ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476049)
Clay argued it. And yes, I thought Clausen would do well. I'm not real sure why you are so mad.

Get over it. We are all wrong most of the time.

oh so Quinn was a product of Weis but Clausen wasn't

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Gotcha.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476054)
oh so Quinn was a product of Weis but Clausen wasn't

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Gotcha.

No, I saw a lot more in Clausen than Quinn but it looks like Weis made Clausen millions too.

I was wrong about him.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476062)
No, I saw a lot more in Clausen than Quinn but it looks like Weis made Clausen millions too.

I was wrong about him.

as evidenced by all of your posts on ChiefsPlan....oh wait

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476062)
No, I saw a lot more in Clausen than Quinn

are you quoted with having that opinion back in 2010 by any chance?

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476051)
mister pink used to **** with me all the time when I wanted Jimmy Clausen over berry. he was ****ing right, like always.

I'm glad you finally admitted it.:)

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476045)
I've had some epic battles on this board with DaneMcCloud, Hamas Jenkins and THE MAQ himself...

And the forum is a better place because of those "battles".

And despite our many disagreements, some of which were ridiculous and lasted 40 pages too long, neither of us threatened each other physically.

There's a fine line between a disagreement and taking this far too seriously and threatening actual physical violence.

If Hootie and I were ever in the same city, at the same bar, look out. Not only would we shut that ****er down, the employees would hang out and party with us until they passed out.

That said, I'm sure we'll always disagree about something in the forum. And it's okay.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476064)
as evidenced by all of your posts on ChiefsPlan....oh wait

That's fine, I'm completely ok with where you stand with me and my opinions right now. You can bash away at me, I get it. No big deal.

I have no proven track record on this board. So I will do my best to make you proud over the next 10 years. M'kay?

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9476067)
And the forum is a better place because of those "battles".

And despite our many disagreements, some of which were ridiculous and lasted 40 pages too long, neither of us threatened each other physically.

There's a fine line between a disagreement and taking this far too seriously and threatening actual physical violence.

If Hootie and I were ever in the same city, at the same bar, look out. Not only would we shut that ****er down, the employees would hang out and party with us until they passed out.

That said, I'm sure we'll always disagree about something in the forum. And it's okay.

well I have a couple of really, really, really threatening journal entries with your name in it from 2010 but I keep that locked and in my nightstand and I have the only key so...no harm, no foul

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:33 AM

so back to the subject... I honestly believe that Alex Smith could be up for NFL MVP in the next couple of years.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476071)
That's fine, I'm completely ok with where you stand with me and my opinions right now. You can bash away at me, I get it. No big deal.

I have no proven track record on this board. So I will do my best to make you proud over the next 10 years. M'kay?

who are you again?

Sorter 03-08-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476073)
so back to the subject... I honestly believe that Alex Smith could be up for NFL MVP in the next couple of years.

Joey, stick to the PMs.

They're much better.

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9476076)
Joey, stick to the PMs.

They're much better.

I'll send you a p.m. of me pimping my Smith Jersey when I get it.

Sorter 03-08-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476078)
I'll send you a p.m. of me pimping my Smith Jersey when I get it.

Will it be #65?

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9476079)
Will it be #65?

Nah, stop playing games.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:38 AM

regarding the original subject

I stand by my original stance.

As long as he isn't extended before the season and the Chiefs don't take a lineman #1 (hopefully they can trade down), I'll be happy with the offseason so far.

I was a little annoyed by the Winston release because I thought he was the best RT we've had since Tait but I wasn't necessarily pissed about it...

the funny thing is, I was at bowling (league) and my friends ALWAYS make fun of me about the Chiefs...ALWAYS...they mock me because I tell them we win the draft every year...it's pretty funny shit...but I was all like "I told you they weren't going to take that dumbass Joeckel..." and then my friend Nate was like "they were saying they still could...they could play him at RT for a year"...and then I was like "no way, we have Winston...he's pretty good." and then Sean was like "isn't that the same guy you wanted to die in an AIDS tree fire after he bashed Kansas City fans last year" and I was all like "yeah, but I'm over that..." and then 5 minutes later my friend Nate started laughing and showed me the tweet saying Winston was released and that Joeckel was again the favorite to go #1...

every ****ing time I open my mouth...

