ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

Nightfyre 04-05-2013 02:10 PM

What the shit assholes! give me my fourth seventh rounder back. Cleveland doesn't own that pick in THIS mock.

Rams Fan 04-05-2013 04:58 PM

St. Louis selects:

Mario Benavides, C, Louisville

Nightfyre 04-05-2013 05:00 PM

The Browns pick. After The Ravens. It is mine. Give it back!

The Franchise 04-05-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9560233)
The Browns pick. After The Ravens. It is mine. Give it back!

**** off.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-05-2013 05:51 PM

Pittsburgh needs some real help at RB, and the addition of Stepfan certainly addresses that. Let's do it again. With their final selection in the 2013 CP NFL Mock Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Miguel Maysonet RB Stony Brook

Mr. Flopnuts 04-05-2013 05:56 PM

Steelers draft is complete. I am pretty ****ing pleased with this draft. Jarvis Jones falling all the way to 17 was a great start to the draft. I was able to address the Steelers serious need at RB, and getting Big Ben some more weapons to play with at WR after losing Wallace, and a big, lanky TE in case Heath Miller can't come back at 100% To be able to add a prototype in Jamie Collins, and a player with the upside of Gholston, this is a ****ing home run AFAIC, and the Steelers would be thrilled if this fell to them the way this draft has. I'm proud of this one. So feel free to shred it up, and let me know what you think. I'm a big boy, I can take it if you don't like it.

1. Jarvis Jones LB/DE
2. Robert Woods WR
3. Jamie Collins LB
4. William Gholston DE
5. Stepfan Taylor RB
6. Michael Williams TE
7. Miguel Maysonet RB

Sfeihc 04-05-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9560415)
Steelers draft is complete. I am pretty ****ing pleased with this draft. Jarvis Jones falling all the way to 17 was a great start to the draft. I was able to address the Steelers serious need at RB, and getting Big Ben some more weapons to play with at WR after losing Wallace, and a big, lanky TE in case Heath Miller can't come back at 100% To be able to add a prototype in Jamie Collins, and a player with the upside of Gholston, this is a ****ing home run AFAIC, and the Steelers would be thrilled if this fell to them the way this draft has. I'm proud of this one. So feel free to shred it up, and let me know what you think. I'm a big boy, I can take it if you don't like it.

1. Jarvis Jones LB/DE
2. Robert Woods WR
3. Jamie Collins LB
4. William Gholston DE
5. Stepfan Taylor RB
6. Michael Williams TE
7. Miguel Maysonet RB

Very nice job. Great value throughout.

Nightfyre 04-05-2013 06:49 PM

Seriously though - the trade for Colt McCoy was completed during the course of this mock draft. I would like my seventh round pick back please.

Nightfyre 04-05-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9560415)

1. Jarvis Jones LB/DE
2. Robert Woods WR
3. Jamie Collins LB
4. William Gholston DE
5. Stepfan Taylor RB
6. Michael Williams TE
7. Miguel Maysonet RB

This is a very satisfactory haul for the steelers. No reaches and address team needs very well. The best value is definitely Collins in the third, imo. Though Jones could go anywhere in the first.

RealSNR 04-05-2013 08:52 PM

Push through this, fellas. Come on. I want to get my last pick done so I don't have to keep checking this thing.

Nightfyre 04-05-2013 08:56 PM

If I can find the time, after the draft I will make an excel spreadsheet for the picks as opposed to where they actually go in the draft. It will calculate best value in terms of number of picks difference and maybe if I feel like working it in, in terms of pick value points. I should also be able to assess each team's performance in this respect as well. Any additional feature ideas people would like to see in this project?

DaKCMan AP 04-06-2013 11:16 AM

Now is an appropriate round to draft a RB. The Miami Dolphins select Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame.

Sfeihc 04-06-2013 12:02 PM

Somebody gonna be pissed.

Direckshun 04-06-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9561320)
Now is an appropriate round to draft a RB. The Miami Dolphins select Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-GHX8dvuFUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter 04-06-2013 02:29 PM

The New York Giants select : Mychal Rivera, TE, Tennessee.