ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

TEX 11-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095872)
That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

If they lay down for him, it will say they think he got the shaft.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

When do the Chiefs ever win one of these grudge matches? They ALWAYS GET OWNED. They will come out and look like the poorly assembled badly coached terrible team that they are.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9095935)
Maybe they don't like losing. Maybe they want to keep their jobs.

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

What you just said makes me think you have never done any of those things. Emotion is huge in sports. This team was a blocked FG away from winning the AFC West last year. With Haley they had no chance. IF and I mean IF he was sabatoging them, they will be out for blood. I have no doubt.

Romeo's locker room speeech will be all about it. Emotion is huge. Look at the Colts man.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9095949)
When do the Chiefs ever win one of these grudge matches? They ALWAYS GET OWNED. They will come out and look like the poorly assembled badly coached terrible team that they are.

Like the year we beat Pittsburgh or the year we beat Green Bay?

RunKC 11-07-2012 02:35 PM

You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Please tell me you people are smarter than this...

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9095949)

It's gonna be a RAPE.

Plus, the QB in Pitt has experience in that department.

Go Todd Haley!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!

Mr. Laz 11-07-2012 02:36 PM

.... and a good 80% of the people on this board will be cheering every point. 4321

which is why, for the 1st time in almost 20 years, i won't be watching the Chiefs game.

The first time they showed that idiotic POS Haley celebrating a scored against my Chiefs i will seriously want to shoot somebody.

It's safer for everyone concerned if i just don't watch it.

TEX 11-07-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9095982)
It's gonna be a RAPE.

Plus, the QB in Pitt has experience in that department.

Go Todd Haley!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!

Yep. LOL!

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9095980)
You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Great post and I agree. They are in denial.

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095965)
LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

LMAOLMAO

By all means, tell us more!!

Let me guess, you're the defensive coordinator for the Georgia Bulldogs!? Care to be more specific? I mean you did already share with us about your most personal event ever in getting molested. Surely you can spare some details about your athletic prowess and success with us lowly peons.

So if you really have nothing to hide, why don't you go ahead and tell us where you accomplished all of these wonderful things! it would probably help people gain a lot of respect for you and you could make friends!

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9095980)

ROFL

Well, good thing they all like Romeo!!

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9095985)
.... and a good 80% of the people on this board will be cheering every point. 4321

which is why, for the 1st time in almost 20 years, i won't be watching the Chiefs game.

The first time they showed that idiotic POS Haley celebrating a scored against my Chiefs i will seriously want to shoot somebody.

Record it man. I would give us a 40% chance.

TEX 11-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095969)
Like the year we beat Pittsburgh or the year we beat Green Bay?

Like yes. And were they "grudge" matches? I'm talkning about games where we have a revenge motive. I can't remeber one.

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095988)
Great post and I agree. They are in denial.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/...rop_kicked.gif

scho63 11-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9095632)

ROFLROFLROFL

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9095985)

Record it due. We got a 40% chance in this one.