ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

alanm 11-26-2012 06:10 PM

The only thing to fuck up the best case scenario for Smith would be the Chiefs winning a couple of games down the stretch.

Being the Chiefs... well....

OnTheWarpath15 11-26-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9154619)
Eh, it's more involved than that. It's really want you want at that point.

If you want a high risk, high reward guy - you go Bray and trust that you can mature him over the next couple of years.

You want a 'safe' pick - you go Barkley and build a WCO around him.

Don't put stock in height as a determining factor? Then Murray is your guy; he'll, he's been a better pure passer than Smith this year.

Swear by the Bledsoe/Manning model of tall, strong-armed passers but don't want to run the risk of a Cutler-esque douche in your huddle (i.e. Bray), then Landry Jones is your guy.

And Wilson is probably the best overall blend of polish and potential outside of Geno in the draft.

After Smith, there are so many ways to distinguish each of these picks from each other, everyone should be able to find a #2 choice based on their preferences at the position. It's just just a pile of faceless QBs, these are all very different guys that could all succeed for very different reasons.

It's a fascinating QB draft.

And that's kinda what I meant by my comment. If I'm picking say 10th, I'm not terribly disappointed with any of them.

OnTheWarpath15 11-26-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9154623)
check out this two round mock from Draft Countdown:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54612

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...y-pants-12.jpg

The Franchise 11-26-2012 06:16 PM

Yeah.....Geno Smith and Robert Woods. I'm pretty sure that's classified as rape.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-26-2012 06:17 PM

Quadruple Chocolate Penii Rape Offense FTW LMAO

BoneKrusher 11-26-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9154631)

thats what i thought about the 10th pick in round one.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 06:17 PM

Tyler Wilson is not getting past the Cardinals in Round 1.

And I'll take Tavon Austin over Robert Woods. Or even Cordarelle Patterson. Looks like there is a shit ton of WR talent coming out. We need to grab on in rd2.

OnTheWarpath15 11-26-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9154640)
Yeah.....Geno Smith and Robert Woods. I'm pretty sure that's classified as rape.

Granted, it's early, but I can't see Woods falling to 33.

Or anywhere near 33, for that matter.

BoneKrusher 11-26-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

with a vengeance

RealSNR 11-26-2012 06:19 PM

I haven't seen much of Robert Woods at all. Does he beat the USC WR stigma that everybody harps about in addition to the USC QB thing?

Like.. I assume he's a CLEAR grade above Dwayne Jarrett and Mike Williams, right?

ChiefsCountry 11-26-2012 06:20 PM

I sort of like seeing Smith and Barkley not having a 12-0 National Championship season. It really speaks towards the guys character and how they react when the shit hits the fan. Both of done a pretty good job during the season handling the media and all the other crap thrown at them. It would have been intresting to see how Barkley would have done against Notre Dame. Thats a game that could have risen his stock.

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9154651)
I haven't seen much of Robert Woods at all. Does he beat the USC WR stigma that everybody harps about in addition to the USC QB thing?

Like.. I assume he's a CLEAR grade above Dwayne Jarrett and Mike Williams, right?

Lee is the WR you want out of USC. Woods is a future bust IMO

DJ's left nut 11-26-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

That high on Robert Woods?

There's a fair amount of Mike Williams in that guy, IMO. And maybe it's just because I'm so constantly blown away by Marquis Lee that it makes Woods look ordinary by comparison, but I'm just not blown away by Robert Woods.

I need to do more homework before I go anywhere beyond 'Take Geno in the first', but if there's a blue-chip SS available in the 2nd, that's the route I'd go there. That or another DE, seeing as how all the DEs on this team are still trash.

DJ's left nut 11-26-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9154651)

This. I'm not sure your last statement is one I'm willing to make.

Though I'm open to any suggestion that I'm underselling him because of how much I like Marqise Lee.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 06:23 PM

We can't take a SS if there's a stud burner WR on the board. No ****ing way.

the Talking Can 11-26-2012 06:23 PM

this draft is perfect for us...deep at qb and wr

and we should absolutely go QB and then grab the best playmaker available w/ the 34th pick

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9154663)
This. I'm not sure your last statement is one I'm willing to make.

Though I'm open to any suggestion that I'm underselling him because of how much I like Marqise Lee.

I can think of at least 4 WRs I would rather draft before Woods IMO

BoneKrusher 11-26-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9154658)

cant be worse than Baldwin, or can he?

the Talking Can 11-26-2012 06:27 PM

i'm taking austin over woods if available...austin is what mccluster was supposed to be...

