ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

keg in kc 01-27-2008 09:40 PM

They did a great swerve with that. He was interviewed this week saying there's no way he'd be back before mania.

dirk digler 01-27-2008 09:46 PM

HAHA CENA IS BACK

keg in kc 01-27-2008 09:47 PM

Holy shit, lol.

Well, that's going to leave a mark.

Glad I was wrong about HHH winning, either way. I'm genuinely amazed he was willing to job.

dirk digler 01-27-2008 09:48 PM

YES!!

keg in kc 01-27-2008 09:49 PM

Sadly, this all but guarantees the end of prediction #1. Hardy gets buried now.

dirk digler 01-27-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Sadly, this all but guarantees the end of prediction #1. Hardy gets buried now.

Yep. First Jericho and now Hardy. I was really wanting Hardy to win but now it all makes sense.

Orton vs Cena at Wrestlemania and Cena is going to win

keg in kc 01-27-2008 09:54 PM

Yeah, we're looking at Cena/Orton, HHH/Batista and Edge/Taker. Cause something tells me Cena won't be challenging Chavo.

Sad part is, that puts Jeff Hardy in the MitB match, or up against someone like Kennedy (although it's looking to be Kennedy/HBK...).

Question is, who's going to end Flair's career at WM?

dirk digler 01-27-2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Yeah, we're looking at Cena/Orton, HHH/Batista and Edge/Taker. Cause something tells me Cena won't be challenging Chavo.

Sad part is, that puts Jeff Hardy in the MitB match, or up against someone like Kennedy (although it's looking to be Kennedy/HBK...).

HHH could win the title at NWO and face Cena at WM. But I doubt it

Reaper16 01-27-2008 09:58 PM

The rage building up inside of me is immense. It is my dearest hope that the citizens of New York riot and maybe cause Cena to get re-injured and maybe kill everyone who made the decision for Cena to win. That felt like opening up a small explosive where a Christmas present should have been.

keg in kc 01-27-2008 09:59 PM

Got to give props to them, because nobody saw that coming.

keg in kc 01-27-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
The rage building up inside of me is immense. It is my dearest hope that the citizens of New York riot and maybe cause Cena to get re-injured and maybe kill everyone who made the decision for Cena to win. That felt like opening up a small explosive where a Christmas present should have been.

The funniest part is that MSG totally marked-out for him. Then a minute later they realized what they'd done.

ROFL

BigRock 01-27-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

They hinted at Flair vs. Kennedy on the show. Switch around your matches and that leaves HBK vs. Jeff Hardy, which would be a big match for Jeff. They could even do a ladder match, which would be great. But they wouldn't do two ladder matches, so Money in the Bank would have to go.

dirk digler 01-27-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

The funniest part is that MSG totally marked-out for him. Then a minute later they realized what they'd done.

ROFL

I totally marked out. I like Cena though and if it wasn't for Hardy the WWE would be pretty boring while Cena was gone.

keg in kc 01-27-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock
They hinted at Flair vs. Kennedy on the show. Switch around your matches and that leaves HBK vs. Jeff Hardy, which would be a big match for Jeff. They could even do a ladder match, which would be great. But they wouldn't do two ladder matches, so Money in the Bank would have to go.

Hell in a cell maybe.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-27-2008 10:03 PM

WTF???

Cena was back after fucking 3 1/2 months??

Talk about a quick healer.

Wow, I guess Mecca must really feel fooled now.

His original prediction was that HHH would beat Orton for the strap at the Rumble, which then turned into HHH winning the Rumble and then beating Orton @ 'Mania.