ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

Mav 08-08-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867107)
Good lord, are you broken?

uh....im not sure you had to ask this question. We all know the answer to that question.

el borracho 08-08-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867101)
Whoa, really?

I think, given the option, most people would choose Luck before A. Smith. Would you not?

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867107)
Good lord, are you broken?

Andrew Luck was the only reason the Colts made the playoffs.

Alex Smith would have crumbled on that team. No running game? Below average defense?

Come now. Logic is your friend.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9867114)
I think, given the option, most people would choose Luck before A. Smith. Would you not?

Everyone's sarcasm meter must be broken due to inherent misery.

kcxiv 08-08-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867090)
I think the schedule looks pretty soft. 8-8 is a given, barring catastrophic injury.

You're just not used to seeing a capable coaching staff. :D

lol, Its been a while. I just hope Ried still has it and isnt burnt out. We here he isnt, but his guys arent going to say he looks burned out. lol

Mav 08-08-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9867114)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867116)
Andrew Luck was the only reason the Colts made the playoffs.

Alex Smith would have crumbled on that team. No running game? Below average defense?

Come now. Logic is your friend.

Go to bed, you are drunk......

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:19 AM

Dammitt I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but I can see this team having a chance to start out 6-0.

That's a winnable stretch if I ever saw one.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:19 AM

With Luck, Avery is an 800-yard receiver.

With Smith, 500 or so.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867123)
Dammitt I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but I can see this team having a chance to start out 6-0.

You're going to be disappointed.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9867119)
lol, Its been a while. I just hope Ried still has it and isnt burnt out. We here he isnt, but his guys arent going to say he looks burned out. lol

He had far too much on his plate the past three years. I know, irony that a metaphor involving a plate, and Andy Reid being too much, but alas, now that he can focus on just coaching, specifically the offense, and leave the defense not to an oline coach, the team will thrive from his experience, and teaching.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867124)
With Luck, Avery is an 800-yard receiver.

With Smith, 500 or so.

That's not as much as an insult to Smith as you want people to believe. Andrew Luck didn't exactly have Jamaal Charles to hand the ball to did he?

keg in kc 08-08-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867108)
Avery moved up with the 1s while I was there.

Not sure if that changed after I left, but during the practice on the 4th A dy Reid said "I need another receiver" and Baldwin went to the sideline and Avery went in with the 1s the rest of practice and and Baldwin was catching passes from Daniel.

The next time the 1s were up, Baldwin started to jog out and was waved off and Avery stayed in.

Baldwin needs to wake the **** up or he is gonna be a surprise cut. Reid had McCluster in all over the place so I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Baldwin dropping to our 4th receiver and then he will be in a battle with Wylie...who looked pretty good in his own right while I was there.

Dude better step his game up.

I think we need Avery's speed.

It's kind of a shame with Baldwin, you'd think he could have become the Alvin Harper to Bowe's Michael Irvin.

Wish Hemingway hadn't hurt his hand. Maybe it's the Michigan homer in me, but he was my dark horse for this season.

I've heard tons about McCluster in camp and I think it's going to end up in the regular season just like it always does, because he doesn't have either the size or the speed to do anything at this level.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867123)

That's a winnable stretch if I ever saw one.

It is, but it is also the NFL, and teams always lose a game they shouldn't. I very easy could see the Chiefs losing to the Cowboys......Shrugs. But, I could see a 4-2 start as well. I don't see an 0-2 start.....

Mav 08-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9867131)
I think we need Avery's speed.

It's kind of a shame with Baldwin, you'd think he could have become the Alvin Harper to Bowe's Michael Irvin.

Wish Hemingway hadn't hurt his hand. Maybe it's the Michigan homer in me, but he was my dark horse for this season.

Good comparison. Just doesn't seem that Baldwin wants it.

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867126)
You're going to be disappointed.

Possibly. Start to look at it gMe by game, though.

Dallas is the only team with a franchise quarterback.