ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Wii U (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276670)

ragedogg69 06-01-2014 06:42 PM

so this is a thing now:
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jGg3QzH4aiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fmvbCu7vk-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcxiv 06-01-2014 06:44 PM

lol, the best part about the one i posted and why it made it so bad ass, was that he took out WaLuigi his alter evil ego!

Online is a ****ing blast, its mad chaos and expect all our war! you get bumped around, turtle shelled to death. Its so fun and frustrating at the same time. haha

http://i.imgur.com/7TjZRVP.gif

There is another good one. haha Shy Guy almost gets blasted.

Kidd Lex 06-02-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10663389)
I got an acct. but can't figure out how to get the free game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now use the code inside the mk8 case and enter it in the club Nintendo website. They will email you a download code which you he's to digitally download any of the 4 games.

kcxiv 06-04-2014 04:04 PM

Online is brutal! lol This shit can make a person rage in madness! lol You go from 1st to 8th in a blink of an eye. lol Wonder how many controllers been broken from it. haha its frustrating as hell.

Sassy Squatch 06-05-2014 04:51 AM

Every new track is awesome. Don't think I've ever played a Mario Kart where I didn't find at least one track boring until now.

ragedogg69 06-05-2014 04:21 PM

So does every track change from lap to lap? I love that about Sonic Racing Transformed.

SAUTO 06-05-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 10665322)
Now use the code inside the mk8 case and enter it in the club Nintendo website. They will email you a download code which you he's to digitally download any of the 4 games.

I downloaded the game though, no case
Posted via Mobile Device

kcxiv 06-05-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10673006)
I downloaded the game though, no case
Posted via Mobile Device

if you made a club nintendo account and linked it to your wiiu before you bought the game, then your code will be emailed too you. If you bought the game first then did the club nintendo thing, you ****ed up and have to email Nintendo from the club nintendo website and they will fix it for you, thats what i did.

SAUTO 06-05-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10673008)
if you made a club nintendo account and linked it to your wiiu before you bought the game, then your code will be emailed too you. If you bought the game first then did the club nintendo thing, you ****ed up and have to email Nintendo from the club nintendo website and they will fix it for you, thats what i did.

Dammit Carl...
Posted via Mobile Device

kcxiv 06-05-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10673032)
Dammit Carl...
Posted via Mobile Device

i did the same thing, but nintendo fixed it, its gonna take a day or 2.

kcxiv 06-05-2014 08:53 PM

Mario Kart 8 49.99 at amazon right now. 10 dollar price cut. Also 10 bucks off Watch Dogs as well.

Also, get 5 dollar discount when you intall their search bar....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/BIT/oneBut...glink129408-20

total of 15 off.

ragedogg69 06-07-2014 07:08 AM

Okay, honest opinion guys. I have been making fun of the Wii U since it launched, but these deals might put me over the edge:

Wii U w/ NintendoLand: $200
Wiimote Plus/nunchuck: $20
MarioKart 8: $55
Free game from Nintendoclub

Is that worth the $275?

Deberg_1990 06-07-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 10675948)
Okay, honest opinion guys. I have been making fun of the Wii U since it launched, but these deals might put me over the edge:

Wii U w/ NintendoLand: $200
Wiimote Plus/nunchuck: $20
MarioKart 8: $55
Free game from Nintendoclub

Is that worth the $275?

Sure i guess. All depends on how much you end up playing. Like ive mentioned, its a very underrated system. It got knocked on because it had very few games at launch and Nintendo has been slow getting them out since.

I like it mostly because its family friendly with good family games. I imagine if i was a young, single guy id prefer the XBoX 1 or PS4.

IMO its much better that than original Wii. Original Wii was a huge hit because of the fun controller gimmick, but once everyone realized there were only a few really great games, it started to sit in the corner and collect dust.

ragedogg69 06-07-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10676005)
Original Wii was a huge hit because of the fun controller gimmick, but once everyone realized there were only a few really great games, it started to sit in the corner and collect dust.

I know the Wii "won" the last generation, but I have to wonder if that is what happened to most of those console sales. I know mine did. Hell, my mom's friend went out and bought Wii Fit for her Wii and it called her overweight. She took it back to the store and never played Wii again. Every game boiled down to "who can do a jerk off motion best." Even games like Mario Kart Wii and excitetruck made me want to just control them normally.

I think I am going to wait for another deal on Mario Kart 8 by the end of the month.

kcxiv 06-07-2014 03:46 PM

Thats a hell of a deal. I would get it in a heartbeat. Mario Kart is so much fun, especially online, but can be frustrating, because you get ping ponged all over the place. lol Online is the best part of Mario Kart. Its SOO much fun. A few nights i stood up til like 5am playing online. lol

They may not have a huge library of games, but the games they do have are all top notch games.