I already guaranteed to them 2 months ago Geno would be #1 and I would be the smartest guy ever...

and then I guaranteed Alex Smith wouldn't be our QB...

and then I guaranteed we wouldn't take Joeckel...

and every single ****ing time

these guys think I'm a ****ing moron.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:38 AM

oh but I bowled a 639 series so that was cool

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:40 AM

The Winston release hurt here, honestly. I was never butthurt last year over his comments, even though I openly cheered the injury at the stadium, and I had a good discussion with him via Twitter. Seemed like a solid dude, and it's just balls if he ends up starting all 16 games for somebody next year and we just let him loose like that.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476072)
well I have a couple of really, really, really threatening journal entries with your name in it from 2010 but I keep that locked and in my nightstand and I have the only key so...no harm, no foul

LMAO

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:41 AM

I got like 63 or so bowling once.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:42 AM

I would have cheered if I was there, too...that hit was nothing. I still don't even think he necessarily had a concussion...I think he just knew it was time and that was the easiest way. Whatever. Either way I knew he wasn't dead. I cheered like a maniac. I was ****ing sick of the Chiefs and I was ****ing sick of Matt Cassel. That was a happy moment. I don't care how sick that sounds. **** them. I'll take a minor concussion and get cheered when I get hurt as long as I get to make $50M first.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:45 AM

shit, I'll take a minor concussion and get cheered while I lay dizzy on the field as long as I get to make $1000 first.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476090)
I would have cheered if I was there, too...that hit was nothing. I still don't even think he necessarily had a concussion...I think he just knew it was time and that was the easiest way. Whatever. Either way I knew he wasn't dead. I cheered like a maniac. I was ****ing sick of the Chiefs and I was ****ing sick of Matt Cassel. That was a happy moment. I don't care how sick that sounds. **** them. I'll take a minor concussion and get cheered when I get hurt as long as I get to make $50M first.

Nobody wants to openly admit they cheered that day at the stadium. Our entire section was cheering when he went down.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476094)
Nobody wants to openly admit

oh really because I'm pretty sure two people just openly admitted to it before you openly admitted to an entire section

so there goes that theory

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:48 AM

what is sad is that during herm's 2-14 season, I really thought that was the lowest the Kansas City Chiefs would ever be, and I still have great memories from that year.

but last year was just so incredibly pathetic and tiring, that Cassel getting hurt was seriously the lone highlight.

HolyHat 03-08-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476097)
oh really because I'm pretty sure two people just openly admitted to it before you openly admitted to an entire section

so there goes that theory

I'm talking outside of this board, nobody will admit it. lol

silver5liter 03-08-2013 01:50 AM

Alex Smith sucks, boom roasted

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:50 AM

yeah at least Thigpen kept us in most of the games...or at least made cool plays that were fun to watch...he ran the spread/pistol before the pistol was cool

this last year was literally unbearable to watch...each game brought me no joy

the only game that was fun for me to watch was the Indy game when I was in full fledge rooting for Indy mode so we could get the #1 pick...

that was the only time I watched with any effort and I was ****ing rooting against MY ****ing team

pathetic

that sums up the Scott Pioli tenure. Never in my life did I root against MY team before Scott Pioli...and I found myself doing it SEVERAL times. Pathetic.

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:51 AM

oh and the first half against the Falcons was alright...our offense actually looked like it might have been good

oh and then the 2nd half happened

oh and then games 2-16 happened

crazycoffey 03-08-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476093)
shit, I'll take a minor concussion and get cheered while I lay dizzy on the field as long as I get to make $1000 first.

1000? That's all? Hmmmmm.....

Hootie 03-08-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9476110)
1000? That's all? Hmmmmm.....

seriously

for $1000?

I'll definitely take a punch to the back of the head.

Can't go to work with a black eye though...so back of the head only.

Fishpicker 03-08-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476112)
seriously

for $1000?

I'll definitely take a punch to the back of the head.

you should hold out for $8K. that way you won't lose money when you need a CT scan.

speaking of losing money, what does Winston's release do to the salary cap?

threebag 03-08-2013 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476112)
seriously

for $1000?

I'll definitely take a DONKEY punch to the back of the head.

Why no black eye?