DJ's left nut 11-26-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9154665)
We can't take a SS if there's a stud burner WR on the board. No ****ing way.

You and I disagree on Baldwin, so it explains our difference of opinion here.

I want to see Baldwin in his 3rd year (like every WR) and I want to see him with a quarterback that is actually willing to push the ball downfield.

He may be dreadful, and more evidence suggests that every week. But I still cannot look past his talent. He has plus speed and excellent body control. His hands are inconsistent but good when he's focused.

I know you would cut him tomorrow if you could, but I'm not convinced that we're better off jettisoning him in favor of Robert Woods (who doesn't have the measurables that Baldwin has), especially not if we could get a SS that allows us to move Berry over to FS.

Oh wait...I forgot, we need a #2 corner now. Nevermind, I'd like to see us take a SS or the best CB on the board at that time, presuming there's a guy that isn't a massive reach there.

**** you, Pioli.

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9154672)
cant be worse than Baldwin, or can he?

I thought he was slower than Baldwin straight line.

The good news is, he can run routes. So...

He's only 6'1 and isn't exceptionally fast/explosive. If he's going to be great in the NFL it will be because he learned how to be an awesome route runner, not because of his physical traits. IMO

the Talking Can 11-26-2012 06:30 PM

i think we need quickness in our WRs

a) a real welker clone to get separation on short routes and be Smith's blanket, while bowe and baldwin work the middle...

b) or a deshaun jackson clone to scare the shit out of and stretch defenses

DJ's left nut 11-26-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9154683)
I thought he was slower than Baldwin straight line.

The good news is, he can run routes. So...

He's only 6'1 and isn't exceptionally fast/explosive. If he's going to be great in the NFL it will be because he learned how to be an awesome route runner, not because of his physical traits. IMO

I see Hakeem Nicks as his ceiling.

Granted, that would be a fantastic 2nd round pick, but I also don't see Woods being that good.

Nicks, before he hurt himself, was something of a technician of a route-runner and elite at finding right where he needs to be to get open.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 06:34 PM

Breaston and Bowe on the outside with Austin in the slot would rape w/Geno.

SAUTO 11-26-2012 06:35 PM

I always thought Geno Smith was a child born from the semen of Vince young, Doug Williams, mike Vick, Vinnie testaverde (really black you know), Mcnabb, and Steve McNair.

They all jizzed in black bob's mouth, he swished it around then spit it in serena Williams' snatch and she had Geno.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 11-26-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9154701)
I always thought Geno Smith was a child born from the semen of Vince young, Doug Williams, mike Vick, Vinnie testaverde (really black you know), Mcnabb, and Steve McNair.

They all jizzed in black bob's mouth, he swished it around then spit it in serena Williams' snatch and she had Geno.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9154692)
I see Hakeem Nicks as his ceiling.

Granted, that would be a fantastic 2nd round pick, but I also don't see Woods being that good.

Nicks, before he hurt himself, was something of a technician of a route-runner and elite at finding right where he needs to be to get open.

Nicks as you said is a much better route-runner, much more physical at the LOS and can beat press, and is 20lbs bigger than Woods IIRC with similar straight line speed but better burst out of breaks IMO.

I wouldn't hate the Woods pick if Patterson, Hunter, or Allen are all unavailable or if tere isn't a safety, corner, or DE that is better.

Woods is a complementary piece. Probably peaks as a #2 WR.

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9154700)
Patterson and Bowe on the outside with Austin in the slot would rape w/Geno.

FYP as unrealistic as it may be.

DJ's left nut 11-26-2012 06:45 PM

We don't expect Justin Hunter to fall to the 2nd, do we?

Because there's a guy you JIMP for, IMO. Hunter has some bust potential that I don't see in Lee (I know, Marqise is not draft eligible yet), but I also see a higher ceiling there than any WR in the draft.

Then again, Tennessee WRs have been ass of late.

Dave Lane 11-26-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9154623)
check out this two round mock from Draft Countdown:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54612

Wow we beat out Jacksonville and we could take Geno AND Tyler Wilson in the same draft Holyee shit.

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9154725)
We don't expect Justin Hunter to fall to the 2nd, do we?

Because there's a guy you JIMP for, IMO. Hunter has some bust potential that I don't see in Lee (I know, Marqise is not draft eligible yet), but I also see a higher ceiling there than any WR in the draft.

Then again, Tennessee WRs have been ass of late.

If Hunter falls to the 2nd this will be my reaction http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...udpao1_250.gif

DJ's left nut 11-26-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9154735)
If Hunter falls to the 2nd this will be my reaction

Yeah...I can't get there. I'm looking at needs and I don't see a way he gets past Seattle or even San Fran (and he probably won't get that far).

