ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith to ask for release (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269401)

RealSNR 02-01-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9369806)
Nope, SNR proved it through a complex algorithm based on the core principles of musicology and watching Geno's highlight film. Don't ask, but the algorithm is flawless.

You can't be a sarcastic prick who minces words when you're a doctor, you know. You better start practicing on the internet. After all, you said how somebody behaves on the internet is pretty much how they are in real life.

Rasputin 02-01-2013 09:55 AM

Can some of these Alex Smith trheads be merged? Please.

Freaking one is two many.

ncCHIEFfan 02-01-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9369821)
YEah NO, I call bull shit. This fan base should not be ok with any "veteran" QB not currently on the Chief's roster. IMO I think Geno Smith is the best option, but at the same time better pay attention to the other QBs in the draft that a few of them are still better than any ****tart retread QBs from other teams. We have been down that route 30 years man. End the Blackledge curse and draft a QBOTFF. ****ing stupid if we don't ****ing stupid if we don't.

I agree 100% with this. Not drafting Geno with #1 pick is not an option in my mind. I am happy with drafting two QBs this year but I think every team needs a NFL experienced QB on the roster, one who has won games.

I am not nor have I ever been a fan of Alex Smith but the guy has been on a team that has one games, even a playoff win. He has see good and bad coaching. I would hope that Geno could beat Alex out for the starting position.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-01-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9369835)
I agree 100% with this. Not drafting Geno with #1 pick is not an option in my mind. I am happy with drafting two QBs this year but I think every team needs a NFL experienced QB on the roster, one who has won games.

TEBOW!

Cephalic Trauma 02-01-2013 09:58 AM

EVERYONE MUST AGREE WITH ME OR THEY ARE ****ING STUPID.

I think the main reason Geno #1 has been discussed "ad nauseum" (as some on here put it) is because the Geno supporters choose to do so. You guys literally flock to any thread that even remotely discusses a QB.

Report: Andy Reid was reading a magazine with Alex Smith on the cover, sources say
CP Geno obsessors: OMG GENO #1 OR GTFO

If Geno isn't #1, this place will erupt.

King_Chief_Fan 02-01-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9369831)
You can't be a sarcastic prick who minces words when you're a doctor, you know. You better start practicing on the internet. After all, you said how somebody behaves on the internet is pretty much how they are in real life.

ROFL that left a mark!

FringeNC 02-01-2013 10:00 AM

Interesting regarding Alex Smith, assuming of course that Reid really does like Alex Smith. Would Reid view Smith as a stopgap/mentor or does Reid think he can make him into a top 10 QB?

Cephalic Trauma 02-01-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9369831)

Thanks man. This post literally saved my career.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9369840)

I think the main reason Geno #1 has been discussed "ad nauseum" (as some on here put it) is because the Geno supporters choose to do so. You guys literally flock to any thread that even remotely discusses a QB.

Report: Andy Reid was reading a magazine with Alex Smith on the cover, sources say

Why the **** do you care?

Rasputin 02-01-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9369835)

I am not nor have I ever been a fan of Alex Smith but the guy has been on a team that has one games, even a playoff win. He has see good and bad coaching. I would hope that Geno could beat Alex out for the starting position.

They sign Alex Smith before the draft you can kiss Geno Smith ass good bye. That is the biggest reason I am against Alex Smith and be pissed if we do sign him. Geno Smith doesn't need Alex Smith to "mentor" him. He needs to learn from the coaches of what they want him to do. The biggest thing he needs to do is play the & sooner he gets on the field the better.

The more people want Alex Smith for what ever reason here the more I HATE Alex Smith, not as a person, but as yet another reject fail of an attempt to sell us a crap of goods that is still crap.

RealSNR 02-01-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9369840)

It's QB at #1 or bust, first of all. At least for most people on here. That's another thing you got flat out ****ing wrong.

Also, yes. If you want Luke Joeckel at #1, you're a ****ing idiot. I'm sorry you're still in 5th grade where everybody's opinions are equal, but that's not how shit ****ing works in the real world. If I said, "It's my opinion that Hitler was a great man," I'll bet you wouldn't have tolerance for my opinion now, would you?

RealSNR 02-01-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9369849)
Thanks man. This post literally saved my career.

You're doing that sarcastic prick thing again.

the Talking Can 02-01-2013 10:07 AM

CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_...filiate.81.jpg

Cephalic Trauma 02-01-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9369863)
It's QB at #1 or bust, first of all. At least for most people on here. That's another thing you got flat out ****ing wrong.

Also, yes. If you want Luke Joeckel at #1, you're a ****ing idiot. I'm sorry you're still in 5th grade where everybody's opinions are equal, but that's not how shit ****ing works in the real world. If I said, "It's my opinion that Hitler was a great man," I'll bet you wouldn't have tolerance for my opinion now, would you?

Yes, equate a dictator who killed thousands with the Chiefs #1 pick.

LMAO

Cephalic Trauma 02-01-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9369868)
You're doing that sarcastic prick thing again.

Sorry.

You had no impact on my career, and I took your post with a grain of salt considering your track record.

Better?