007 03-08-2013 06:59 AM

This thread is still going? Damn. After reading the last 10 pages, you guys need to quit obsessing.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-08-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9476252)
This thread is still going? Damn. After reading the last 10 pages, you guys need to quit obsessing.

We'll quit bumping it.

Damnit...

SAUTO 03-08-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9475469)
wanna place some bets? your posting here vs mine? i already made this challenge to limp dick silly bitch. i have no problem with it. you want me gone that bad. Put up or shut up.

I've been here years. No way am I going to bet someone that had only been here a couple days this bet
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-08-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9475672)
Actually, it was an agent that said Dysert would probably be the best developmental QB of the bunch. As I mentioned then, agents have their own agendas, so that's neither here nor there.

I see what a lot of people outside this forum see with Smith. He was unimpressive in many games, especially games in which he faced "NFL" style defense. I think had he played in the SEC, he wouldn't even be in the discussion because his game "shrinks" against better defenses and he becomes easily frustrated.

What's happened in this forum is that Claynus, for whatever ****ing stupid reason, has become the "voice of reason" with his YouTube videos and stats. Meanwhile, people that have actually watched him in real time (i.e., scouts, GM's, coaches, NFL Network folks, the Combine, etc.) come away far less impressed.

We've all seen how the media can pump up players. How Aaron Curry went #4 overall to Seattle is absolutely insane, yet Mike Mayock was beating that drum for months on end. Had those people in Seattle performed their due dilligence, they would have chosen Brian Orapko, Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews or even Max Unger (even though it would have been a round too high, they would have gotten an All Pro).

Anyway, discussions about prospects in the main forum are about as relevant as grocery store discussions about Kim Kardashian. Most of those people have too much time on their hands and don't know what the **** they're talking about.

Sorry but this isn't true.
We all watched the games together.

To act as though clay brainwashed us into liking Geno is ****ing insane
Posted via Mobile Device

007 03-08-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9476254)
We'll quit bumping it.

Damnit...

Way to go dumbass.:D

htismaqe 03-08-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
What's happened in this forum is that Claynus, for whatever ****ing stupid reason, has become the "voice of reason" with his YouTube videos and stats. Meanwhile, people that have actually watched him in real time (i.e., scouts, GM's, coaches, NFL Network folks, the Combine, etc.) come away far less impressed.

You've gone full reerun.

You have openly admitted you've seen him play twice.

I've seen him play over TWENTY TIMES, most of those games were watched before I EVER talked about him here.

You don't know what you're talking about. But that's never kept you from weighing in before, obviously.

Rasputin 03-08-2013 09:18 AM

They need to have open competition for the starting QB job. Geno Smith would be nice to have for that competition but I know better that they will draft him #1. Stupid that they wont, doesn't change that they need find another QB that can take over at somepoint when Alex Smith breaks apart in mid~air.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9475917)
What the ****?

You need Summers Eve.

ahhh....so fixed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 09:56 AM

Wildcard at minimum or complete FAIL.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9476319)
You've gone full reerun.

You have openly admitted you've seen him play twice.

I've seen him play over TWENTY TIMES, most of those games were watched before I EVER talked about him here.

You don't know what you're talking about. But that's never kept you from weighing in before, obviously.

LMAO

Yeah, I'm the guy that's ****ing OBSESSED with a guy that won't even be drafted by the Chiefs.

Oh and BTW, **** off.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 10:29 AM

Matt Moore signed a 2 year deal with Miami, $8 million.

Cross him off the list.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9476755)

Cross him off the list.

:cuss:

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9476319)

FWIW, it's open season on your ass. I don't care about the subject matter, the gloves are off, you ****ing ****.

keg in kc 03-08-2013 10:31 AM

A number of us have been watching (geno) Smith play for years. We were even talking about him (as I recall) during the draft last year as a potential target in this year's class. Don't insult us by turning that into "clay convinced us with youtube videos and gifs".

The Franchise 03-08-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9476761)
A number of us have been watching (geno) Smith play for years. We were even talking about him (as I recall) during the draft last year as a potential target in this year's class. Don't insult us by turning that into "clay convinced us with youtube videos and gifs".

This.

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Cross him off the list.

Shit.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9476749)
LMAO

Yeah, I'm the guy that's ****ing OBSESSED with a guy that won't even be drafted by the Chiefs.

Oh and BTW, **** off.

