ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life You ever had someone talk crap and you said nothing back? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266407)

Frazod 11-09-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9101350)
Pretty sure I've had Dane and Fraz call me an asshole a time or two.

Who, me?

COchief 11-09-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9101135)
This is what I would have said. It means. Nothing unless u tell it to my face in person and that would have been it. Internet tough guy bullshit is lame.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

stonedstooge 11-09-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 9102267)
Everyday-I teach 8th grade

If it's 8th grade music, you're certifiably insane

displacedinMN 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9102286)
If it's 8th grade music, you're certifiably insane

Science- 21 years. There may be a few of my former students here.

stonedstooge 11-09-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 9102290)
Science= 21 years. There may be a few of my former students here.

Ah, same subject I taught for a few years, back in the early mid 80's

Simply Red 11-09-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9101331)
You should of told him that his opinions are like assholes everybody got one.

BOOM!

TEX 11-09-2012 09:25 PM

I would have laughed and called him a ****ing idiot