ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ESPNs Rob Parker Says RG3 Not Black Enough (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267655)

BIG_DADDY 12-14-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9206949)
What he means"

"RGIII was not born poor, and he knows his dad. In my mind, that means he's not black."

This attitude is why LJ had so many hang-ups about being ghetto. I hope RGIII happily accepts who he is and doesn't let the jealousy of other black men get in the way.

I'm sure this dipshit was proud of Mike Vick for 'keeping it real'.

I want to see Smith's response, because he seemed annoyed by it for the same reasons.

And he is a Republican. That stupid cracker is just pretending to be black. Friggen poser.

KC_Lee 12-14-2012 08:44 AM

So should he start fighting dogs and have a bunch baby mommas? Would that make him "black enough" for Rob Parker?

What a buffon.

ChiTown 12-14-2012 08:46 AM

Rob Parker = Real Credit to His Race

Chief Roundup 12-14-2012 08:46 AM

Black people are the most racist anymore. The black people seem to want to keep the racism feelings going.
Get over the past and let it go.

If ESPN doesn't fire this guy it will be setting another precident that needs to be brought out. If it isn't ok for a black person to say these things it should be ok for a white person to say these same type of things.

Chief Roundup 12-14-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9207059)
Rob Parker = Real Credit to His Race

Yeah the HUMAN race.

hope everyone realizes the Yeah was sarcastisc.
We are all part of the HUMAN race which is more important than any color or look of another HUMAN.

loochy 12-14-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9206240)
HMMMM I THINK I MIGHT GIVE THE EDGE TO INSTITUTIONALIZED CULTURAL IDIOCY ON THIS ONE

FYP

Chiefs Pantalones 12-14-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9207041)
Its bad when Stephen Smith takes the high road. This is the guy after all that dropped the n-bomb and somehow didn't get fired not too long ago.

Stupid people being stupid.

Mike Judge is a profit. Idiocracy is happening at an alarmingly fast rate.

He did? Wow, I didn't know that. I'm not surprised but I hadn't heard.

I always laugh when Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith will get into little fights on TNT and when Kenny raises his voice Charles will say to him, "Just because you yell doesn't mean you're right, Stephen A. Smith."

ndws 12-14-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9207237)
He did? Wow, I didn't know that. I'm not surprised but I hadn't heard.

I always laugh when Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith will get into little fights on TNT and when Kenny raises his voice Charles will say to him, "Just because you yell doesn't mean you're right, Stephen A. Smith."

/watch?v=fFLwMgpQeTY

He went on record later saying that he in fact, did not drop the n-bomb. So yeah, its cool and he's still working. Funny enough, its not the first time.

/watch?v=O_U-FPVXbm8

But Don Imus called some chicks nappy headed hoes, and the old boy is out on his ass. Good times.

I apparently haven't met the super cool criteria to link the youtube yet. Copy/paste at the end of youtube dot com since its apparent I'm going to inject some nasty code into my actual links.

mdchiefsfan 12-14-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9207296)
/watch?v=fFLwMgpQeTY

He went on record later saying that he in fact, did not drop the n-bomb. So yeah, its cool and he's still working. Funny enough, its not the first time.

/watch?v=O_U-FPVXbm8

But Don Imus called some chicks nappy headed hoes, and the old boy is out on his ass. Good times.

I apparently haven't met the super cool criteria to link the youtube yet. Copy/paste at the end of youtube dot com since its apparent I'm going to inject some nasty code into my actual links.

PM Bob Dole so he knows you're not a spammer. He should be able to hook you up.

BIG_DADDY 12-14-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9207060)
Black people are the most racist anymore. The black people seem to want to keep the racism feelings going.
Get over the past and let it go.

If ESPN doesn't fire this guy it will be setting another precident that needs to be brought out. If it isn't ok for a black person to say these things it should be ok for a white person to say these same type of things.

BTW, I agree with your human race take.

There is a lot of money in continuing to fan the flames of racism. Those that benefit are not going to stop.

Not only do I believe they won't fire him, I believe we will see more of him now that he did that. That's the nature of the beast. Bet we we are stuck with more of the Whitless wonder as well.

Chinese are right up there on the racist list. They might even be on top. The difference with them is more of a dedication in advancing their race as opposed to dogging out another. Because of that it gets a lot less attention and you would have to be in the right demographics to experience it.

whoman69 12-14-2012 10:57 AM

Rob Parker just isn't smart enough

ThaVirus 12-14-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9207060)
Black people are the most racist anymore.

You got a link for that?

mdchiefsfan 12-14-2012 12:03 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,596484.story

ESPN suspends Parker over RGIII 'black' comments

ESPN has reportedly suspended Rob Parker, who Thursday questioned Robert Griffin III's blackness.

"Is he a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" Parker asked on ESPN's "First Take."
“He’s black, he kind of does his thing, but he’s not really down with the cause; he’s not one of us,” Parker said. “He’s kind of black, but he’s not really the kind of guy you want to hang out with 'cause he’s off to something else.”

Parker apparently questioned Griffin's race because the Washington Redskins' star is engaged to a white woman and is rumored to be a Republican.

Parker later called his critics “uneducated” and “silly.”

KC_Lee 12-14-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9207573)
Parker later called his critics “uneducated” and “silly.”

Really?!? Parker spouts off a bunch of crap but it's the critics that are uneducated and silly?

Parker find an anti-freeze fire and go die in it.

Sannyasi 12-14-2012 12:33 PM

Its a little unfair I think to make sweeping generalizations like "black people are the real racists" when the three other black people on First Take all disagreed with Rob in the same segment that he said this shit. The fact that Rob Parker is racist shouldn't mean that all black people are racist.