ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The Top 101 CP posters of 2014...Presented by htismaqe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283869)

TimBone 05-27-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10651621)
#94: salame

I'm a member of an elite group of Chiefsplanet all-stars. Simply Red has nothing on me. Even htismaqe is astounded by the complete randomness (and inherent hilarity) of my posts. I'm like kcnut with a college degree.

I have started more than one thread about the unique combination of goatees and shaved heads. I am one of the few posters here to post an "I'm leaving" thread and immediately come back. And I'm far and away the starter of the most threads flagged as Prayer Threads.

I leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4jAzDzqgo

That video is ****ing awesome, and I'm glad to know the story behind that dudes avatar now. Makes him even funnier. One of my favorite things Salame has ever done is the night he showed up to CP at about 1 am, and typed "I remember my first beer" in every thread on the first page. Then just left. ****ing hilarious.

In58men 05-27-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10653709)
your roast would be too easy

blah blah used to be fat
blah blah didnt get laid for a long time
blah blah super nerdy star wars
blah blah ice cream bread
blah

FYP

LoneWolf 05-27-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10653714)
We will be waiting awhile for zarth

So the nameless list maker likes quantity over quality?

TimBone 05-27-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10653707)
ROFL @ this cry baby, why even come here then. You take shit too serious bro.

I believe it was a joke.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-27-2014 03:42 PM

Hint: Somebody on the last page or so is up to be roasted soon.... Who will it be?

bevischief 05-27-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10653245)
PGM is the middle man. The actual picks are coming from an anonymous donor.

The process is pure. I'm afraid you're out of luck.

If you want, I can roast you again. If I were you, I'd just be content with what is already there. It can always get worse.

ROFL

bevischief 05-27-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10653641)
They love me, they really love me!

Most of my posts are funnier if read in a Gibert Gottfried voice or a deaf person voice.

In real life I'm actually very dry and monotone.

So you are some what normal white guy.

Hammock Parties 05-27-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10653717)
Simply Red roasted you last year.

With that said, I think someone else needs to. Nothing against SR or anything...nice dude...but I think he was working out of his comfort zone or something. I don't think roasting is his thing.

If there is anyone who could be the recipient of a hilarious roast...it'd be you, homeslice.

I don't even care about my roast. I'm just expounding on my McDonalds analogy. These roasts are horrible. They're dollar menu roasts. And I ain't talking about coffee.

Fire Me Boy! 05-27-2014 03:48 PM

I don't think I saw these roasts. Did I get roasted?

RealSNR 05-27-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10653718)
That video is ****ing awesome, and I'm glad to know the story behind that dudes avatar now. Makes him even funnier. One of my favorite things Salame has ever done is the night he showed up to CP at about 1 am, and typed "I remember my first beer" in every thread on the first page. Then just left. ****ing hilarious.

The video is hilarious bordering on pretty despicable.

David Liebe Hart legitimately believes he was abducted by aliens, and that there are in fact Corinians living on Earth.

Tim and Eric basically took a crazy dude, put him in front of a camera, and made money off of it.

saphojunkie 05-27-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10653707)
ROFL @ this cry baby, why even come here then. You take shit too serious bro.

WTF are you even talking about? God you are just a factory of suck.

rico 05-27-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10653641)
They love me, they really love me!

Most of my posts are funnier if read in a Gibert Gottfried voice or a deaf person voice.

In real life I'm actually very dry and monotone.

Haha, really? I wouldn't have guessed that.

That Donger dude once told me that he thinks that in real life, I sound like one of the chipmunks on speed.

I don't sound like that at all... at least I don't think so. I have somewhat of a low voice, but fluctuate it to high sometimes...I dunno. The only time I've ever heard anyone say, "hey, that dude sounds like you, Swaff!" was during an interview on Bob and Tom with Craig Shoemaker....I think I sound like Craig Shoemaker.

I do tend to speak quickly....so if my voice was "chipmunked up" I probably really would sound like a chipmunk on speed... which I guess means that I sound like some dude on speed.

What sucks is mumbling because your mind is racing so fast that your lips can't keep up with it. You guys ever experience that shit?

rico 05-27-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10653730)
Hint: Somebody on the last page or so is up to be roasted soon.... Who will it be?

Flybone McTimmerson....long time coming.

TimBone 05-27-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10653746)
Tim and Eric basically took a crazy dude, put him in front of a camera, and made money off of it.

Isn't that a lot of tv nowadays though?

-King- 05-27-2014 03:53 PM

Don't understand this thread. Won't try.