You've grown soft...

keg in kc 03-08-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9476774)
You've grown soft...

I've heard there are pills for that.

BigCatDaddy 03-08-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Cross him off the list.

Moore/Geno/#34 pick sounds a whole lot better than what I'm expecting to happen.

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9476759)
FWIW, it's open season on your ass. I don't care about the subject matter, the gloves are off, you ****ing ****.

Gooze frabba

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9476776)
Moore/Geno/#34 pick sounds a whole lot better than what I'm expecting to happen.

I would have been fine giving Moore something like 4/16...that would have been perfect.

He is obviously fine being a backup and offers us more than Alex Smith in the big picture.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9476777)
Gooze frabba

I'm too old and too tired to keep up with you crazy kids and your interwebs lingo...

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 10:37 AM

Tim Tebow and Chase Daniel are better options than Alex ****-O.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 03-08-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9476787)
Posted via Mobile Device

What's wrong with you?

I like you man, but seriously you've gone off the ****ing deep end.

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9476785)
I'm too old and too tired to keep up with you crazy kids and your interwebs lingo...

Jack Nicholson. Anger management?

You should go rent/buy that one. Good flick.

BigCatDaddy 03-08-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9476790)
What's wrong with you?

I like you man, but seriously you've gone off the ****ing deep end.

Being a Chiefs fan will do that to you.

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Pump yo brakes.

The Bad Guy 03-08-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9476795)
Jack Nicholson. Anger management?

You should go rent/buy that one. Good flick.

Great movie.

"Hopefully you can stifle your vomit long enough to have sex with me!!!!!!!!!"

Sassy Squatch 03-08-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9476803)
Great movie.

"Hopefully you can stifle your vomit long enough to have sex with me!!!!!!!!!"

Fat shit cat

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:47 AM

And then we had a 10 second frencher

I feel pretty

The Bad Guy 03-08-2013 10:48 AM

Panthers just cut Chris Gamble. If Smith wants too much I think he'd be an excellent fit.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9476824)
And then we had a 10 second frencher

I don't know what that is but I already think of less of you as a man, and an American, for having one...:#

Iowanian 03-08-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Have you been diving at depth for too long with an improper gas mixture? It appears you're suffering from Nitrogen Narcosis.

Sassy Squatch 03-08-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9476837)
I don't know what that is but I already think of less of you as a man, and an American, for having one...:#

U srs bro?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 10:51 AM

Unless Reid and Co engineer a way to grab Barkley or Smith, this draft sucks. And why is Cassel still employed?
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-08-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9476848)
Unless Reid and Co engineer a way to grab Barkley or Smith, this draft sucks. And why is Cassel still employed?
Posted via Mobile Device

Such a dumb question. Cassel will be cut once the Alex Smith deal is complete.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9476800)
Pump yo brakes.

Its my understanding Daniel has done well behind Brees in NO. I'd replace Cassel with him yesterday.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sassy Squatch 03-08-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9476848)
Posted via Mobile Device

Cassel will not be cut until at least the 12th. Going to try to trade him.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9476856)
Cassel will not be cut until at least the 12th. Going to try to trade him.

LMAO

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9476855)
Its my understanding Daniel has done well behind Brees in NO. I'd replace Cassel with him yesterday.
Posted via Mobile Device

Only as a no 3...

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9476831)
Panthers just cut Chris Gamble. If Smith wants too much I think he'd be an excellent fit.

Sign me up.

Good player/stopgap.

Sassy Squatch 03-08-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9476861)
LMAO

I didn't say they would be successful.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9476852)
Such a dumb question. Cassel will be cut once the Alex Smith deals is complete.

And then we can all.....celebrate?
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-08-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9476869)
Posted via Mobile Device

Alex Smith is better then any QB the chiefs could get in 2013.

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9476852)
Such a dumb question. Cassel will be cut once the Alex Smith deal is complete.

We can hope.

Just watch them try to go into 2013 with Smith, Cassel and Stanzi as the qbs.

Sassy Squatch 03-08-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9476869)
Posted via Mobile Device

Eric Winston thinks you're schtickening.

BigCatDaddy 03-08-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9476871)

IYO

SAUTO 03-08-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9476871)

funny how when we talk about what we think about a player you and others jump all over us, yet you can make posts like this.

this is YOUR OPINION. not a fact