 catches for 931 yards and eight scores in 10 1/2 contest with Kaepernick at the helm

Jakemall 09-18-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990831)
You mean he improved once he had a real QB to throw the ball to him? He was on pace for damn near 100 catches and 1400 yards with Kaep. But yeah Boldin in better LMAO

8 1/2 games with Smith under center, Crabtree caught 43 passes for 459 yards and four touchdowns, yet bolstered those totals to 62 catches for 931 yards and eight scores in 10 1/2 contest with Kaepernick at the helm

931+459 = 1100? Oh wait, you're going to include play-off games now. How many additional looks? Shocker...he got more yards because all those throws to VD went to Crabs.

Dude..whatever.

JENKINSWINS 09-18-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9990831)

You mean that same real QB that keeps getting destroyed by division opponents? Pull up the stats from those games because winning in the division has a bigger impact over catches and yards for a WR.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9990840)
931+459 = 1100? Oh wait, you're going to include play-off games now. How many additional looks? Shocker...he got more yards because all those throws to VD went to Crabs.

Dude..whatever.

I'm averaging all games with Kaep at QB including the tougher playoff teams which might hurt his number some.

Also Megatron always has a high drop rate.... HE SUCKS!!!! LMAO