ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV New Netflix Additions (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268898)

ThaVirus 03-31-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9541747)
Samurai Jack[7] (1 Season)
Batman: The Brave and the Bold[17] (2 Seasons)
Batman Beyond[18] (3 Seasons)
Justice League[19] (2 Seasons)
Justice League Unlimited[20] (2 Seasons)

Oh, hellz yeah.

007 03-31-2013 09:13 PM

Wait, no Chuck? WTF?

Buck 03-31-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9544692)
Wait, no Chuck? WTF?

Tomorrow.

007 03-31-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9544767)
Tomorrow.

damnit. I wanted to settle in with a couple eps tonight. :huh:

lcarus 04-01-2013 11:50 PM

Yeah Netflix is ok with tv shows and documentaries for the most part, but god damn they NEVER have the movie I want to watch. ****ing EVER. Every single time I think of a movie I'd like to watch, I search for it and "unavailable". It's bullshit. And I like a lot of shitty movies, so it's not just the modern hits. It's literally movies of all varieties.

Silock 04-02-2013 04:55 AM

I use it to watch things I can't find anywhere else. Mostly documentaries and nature shows. I'm one of those people that can't ever think of something to watch, so I like it that Netflix gives me suggestions on things I've never heard of.

Buck 04-05-2013 08:25 PM

I'm not finding Chuck on Netflix right now.

Easy 6 04-05-2013 08:48 PM

I'm finally ready to get on this bandwagon, $9 a month? yeah **** $100 a month for dvr cable and internet, especially with summer here when i spend a lot more time out of the house.

Its quite an amazing deal actually, i mean they have a seemingly unlimited amount of movies, tv shows and documentaries, which is the most impressive selection to me, i looove good documentaries and they have a ton... so yeah, within the week i'm switching to it and just doing the free digital box for local news etc.

So much of the $100 i've been spending is just a waste, there isnt JACK on tv half the time, even sundays, which used to be good tv days, now totally suck, its been months since i've enjoyed sunday tv... Netflix, internet and free tv should cover all of my needs, i'll save $90 a month.

SLAG 04-05-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9560670)
I'm finally ready to get on this bandwagon, $9 a month? yeah **** $100 a month for dvr cable and internet, especially with summer here when i spend a lot more time out of the house.

Its quite an amazing deal actually, i mean they have a seemingly unlimited amount of movies, tv shows and documentaries, which is the most impressive selection to me, i looove good documentaries and they have a ton... so yeah, within the week i'm switching to it and just doing the free digital box for local news etc.

So much of the $100 i've been spending is just a waste, there isnt JACK on tv half the time, even sundays, which used to be good tv days, now totally suck, its been months since i've enjoyed sunday tv... Netflix, internet and free tv should cover all of my needs, i'll save $90 a month.

We haven't had a real cable package for almost 3 years now

I've got a slingbox that is hooked up at my parents in the basement so I have access to live content if I need it.

Easy 6 04-05-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 9560683)
We haven't had a real cable package for almost 3 years now

I've got a slingbox that is hooked up at my parents in the basement so I have access to live content if I need it.

Tell me more about slingbox when you have a sec, is it basically like free cable that you can transfer to your own place?

I'm a almost a total tech dummy, help a brother out...

Son of Logical 04-05-2013 09:33 PM

I can't find Chuck either, and no where on the internet that says it has Netflix release date. Color me bummed out.

SLAG 04-05-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9560691)
Tell me more about slingbox when you have a sec, is it basically like free cable that you can transfer to your own place?

I'm a almost a total tech dummy, help a brother out...

It is placeshifting
You hook up a slingbox to a cable box/dish box and an internet connection and then you can control and watch the box from anywhere.

Apps for iOS/Android etc.

So my parents won't get rid of their cable, and are nice enough to let me put mine in their basement.

I have an extra older model I picked up that I would get rid of

Easy 6 04-05-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 9560754)
It is placeshifting
You hook up a slingbox to a cable box/dish box and an internet connection and then you can control and watch the box from anywhere.

Apps for iOS/Android etc.

So my parents won't get rid of their cable, and are nice enough to let me put mine in their basement.

I have an extra older model I picked up that I would get rid of

I'll get my kids right on that :D

007 04-05-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9560630)
I'm not finding Chuck on Netflix right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Logical (Post 9560736)
I can't find Chuck either, and no where on the internet that says it has Netflix release date. Color me bummed out.

This has me really ticked off. I was really looking forward to watching it again.

Valiant 04-06-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9548273)
Yeah Netflix is ok with tv shows and documentaries for the most part, but god damn they NEVER have the movie I want to watch. ****ing EVER. Every single time I think of a movie I'd like to watch, I search for it and "unavailable". It's bullshit. And I like a lot of shitty movies, so it's not just the modern hits. It's literally movies of all varieties.

you mean for streaming??