I'm gonna stick with my SS/CB/DE request.

Sorter 11-26-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9154742)
Yeah...I can't get there. I'm looking at needs and I don't see a way he gets past Seattle or even San Fran (and he probably won't get that far).

I'm gonna stick with my SS/CB/DE request.

I mean, I know it is crazy...

but if it happens, I will lose my shit. Same if Patterson falls. :)

Urc Burry 11-26-2012 07:00 PM

Love the second round value at WR in this draft as some of you have been saying. Sure we need a CB/S but hopefully we can hit that in FA.

Tribal Warfare 11-26-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9154735)
If Hunter falls to the 2nd this will be my reaction http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...udpao1_250.gif

he does have average hands, but is athletic as ****

Saccopoo 11-26-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 9154764)
Love the second round value at WR in this draft as some of you have been saying. Sure we need a CB/S but hopefully we can hit that in FA.

If David Amerson is there with the Chiefs pick in the second, that trumps any WR on the board.

Gravedigger 11-26-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9154689)
i think we need quickness in our WRs

a) a real welker clone to get separation on short routes and be Smith's blanket, while bowe and baldwin work the middle...

b) or a deshaun jackson clone to scare the shit out of and stretch defenses

a) Devon Wylie

b) Devon Wylie

Get it? Got it? Good...

This post brought to you by the Chiefs drafting guys who can't stay on the damn field campaign.

Gravedigger 11-26-2012 11:42 PM

Also you know that its the coaching staff. If you get a guy with amazing measurables, and they don't produce, coaching is a huge reason unless the guy just gives up after a payday. I'll feel better with a new regime because I will know that whoever they get should get the best out of our guys. Theres a reason Todd Haley pushed guys to do better in our 2010 season than what is being given nowadays. You don't need Grandpapa Romeo and a soft ass union agreement, you need hard ass coaches that'll push their guys. Nobody fears Romeo, nobody fears Scott Pioli, and by in large nobody fears the Chiefs anymore. I want a hardass coach, forget the soft-minded coaches, go hardass.

Sorter 11-26-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9155725)
Also you know that its the coaching staff. If you get a guy with amazing measurables, and they don't produce, coaching is a huge reason unless the guy just gives up after a payday. I'll feel better with a new regime because I will know that whoever they get should get the best out of our guys. Theres a reason Todd Haley pushed guys to do better in our 2010 season than what is being given nowadays. You don't need Grandpapa Romeo and a soft ass union agreement, you need hard ass coaches that'll push their guys. Nobody fears Romeo, nobody fears Scott Pioli, and by in large nobody fears the Chiefs anymore. I want a hardass coach, forget the soft-minded coaches, go hardass.

I nominate Greg Williams.

aturnis 11-27-2012 12:35 AM

Gruden seemed to have a huge boner for Cam Newton tonight. Wonder if he'd like to coach a more disciplined player in Geno...

RealSNR 11-27-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9155812)
Gruden seemed to have a huge boner for Cam Newton tonight. Wonder if he'd like to coach a more disciplined player in Geno...

Gruden also had a huge boner for Cassel, to be fair.

aturnis 11-27-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9155835)
Gruden also had a huge boner for Cassel, to be fair.

OMG you're right. I completely forgot, and I made a big stink about it too. Can't believe I forgot.

BossChief 11-27-2012 01:10 AM

Gruden has a big boner for every player ever born.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9155882)
Gruden has a big boner for every player ever born.

Except Dwayne Bowe.

RunKC 11-27-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9155651)
If David Amerson is there with the Chiefs pick in the second, that trumps any WR on the board.

I agree with this. And he should be there.

Hell I would draft Robert Lester in the 3rd round while we're at it. At least he is capable of defending a TE.

Nightfyre 11-27-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9155911)
I agree with this. And he should be there.

Hell I would draft Robert Lester in the 3rd round while we're at it. At least he is capable of defending a TE.

Baccari Rambo is also worth a look.

Dave Lane 11-27-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9154512)
But, but, but the great SoCalDoucho said....

The guy who thinks Nixon was a good president. Yeah that guy. He'd love to hang with Pioli. Nixon makes Pioli seem like Mother Teresa.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9156494)
The guy who thinks Nixon was a good president. Yeah that guy. He'd love to hang with Pioli. Nixon makes Pioli seem like Mother Teresa.

