ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Hootie 04-29-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9644302)
What if she ****ed Frazod?

well lets be honest

the caliber of girl I'm getting and the caliber of girl he'd be getting would never make this a realistic scenario

I land 7 after 7 after 7 after 7 after 7...

7's are the best.

They are hot enough...and most of them have outstanding personalities. I'm going to marry a 7, no doubt.

I'd rather date a 7 than a 9 any day.

...and I'm not cool enough to randomly hook up with a 9 unless she is 18 and at this point, turning 28 in a week, 22 is really the lowest I like going.

Hootie 04-29-2013 04:16 PM

although I did go back to a 19 year olds apartment last Thursday who was friends with my ex's little sister...

that ended horribly, though

when I get to the bar, I know all of the bartenders...so I immediately lick off my stamp and tell every hot girl of age (21+) that I'm 19 and I give them money to buy me drinks...

and then when they start making fun of me for being so young I show them my ID and then they are like "omg wtf are you doing here you're like 50"...

PART TIME RESIDENTS OF MY TOWN think they are the only ones entitled to go to campus bars...

it irritates me

oh but then I'm always like..."oh yeah, I'm sooooo old...when you're 70 I'll be 75"...that usually shuts them up and gets me back into potential pounding zone

Titty Meat 04-29-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9644308)
well lets be honest

the caliber of girl I'm getting and the caliber of girl he'd be getting would never make this a realistic scenario

I land 7 after 7 after 7 after 7 after 7...

7's are the best.

They are hot enough...and most of them have outstanding personalities. I'm going to marry a 7, no doubt.

I'd rather date a 7 than a 9 any day.

...and I'm not cool enough to randomly hook up with a 9 unless she is 18 and at this point, turning 28 in a week, 22 is really the lowest I like going.

Sounds like me except I've been pulling 6's. Getting bored with it to be honest but the only way its going to change is if I change myself.

keg in kc 04-29-2013 04:53 PM

Some of you guys have no sense of humor.

Buck 04-29-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9644310)
oh but then I'm always like..."oh yeah, I'm sooooo old...when you're 70 I'll be 75"...that usually shuts them up and gets me back into potential pounding zone

That's a good line. Might try it some day.

Although, I've never even hooked up with anyone younger than me. Not for a lack of trying, though.

tooge 04-30-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9644301)
I've been a bar frequenter/try to hook up with a different girl every night when I'm single kind of guy for the last 8 years of my life.

my last 4 girlfriends have all been 22...when I was 23, 24, 26 and 27...

the last girl asked me how many girls I had hooked up with prior to her and she was baffled by how the number was that high...and I was like "well how did we meet?" at a bar, of course...

and I was like..."ok, think of us meeting like that...and then think of me doing that for the last 8 years..."

so it's just something that happens...the ones I have fun with or make me laugh, or are super hot...I try and pursue.

My friends think it is funny because the last 3 girls I've dated have all had IDENTICAL personalities...they call them Rick girls.

The last girlfriend (ex I'm referring to in this thread) we met because she was wearing a "America: Back to back world war champions" shirt and I thought it was really funny so I went over and started talking to her...and while we were talking every time a dude would walk by I would squeeze his ass and then he'd turn around to see "what the ****?" and I would emphatically point at her like it was her who did it which she also found hilarious...and then I woke up the next morning with her number stored in my phone (no name) and then I tried piecing together what the **** happened (I always black out when I drink)...

and then we met up the next night and I thought her name was Amanda for the first 10 days we were "talking" when her name was really Megan.

...I miss that girl.

I draw the line at squeezing another guys ass to get laid. sorry

Hootie 04-30-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9645697)
I draw the line at squeezing another guys ass to get laid. sorry

that's because you're a homophobe, and I am not

tooge 04-30-2013 09:06 AM

Actually, it's because I'm married, but that's beside the point. I have plenty of flirty ways to make a woman laugh (note, I said woman, not girl), that do not involve grabbing another guys ass. And no, I'm not a homophobe. I just see no reason to do that.

Hootie 04-30-2013 09:07 AM

cool bro

and why do I care?

tooge 04-30-2013 09:09 AM

you shouldn't. grab away. Be careful though, you might get your face punched in.

Hootie 04-30-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9645712)
you shouldn't. grab away. Be careful though, you might get your face punched in.

nah I'm physically superior

luv 04-30-2013 09:15 AM

I wonder how many definitions there are for "dating"? I call what you guys are talking about "hooking up". Then again, you guys would probably have a different definition of hooking up.

patteeu 04-30-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9645724)
I wonder how many definitions there are for "dating"? I call what you guys are talking about "hooking up". Then again, you guys would probably have a different definition of hooking up.

Buck is in love.

Hootie 04-30-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

most of my stories are of the hookup variety but sometimes I end up dating girls I hook up with

not often

I've had two serious girlfriends in the last 4 years

tooge 04-30-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

To me, dating is seeing one person only. Hooking up is either picking a person up for a one nighter, that then may lead to dating. Perhaps the rules have changed, I've been out of the game for 20 years.