ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Who ya rooting for? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289679)

Mr_Tomahawk 01-03-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11240874)
So your original claim is wrong.

Again, Tony Romo has me covered for UFAs.

Blanket Statement.

Jim Lahey 01-03-2015 10:56 PM

I'd love to see a Packers/Patriots superbowl.

Always rooted for the Packers in the playoffs because they're a small market team & Rodgers is amazing.

Patriots just because I've always liked Brady.

As long as the Cowboys or scumbag Denver doesnt win I'll be content.

milkman 01-04-2015 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 11240889)
Again, Tony Romo has me covered for UFAs.

Blanket Statement.

Only in your dumbass mind.

You said every QB in these playoffs was drafted by the teams they play for, except the Broncos.

Was Romo drafted by the Boys, dipshit?

mlyonsd 01-04-2015 08:23 AM

I'm rooting for anyone playing against 5 head and the packers to win it all.

keg in kc 01-04-2015 09:01 AM

I'm not sure I'm rooting for anybody this year. I guess Green Bay is the most innocuous. My dad roots for the lions and I like Stafford/Megatron but they're a bunch of thugs on defense. I don't like the Panthers at all and enough Seahawks already. Oh yeah, Dallas. No thanks. AS for afc obviously hate the donkeys, can't stand the ravens or the bengals. I'd probably be okay with the Colts if they hadn't knocked us out 300 times. Tired of new England but I guess I'd be okay if they got through.

So I suppose any combination of Indy/NE and Det/GB would work for me, with the Packers being closest to a rooting interest.

Nickel D 01-04-2015 09:46 AM

Colts: Just so Mr. Humongous Forehead gets even more s#!& rubbed in his face (particularly in the region also known as the great expanse of exposed skin immediately above his eyebrows).

Packers: Based on their superior level of talent.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-04-2015 10:38 AM

Bengals and Lions.

One of my old students has worked for the Bengals for a few years now. I want them to continue to do well so Lewis keeps his job, because I don't want him to potentially get caught up in personnel changes from a new regime.

Detroit because I've always had a soft spot for them and used to live around the area.

GoChargers 01-04-2015 11:36 AM

Ravens, Packers, Seahawks

WakkaWakka 01-05-2015 04:26 PM

Obvious. But, if the Packers dont win on Sunday, I will be rooting for the Cowboys the rest of the way. My dad is a lifelong Cowboys fan, so I told him if they knock us out, I'll start rooting for them the rest of the playoffs. He didnt say that he expected much but he said "one of us will not be happy come late Sunday afternoon."

Chief Roundup 01-05-2015 05:22 PM

Can the Carolina Panthers go on the road and beat the Seattle Seahawks?

WakkaWakka 01-05-2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 11245958)
Can the Carolina Panthers go on the road and beat the Seattle Seahawks?

I want to say no, but i just get this feeling like it could happen.

ThaVirus 01-05-2015 05:31 PM

The last two times they've played have been low-scoring, one possession games, IIRC.

Chief Roundup 01-05-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakkaWakka (Post 11245965)
I want to say no, but i just get this feeling like it could happen.

I am hoping so. The winner of this game will be who I will be rooting for the rest of the way.

Not to mention that it would probably shut up those calling for the division title to be made unimportant. They have won a playoff game already which is more than others with winning records can say.

PunkinDrublic 01-05-2015 06:20 PM

Green Bay and the Pats. I've always liked Tom Brady. Obviously you want Denver, Indy and Dallas to suffer horrible losses. I want no part of Seattle winning anything. Like Seattle as a team, hate that annoying bandwagon fanbase. Sick of hearing announcers fellate Seattle fans. Seahawks fans get so defensive when I point out what bandwagon shitbags they are.

EPodolak 01-05-2015 11:54 PM

Colts v. Packers would not nauseate me. Anyway, let's all be Packer fans next weekend at least.