ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs are looking for a 2nd and a pick in 2014 for Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271388)

RunKC 03-23-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9525020)
Based on what?

Logic. We clearly don't want Geno Smith. There is a 0% chance we take him IMO. There is at least a 10% chance we draft Wilson in the mid rounds.

penbrook 03-23-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525025)
Logic. We clearly don't want Geno Smith. There is a 0% chance we take him IMO. There is at least a 10% chance we draft Wilson in the mid rounds.

Actually there is a 12% chance we take Geno.

Reid said he is considering 8-10 players and Geno is one of them.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-23-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525015)
There is a higher chance that we draft Tyler Wilson than Geno Smith.

And I'm not bleeding all over the forum in every thread because we aren't drafting him.

Just give them a chance! Past history means nothing! Its a new day! Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC 03-23-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9525035)
Just give them a chance! Past history means nothing! Its a new day! Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

3 losing seasons in 14 years, 5 NFC Championship games and a SB appearance.

There's your past history dumbass. :LOL:

O.city 03-23-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525025)

10%? Where are you pulling that? It was reported we didn't like him after the combine, we signed a backup, he'll likely get drafted in the 3 or 4 round where e likely wont be bpa when we pick. Even then he's a third string developmental type guy who most are projecting as a backup ceiling. I think he's better than that but some don't.

I'd say there is a decent chance we take a qb in this draft but not before round 5.

And frankly as annoying as the geno crowd is at letting it die, you're getting fairly close acting like a child in every thread they bring it up in or any thread they voice displeasure with anything with your "they don't like geno he sucks mantra"

Ebolapox 03-23-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525041)

all of his success came with his hand groomed, drafted 2nd overall pick QB. not with somebody else's retread with limited upside.

yep. he's the dumbass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-23-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9525046)
all of his success came with his hand groomed, drafted 2nd overall pick QB. not with somebody else's retread with limited upside.

yep. he's the dumbass.

(psst; don't mention Reid's decline...)
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 03-24-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525041)

Donovan McNabb and Jim Johnson aren't walking through that door.

Ebolapox 03-24-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9525063)
Donovan McNabb and Jim Johnson aren't walking through that door.

well, not a donovan mcnabb that would ****ing matter--he's even more over the hill than alex smith.

you know, it's too bad there isn't a young, athletic QB in this draft with a rifle arm and a ton of intelligence. it's REALLY A GODDAMNED SHAME THAT THERE ISN'T ON.....wait... there is. and we're STILL ****ING GOING WITH THE ****ING RETREAD

RealSNR 03-24-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9525067)
well, not a donovan mcnabb that would ****ing matter--he's even more over the hill than alex smith.

you know, it's too bad there isn't a young, athletic QB in this draft with a rifle arm and a ton of intelligence. it's REALLY A GODDAMNED SHAME THAT THERE ISN'T ON.....wait... there is. and we're STILL ****ING GOING WITH THE ****ING RETREAD

Oh, so you're an NFL GM? /RunKC

RunKC 03-24-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9525046)

yep. he's the dumbass.

I seem to remember a retread QB that he coached in Green Bay that got him a job as an NFL coach.

I also remember another retread QB he brought in that won 5 games in a row and got them a win in the playoffs.

And I also remember another retread QB that got him to the playoffs in 2010.

I want to draft the next McNabb, Manning, Rodgers etc as much as the next guy, but that guy just isn't in the draft this year.

O.city 03-24-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525080)
I seem to remember a retread QB that he coached in Green Bay that got him a job as an NFL coach.

I also remember another retread QB he brought in that won 6 games in a row and got them to the playoffs.

I want to draft the next McNabb, Manning, Rodgers etc as much as the next guy, but that guy just isn't in the draft this year.

That's projecting. If you are going to tow the "give Reid and Dorsey time and a chance line" you gotta do the same with this years qb class. The fact that you let others drive your hatred for geno has actually blinded you to the fact that he's probably pretty similar prospect wise to whee Rodgers was coming out, but with knowing the end game with Rodgers it's tough to remember him as a prospect.

Just because Reid and Dorsey went with Alex smith doesn't take anything away from what geno is prospect wise.

Ebolapox 03-24-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9525080)

I also remember another retread QB he brought in that won 5 games in a row and got them a win in the playoffs.

oh, the brett favre that was traded the year after he was drafted for a first rounder? yeah. not a retread. there was a TON of tread on those tires, seeing as there wasn't years of game-tape of him SUCKING SHIT. not a retread.

I'm going to assume you're talking about mike vick on the one in the middle. yeah, I don't give a **** about mike vick.

as for the last statement... you must be a goddamned NFL GM, cause you're nostra****ingdamas.... there's no chance that any QB in this draft won't have a successful nfl career? it's reid/dorsey's job to find one. they're saying, with the trade for alex smith, that they're not good enough at their jobs to find that guy. yep. THOSE are the guys I want leading my teams, the ones that admit that they're not good enough at their jobs that they have to trade way too much for way too little a QB.

RunKC 03-24-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9525089)
That's projecting. If you are going to tow the "give Reid and Dorsey time and a chance line" you gotta do the same with this years qb class. The fact that you let others drive your hatred for geno has actually blinded you to the fact that he's probably pretty similar prospect wise to whee Rodgers was coming out, but with knowing the end game with Rodgers it's tough to remember him as a prospect.

Just because Reid and Dorsey went with Alex smith doesn't take anything away from what geno is prospect wise.

I think it speaks volumes that nobody is impressed with these QB's this year. From draft analysts to scouts to head coaches.

I think the best chance for Geno to have success now is if he goes to Philly because Chip Kelly uses a lot of plays that fit his strengths.

RunKC 03-24-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9525094)
oh, the brett favre that was traded the year after he was drafted for a first rounder? yeah. not a retread. there was a TON of tread on those tires, seeing as there wasn't years of game-tape of him SUCKING SHIT. not a retread.

I'm going to assume you're talking about mike vick on the one in the middle. yeah, I don't give a **** about mike vick.

as for the last statement... you must be a goddamned NFL GM, cause you're nostra****ingdamas.... there's no chance that any QB in this draft won't have a successful nfl career? it's reid/dorsey's job to find one. they're saying, with the trade for alex smith, that they're not good enough at their jobs to find that guy. yep. THOSE are the guys I want leading my teams, the ones that admit that they're not good enough at their jobs that they have to trade way too much for way too little a QB.

I think some have the chance to be fairly successful, but I doubt you'll see any of them in a SB.