ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fair value for Bowe: 5 years, 58m, 20m guaranteed. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270096)

the Talking Can 02-16-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408028)
he's always with birdman and that crew

i wouldn't be surprised if he was doing more then weed to you, you guys don't get the kind of lives some of these high up rappers live..

cocaine, the strongest weed, MDMA, sipping codeine, importing women, the list goes on.

LMAO

i wouldn't be surprised if he free bases and spends the off season doing drive bys...

BossChief 02-16-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408028)
he's always with birdman and that crew

i wouldn't be surprised if he was doing more then weed to you, you guys don't get the kind of lives some of these high up rappers live..

cocaine, the strongest weed, MDMA, sipping codeine, importing women, the list goes on.

Go fist your grandmother.

Rugby Thompson 02-16-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9408054)
His intent was to appear cool to be part of something like that...without thinking the consequences through first. He should have zipped his lips about it.

I chalk the whole thing up to immaturity and think he has learned quite a bit since then. Like I've said over and over, I'd sign him tomorrow if the price is only 5/60 with 25 guaranteed. Shit, I'd be fine with him getting more than that and have said as much since this time last year.

I would sign him too but never to Fitzgerald money or even Vincent Jackson money.

the Talking Can 02-16-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408048)
Bowe looks high in every pic, the only guy that was able to straighten him out was Haley and even that didn't last long.

HE HAS MOTIVATION ISSUES, bottom line and it's because of the drugs. How can you guys be so naive and blind to that fact?

you are an incredible ****ing dumb ass...just incredible

just pretend he's white, then you'll have no problem with him

BossChief 02-16-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9408068)

Exactly.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9408054)
His intent was to appear cool to be part of something like that...without thinking the consequences through first. He should have zipped his lips about it.

I chalk the whole thing up to immaturity and think he has learned quite a bit since then. Like I've said over and over, I'd sign him tomorrow if the price is only 5/60 with 25 guaranteed. Shit, I'd be fine with him getting more than that and have said as much since this time last year.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

Incredibly stupid. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Rugby Thompson 02-16-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9408068)

i don't have a problem with him but you're really gonna argue the fact that he doesn't have motivational issues?

58-4ever 02-16-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408067)
I would sign him too but never to Fitzgerald money or even Vincent Jackson money.

A) Who gives a **** what you think.

B) Glad it's not your money or team because Bowe is certainly worth Jackson or better when it comes to money.

58-4ever 02-16-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408192)
i don't have a problem with him but you're really gonna argue the fact that he doesn't have motivational issues?

I'd argue with that. Motivational issues? I've never seen him take plays off, ala Randy Moss, who has severe "motivational issues".

Rugby Thompson 02-16-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9408205)
A) Who gives a **** what you think.

B) Glad it's not your money or team because Bowe is certainly worth Jackson or better when it comes to money.

Look what Boldin's contract was when he got to the ravens, Bowe should get less then that..

oh are you gonna argue that Bowe is better then Boldin now cause he's not and Boldin should be getting a little bit less then Fitzgerald money.

58-4ever 02-16-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408229)
Look what Boldin's contract was when he got to the ravens, Bowe should get less then that..

oh are you gonna argue that Bowe is better then Boldin now cause he's not and Boldin should be getting a little bit less then Fitzgerald money.

It's all relative. No one is going to get exactly what they are worth. This isn't a video game reerun. You pay what you have to in order to keep your homegrown talent. If that means we open up the pocketbook for Bowe, I don't really care. It's not my money and we will have plenty of cap space. Jesus, the stupidity of people like you amazes me.

Rugby Thompson 02-16-2013 05:56 PM

This is why they should have kept Pioli around as some sort of capoligist, look at the contracts he got done with Charles, that was such a steal.

58-4ever 02-16-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9408245)
This is why they should have kept ***** around as some sort of capoligist, look at the contracts he got done with Charles, that was such a steal.

Now you're trolling. It's not like Charles would have got a lot more on the open market. Running backs have 2 contracts anymore... tops.

-King- 02-16-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9407938)
attending the GQ super bowl party along with every other rich and famous person in town means what, to you?

**** that. Young, single, incredibly rich football players need to be sitting in their house 24/7. All that partying is the reason Bowe is always in legal trou...

Wait....

KChiefer 02-16-2013 06:00 PM

A shout-out to the color-coding of the bar graph. Very intuitive.

Anyways, No way Berry want's to match-up against him, Bowe's a stud.