ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Frazod 11-23-2011 09:37 AM

The bow is my primary weapon, switching to melee when they charge. Was taking on a cave full of necromancers - when I got to the boss, Lydia (as always) charged in and blew my cover, and I proceeded to get slaughtered. After that, I left her behind and was able to pick them all off from cover. Works for me. :thumb:

Hammock Parties 11-23-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8134939)
Is ANYBODY using melee weapons? If I wanted to snipe with a bow all the time, I'd go play Assassin's Creed or something...

I switch to sword/magic for close quarters.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 10:01 AM

Where do you guys store all your shit? I got a ton of stuff that i would like to not be carrying anymore.

Also, Lydia died on me. Can i get her back or is she gone?

QuikSsurfer 11-23-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8135210)
Where do you guys store all your shit? I got a ton of stuff that i would like to not be carrying anymore.

Joined the Mage College yet? If so, use your apprentice quarters to store your stuff.

Pants 11-23-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8135210)

Buy a house or use the two barrels right outside the smithy in Whiterun. Pretty much just read the damn thread, Sofa.

Also, I got my first slow-mo dragon kill last night. It showed me jumping up on the dragon's neck, driving one axe into one side of his face and hacking the other side of the face with the 2nd axe until the dragon went down. It was so epic, I about JIMPed.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8135216)
Joined the Mage College yet? If so, use your apprentice quarters to store your stuff.

I started in Riverrun, went to Whiterun, and then decided it's probably smart to go do the actual mage shit first. So in the middle of my 5 hours session last night i made the trek to the college and got going on all that shit. I'll have to get to my quarters and unload a bunch of shit.

Thanks.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 10:52 AM

This ****ing game is all i can think about right now.

It's really making work into, well, more of a hassle.

Mr. Laz 11-23-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8135224)
Buy a house or use the two barrels right outside the smithy in Whiterun. Pretty much just read the damn thread, Sofa.

Also, I got my first slow-mo dragon kill last night. It showed me jumping up on the dragon's neck, driving one axe into one side of his face and hacking the other side of the face with the 2nd axe until the dragon went down. It was so epic, I about JIMPed.

I wonder how many people are using those 2 barrels? ROFL

Some big ass containers. :D

never had a slo-mo for a dragon but several others ... they are cool. First time it happened it freaked me out i thought the game was crashing. Heh.

Pants 11-23-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8135412)
I wonder how many people are using those 2 barrels? ROFL

Some big ass containers. :D

never had a slo-mo for a dragon but several others ... they are cool. First time it happened it freaked me out i thought the game was crashing. Heh.

I'm using those two barrels because of frazod's advice and I really only store smithing supplies there. Everything else I want to keep goes inside my house.

And yeah, I get slow-mo's all the time, but that was my first dragon kill one. They're usually really quick, but this one took a while, so I just sat back and enjoyed the show.

Fish 11-23-2011 11:35 AM

Skyrim hoarding...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kuZsSZyLno?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

htismaqe 11-23-2011 11:42 AM

****ers. I gotta go get this game now.

Frazod 11-23-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8135451)
I'm using those two barrels because of frazod's advice and I really only store smithing supplies there. Everything else I want to keep goes inside my house.

Exactly. I use one barrel for armor and weapons and the other for components. I store potions, ingredients and other miscellaneous crap at various separate places in the house.

If only I was this organized in real life. :D

Hammock Parties 11-23-2011 12:07 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5RZDm.jpg

Mr. Laz 11-23-2011 12:07 PM

is it my imagination or do you level up faster doing smithing/enchanting/alchemy than you do killing stuff?

btw do they have the frost Atronach or only flame?

The Franchise 11-23-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8135560)

I'm going to go full on nerd here....but if General Tullius is a Soldier....he'd be a white card.