Other way around. Pioli makes Nixon seem like Mother Teresa

frankotank 11-27-2012 01:03 PM

sorry if repost. I just found this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...cessful-nfl-qb

Saccopoo 11-27-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

There's a fair amount of Mike Williams in that guy, IMO. And maybe it's just because I'm so constantly blown away by Marquis Lee that it makes Woods look ordinary by comparison, but I'm just not blown away by Robert Woods.

I need to do more homework before I go anywhere beyond 'Take Geno in the first', but if there's a blue-chip SS available in the 2nd, that's the route I'd go there. That or another DE, seeing as how all the DEs on this team are still trash.

David Amerson, CB; NC State should be there in the second
Robert Lester, SS; Alabama should be there in the third

Slam ****ing dunk with Geno in the first.

Titty Meat 11-27-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9157235)
David Amerson, CB; NC State should be there in the second
Robert Lester, SS; Alabama should be there in the third

Slam ****ing dunk with Geno in the first.

It would be stupid not to draft an offensive play maker in the 2nd round.

Titty Meat 11-27-2012 04:23 PM

Da'Rick Rogers is a WR people will jizz about come April. That guy is going to be a stud.

Sorter 11-27-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9157286)
Da'Rick Rogers is a WR people will jizz about come April. That guy is going to be a stud.

He is definitely intriguing

suds79 11-27-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Yeah. Same.

I think our WR core could use some explosive playmaker types. So from that prospective, Robert Woods doesn't do much for me... Furthermore, how much less attention does he get because of Lee?

I know he's short (which is why I think he could slip) but Tavon Austin is every bit the playmaker Marquis Lee is. He's special.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 04:53 PM

People have said this before (DJ's Left Nut, I think?) but Tavon Austin is basically what Pioli picked McCluster to be in our offense.

Difference is Pioli is a ****ing reerun and Tavon Austin makes McCluster look like exactly what he is: Black Bob's titmouse

Bewbies 11-27-2012 04:55 PM

As much as we need some DB's I tend to agree with grabbing a top notch WR that's fast as shit at the top of the 2nd. We need as many weapons as possible around Geno to give him the highest probability of success as possible.

I wouldn't be pissed if we grabbed someone like Rogers or Patterson at the top of 2, and then grabbed Austin in the 3rd if he was still there.

suds79 11-27-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9157387)
People have said this before (DJ's Left Nut, I think?) but Tavon Austin is basically what Pioli picked McCluster to be in our offense.

He really is.

While I'm not a huge fan on stocking your WR core with too many guys like this, you can always find room in your offense for playmakers.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9157396)
As much as we need some DB's I tend to agree with grabbing a top notch WR that's fast as shit at the top of the 2nd. We need as many weapons as possible around Geno to give him the highest probability of success as possible.

I wouldn't be pissed if we grabbed someone like Rogers or Patterson at the top of 2, and then grabbed Austin in the 3rd if he was still there.

Meanwhile we still have a huge gaping hole at the other starting CB position opposite Flowers.

If it's an elite WR or elite CB available to us in round 2, I think we should go for the CB.

We'll have two 3rd round picks this year anyway (thanks, Carr :deevee: ). Package them together and move back into the 2nd round if we still want the rapesome WR

suds79 11-27-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9157408)
Meanwhile we still have a huge gaping hole at the other starting CB position opposite Flowers.

If it's an elite WR or elite CB available to us in round 2, I think we should go for the CB.

We'll have two 3rd round picks this year anyway (thanks, Carr :deevee: ). Package them together and move back into the 2nd round if we still want the rapesome WR

Solid point. CB definitely is a priority over WR and is harder to find.

Good WRs, assuming you have a QB, are not hard to find.

Sorter 11-27-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

We might have 2 3rds, 2 4ths or 2 5ths as well thanks to Orton :)

Bewbies 11-27-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

I hear you, but at this point we have Bowe (he could leave) and a bunch of question marks. Is Breaston still the same guy? Can Baldwin even play? McBuster?

At TE we have Brokeaki and Boss (who's just as broke)...

RealSNR 11-27-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9157452)
I hear you, but at this point we have Bowe (he could leave) and a bunch of question marks. Is Breaston still the same guy? Can Baldwin even play? McBuster?

At TE we have Brokeaki and Boss (who's just as broke)...

If Bowe comes back, Geno will survive for a year.

Get a corner. Especially if he has the ability of NC State's David Amerson.

Amerson has regressed this year, but likely because he's doing too much. Kinda reminds me of Berry in that regard. To be able to have him in the 2nd round would be ****ing insane.

