ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

keg in kc 08-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867136)
Possibly. Start to look at it gMe by game, though.

Dallas is the only team with a franchise quarterback.

And even that's arguable, at best.

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867136)
Possibly. Start to look at it gMe by game, though.

Dallas is the only team with a franchise quarterback.

Umm Eli Manning comes to Arrowhead Week 4.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867138)

At least Alex Smith wont have to worry about getting beat down by Matt Barkley. Whew, chip really rescued him.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867138)

He meant the only non-rapper Franchise QB

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9867141)
At least Alex Smith wont have to worry about getting beat down by Matt Barkley. Whew, chip really rescued him.

Hey **** face go kill yourself.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867144)
Hey **** face go kill yourself.

lol, hahahahahahahaha ROFL

seeing you get this mad over some scrub ass 3rd string qb is hilarious.....

make me laugh more....Show me your GRRRRRR face chump......

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9867148)
lol, hahahahahahahaha ROFL

seeing you get this mad over some scrub ass 3rd string qb is hilarious.....

make me laugh more....Show me your GRRRRRR face chump......

I hope Alex Smith breaks his leg so you can cry like the bundle of sticks bitch you are.

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9867131)
I think we need Avery's speed.

It's kind of a shame with Baldwin, you'd think he could have become the Alvin Harper to Bowe's Michael Irvin.

Wish Hemingway hadn't hurt his hand. Maybe it's the Michigan homer in me, but he was my dark horse for this season.

I've heard tons about McCluster in camp and I think it's going to end up in the regular season just like it always does, because he doesn't have either the size or the speed to do anything at this level.

Between DMC and Avery I think you have 1100-1200 yards and 7 tds together. They both get off the line quickly and get open. Alex seemed to already have a "trust factor" with both guys.

I'm happy with that 3wr set.

That's what it takes in this offense to get on the field.

Baldwin is slow off the line and is more of a straight line runner that doesn't fit and I'm not sure he offers more than Wylie TBH.

If I had to pick a surprise cut, itd be Baldwin.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867151)
I hope Alex Smith breaks his leg so you can cry like the pillowbitergot bitch you are.

ROFLPBJnlmo:-):LOL:LMAO

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/at...g?d=1262150055

Mav 08-08-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Action (Post 9866289)
Says the obsessed fruit that wants to have Alex' baby....ROFL
With that said, I wish Alex well for you guys. I think he'll do alright.

Hi Steve, aka Joe58....Im done with the sissy war of words... Have a nice life.

RealSNR 08-08-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866139)
You've officially lost your ****ing mind.

This is NOT a discussion about Super Bowl winning QB's. It's was a discussion about a back up QB that's spent four years learning from quite possibly the best QB coach and play caller in the country.

The fact that Daniel has backed up Drew Brees, who has not missed a game while in New Orleans, is absolutely NOT an indicator of Daniel's talent

Grbac was a free agent, as was Bono.

Your anger is so ****ing misplaced that it's kind of scary. If this team upsets you THIS MUCH, you should cut the cord because in reality, you have absolutely NO bearing on what this franchise does or does not do.

Good ****ing grief.

It's not a discussion about Super Bowl QBs? That's weird, because that's what I was talking about. I don't give a shit about whatever qualifiers you put into the conversation, because the way you just defined them, they seem to perfectly line up as a defense for why Daniel might not suck in the NFL. He might not, but given the way the career paths of most guys go, all signs point to him being a shitty starting QB if it ever comes down to it. And no, your "Rich Gannon happened" counterexample isn't a valid one.

Also, you were half right. Grbac was a free agent. Bono, however, was a trade.

Where in my post did I seem angry to you? I've got opinions about this team. Sorry for caring and getting interested in something I like. I should learn to be more like worthless pieces of shit like Laz and Fat Elvis. Just bitch at anybody who shows any kind of heated passion for this team and post the same tired and worthless passive aggressive tripe to make myself feel better.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9867185)
It's not a discussion about Super Bowl QBs? That's weird, because that's what I was talking about. I don't give a shit about whatever qualifiers you put into the conversation, because the way you just defined them, they seem to perfectly line up as a defense for why Daniel might not suck in the NFL. He might not, but given the way the career paths of most guys go, all signs point to him being a shitty starting QB if it ever comes down to it. And no, your "Rich Gannon happened" counterexample isn't a valid one.

Also, you were half right. Grbac was a free agent. Bono, however, was a trade.

Where in my post did I seem angry to you? I've got opinions about this team. Sorry for caring and getting interested in something I like. I should learn to be more like worthless pieces of shit like Laz and Fat Elvis. Just bitch at anybody who shows any kind of heated passion for this team and post the same tired and worthless passive aggressive tripe to make myself feel better.

The Bono thing was weird. He signed as a free agent, yet the Chiefs ended up giving the 49ers a 7th round pick later. It wasn't a straight trade and may have involved tampering.

I don't care about Chase Daniel. Either he'll be a fine backup or he won't, if he's not, he'll be cut. If he's fine, he won't. I just lean towards him being adequate. Backing up Drew Brees infers a shitload of responsibility and Sean Payton has proven to be a savvy QB guy.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 01:21 AM

Backing up Peyton Manning infers a shitload of responsibility.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=350&h=254

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867191)
Backing up Peyton Manning infers a shitload of responsibility.

2-14 had no impact in Indy.

Everyone's still employed.

Rasputin 08-08-2013 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867192)
2-14 had no impact in Indy.

Everyone's still employed.

They also got the best quarterback out of 2012 draft that could be the best quarterback taken in 10 years that gives them hope to win multiple Super Bowls.

Must be nice.