ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

NJChiefsFan 02-12-2013 02:25 AM

It was alright. Problem is Rock milks it so much you see the next line coming before it happens. I will say this though, the Rock is huge.

big nasty kcnut 02-12-2013 08:09 AM

I want another Bryan Y2J match please.

Hootie 02-12-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9396013)
It was alright. Problem is Rock milks it so much you see the next line coming before it happens. I will say this though, the Rock is huge.

like I said...not sure what it had to do with ANYTHING...I just found myself chuckling while watching it...while also thinking..."what the **** does this have to do with anything?"

I love Rocky...but it's done. He has no place in WWE anymore other than maybe appearing once every few years to host something...

unless he wanted to devote himself for a year (not happening) and give us a heel turn or something...I'm personally tired of the gimmick and him "soaking up" every crowd and never calling anyone a jabroni anymore...

just don't care anymore...first time I chuckled at him in a long time was that story and like I said...had nothing to do with anything

mcaj22 02-12-2013 12:14 PM

Rock is definitely on the juice

he got so massive for that Pain and Gain movie with Marky Mark

everyone on that set looks ****ing HUGE. like illegal stuff huge

NJChiefsFan 02-12-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9396375)
like I said...not sure what it had to do with ANYTHING...I just found myself chuckling while watching it...while also thinking..."what the **** does this have to do with anything?"

I love Rocky...but it's done. He has no place in WWE anymore other than maybe appearing once every few years to host something...

unless he wanted to devote himself for a year (not happening) and give us a heel turn or something...I'm personally tired of the gimmick and him "soaking up" every crowd and never calling anyone a jabroni anymore...

just don't care anymore...first time I chuckled at him in a long time was that story and like I said...had nothing to do with anything

Yeah. It's just awkward. He is trying to be this big guy on the mike but he has nothing to to back it up since he was gone. When guys like Cena and Punk get semi-real with him what can he say back? Only way he doesn't come off awkward is if he is back full-time, which isn't going to happen.

As you said, he just soaks up the reaction. I think he desperately wants the fans to want him, where in the past he just was who he was and the fans happened to love him. Now he is just trying to kiss their ass.

keg in kc 02-12-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9396375)

My calling it awful had more to do with this being the go-home show for Elimination Chamber, and he's up there cracking jokes, not talking about how he's going to kick CM Punk's ass. I don't know if anything he said last night's going to convince one more person to watch. Hence...bad promo. He's supposed to get people interested in the PPV match. They have (or had) a chance to make this nothing PPV potentially the 4th biggest sell of the year, behind mania, rumble and summerslam.

Meltzer's still saying that he still thinks Undertaker/Punk will be the mania match, fwiw.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-15-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9397186)
My calling it awful had more to do with this being the go-home show for Elimination Chamber, and he's up there cracking jokes, not talking about how he's going to kick CM Punk's ass. I don't know if anything he said last night's going to convince one more person to watch. Hence...bad promo. He's supposed to get people interested in the PPV match. They have (or had) a chance to make this nothing PPV potentially the 4th biggest sell of the year, behind mania, rumble and summerslam.

Meltzer's still saying that he still thinks Undertaker/Punk will be the mania match, fwiw.

Seems like he did a pretty good job of selling the PPV on Smackdown just now.

ImAWalkingCorpse 02-17-2013 08:58 PM

The Shield win.

Sanka 02-17-2013 09:57 PM

Awesome boring ass Rock wins. YAY

Reaper16 02-17-2013 09:59 PM

This was a good, well-paced PPV up until the Ziggler promo/match/filler.

NJChiefsFan 02-17-2013 10:48 PM

I'm not exactly thrilled to see the card that is shaping up for Wrestlemania that I paid for.

Jerm 02-18-2013 12:14 AM

Unless they go with some swerve...Rock/Cena II will be the most anticlimatic Mania match possibly ever. We all know what's going to happen...

NJChiefsFan 02-18-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9411846)
Unless they go with some swerve...Rock/Cena II will be the most anticlimatic Mania match possibly ever. We all know what's going to happen...

Cena losing that match would be one of the most shocking things I have ever seen in wrestling. It isn't going to happen. I'm guessing it rains on top of all this.

Captain Obvious 02-18-2013 12:51 AM

If Taker is back for Mania he almost has to be on Raw tomorrow night.

big nasty kcnut 02-18-2013 04:57 AM

Believe in the shield. What a match and ambrose play evil so good.