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 05:52 PM

Broncos fans are all trying to tell me Geno is the product of the air raid system...and is just another Kliff Kingsbury....LMAO

They're scared.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9157610)
Broncos fans are all trying to tell me Geno is the product of the air raid system...and is just another Kliff Kingsbury....LMAO

They're scared.

According to your fans on Red Tribe Cinema, some Chiefs fans are trying to tell you the exact same thing

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

They're scared.

Nah.

Just very very stupid.

I hate that those !@#$ers have been blessed with Elway, Cutler and Manning in my lifetime. They managed to never have any idea just how freakin' good Cutler was when they had him, but they've been spoonfed Mannings greatness for long enough that they at least know that when they see it.

Then again, half this board (probably you included) was dumb enough to argue that they wouldn't trade Cassel for Cutler, so there's that.

Urc Burry 11-27-2012 06:00 PM

It will be interesting to see what happens to Brent Grimes in the offseason. He could hit the open market, after tearing his ACL on the franchise tag.

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9157615)
According to your fans on Red Tribe Cinema, some Chiefs fans are trying to tell you the exact same thing

Yeah but at least they use real reasons, like Geno is comparable to Vince Young.

Dave Lane 11-27-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9156577)
Other way around. Pioli makes Nixon seem like Mother Teresa

No, in this case Nixon is far worse.

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 06:08 PM

All I know is we better be right about this QB. This won't look for CP if we're wrong about Sanchez AND Geno. We won't be trusted to e-GM a team ever again.

Dave Lane 11-27-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9157639)
Yeah but at least they use real reasons, like Geno is comparable to Vince Young.

Actually I see more Ben Roethlisberger to his game than Vince Young. Good arm not afraid to chuck it downfield, moves well in the pocket, can scramble a little bit. Needs a little more bulk on his frame to pull that off.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9157653)
No, in this case Nixon is far worse.

Nixon lied once and got caught.

Pioli lies every time he steps in front of the goddamn camera and gets paid millions of dollars to do so.

Nixon > Pioli

NJChiefsFan 11-27-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9157664)
All I know is we better be right about this QB. This won't look for CP if we're wrong about Sanchez AND Geno. We won't be trusted to e-GM a team ever again.

Nor will we see a 10 win season until 2020. It's time for a risk. I am not usually somebody that supports doing something for the sake of at least trying but it's time to swing for the fences and hope we don't pop out.

RunKC 11-27-2012 06:14 PM

Tyler Wilson or Geno Smith.

I would be more than happy with either one of these guys.

Broncos fans are just scared because even though we suck this year, it's because of the coach and QB.

If Tyler Wilson or Geno Smith was our QB last Sunday, we beat the Broncos.

Dave Lane 11-27-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9157670)
Nixon lied once and got caught.

Pioli lies every time he steps in front of the goddamn camera and gets paid millions of dollars to do so.

Nixon > Pioli

Someone needs a history lesson I see. Nixon < Pioli and it's not even close. Nixon was a complete psychopath.

Now Pioli if he was given the power of Presidential office may have beat Nixon out but it would have been close. Google Nixon and Daniel Ellsberg for a start on Nixon's paranoia and madness.

Bewbies 11-27-2012 06:26 PM

Black Bob said Pioli was a psychopath. 100x.

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9157667)
Actually I see more Ben Roethlisberger to his game than Vince Young. Good arm not afraid to chuck it downfield, moves well in the pocket, can scramble a little bit. Needs a little more bulk on his frame to pull that off.

I was being facetious. Comparisons to ANY scrambling QB are stupid.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9157691)
Someone needs a history lesson I see. Nixon < Pioli and it's not even close. Nixon was a complete psychopath.

Now Pioli if he was given the power of Presidential office may have beat Nixon out but it would have been close. Google Nixon and Daniel Ellsberg for a start on Nixon's paranoia and madness.

:facepalm:

Are you seriously taking a joke this seriously because it would require you to laugh off a Republican villain?

Jesus Christ, dude. Tell me how I'm wrong when I say Hitler > Pioli. I need a history lesson, after all.

Dave Lane 11-27-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9157745)
:facepalm:

Are you seriously taking a joke this seriously because it would require you to laugh off a Republican villain?

Jesus Christ, dude. Tell me how I'm wrong when I say Hitler > Pioli. I need a history lesson, after all.

Has nothing to do with his party. And maybe my sarcaso-meter is on the fritz today.

I blame it on the 7 kinds of cold medicine I'm taking to stop my snot tsunami.

WV 11-27-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

They're scared.

They obviously know nothing about Geno Smith or WVU football.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

They're scared.

What a bunch of inbred dumb****s. But, but, but he's black!!!