ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Save Our Water... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275724)

Phobia 08-30-2013 10:03 AM

The real story here is that you paid $7 for water. Your penance is to move in with Guru for a month until you learn.

Marcellus 08-30-2013 10:50 AM

Something tells me this is not a policy unique to the Chiefs.

We set rules like this because you cant ask idiots to manage anything or allow room for attorney's to to place blame due to failure to cover all scenarios.

* Don't let anyone leave the stadium with alcoholic beverages.

Employee - How do I know whats alcoholic or not? What if they pour their beer into a water bottle? What if its not water its vodka?

* Policy revision - Don't allow people to leave stadium with any beverages.

Halfcan 08-30-2013 10:52 AM

At Verizon it is the same thing. We took two water bottles in the concert (Monsters of Mock) and had the same two when we were leaving-same security guy/stoner meth head. Tells us we can't leave with the water-LOL I said- we brought these in with us-lol He says he would have to detain my son and I if we tried to leave-LOL So we finished them and I threw the bottles on the ground right next to the trash can-lol

At Sprint water was $7.00 and she took the cap off the bottle and kept it. I said WTF Granny- she said it was at the request of the band-LOL "Oh yeah, Rush does not like caps huh?" She was clueless-didn't even know what band was playing.

Fire Me Boy! 08-30-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9926341)
At Verizon it is the same thing. We took two water bottles in the concert (Monsters of Mock) and had the same two when we were leaving-same security guy/stoner meth head. Tells us we can't leave with the water-LOL I said- we brought these in with us-lol He says he would have to detain my son and I if we tried to leave-LOL So we finished them and I threw the bottles on the ground right next to the trash can-lol

At Sprint water was $7.00 and she took the cap off the bottle and kept it. I said WTF Granny- she said it was at the request of the band-LOL "Oh yeah, Rush does not like caps huh?" She was clueless-didn't even know what band was playing.

HTF are they going to detain you? I don't think they have that right...

Halfcan 08-30-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9926386)
HTF are they going to detain you? I don't think they have that right...

It was an Empty threat-lol This is the same guard that would not let us walk to the back parking lot to meet our friends-even though it was outside the stadium. Then he rambles on that they left him without a walkie talkie and he was there alone-lol

So I am not sure what he would have done if I said F off and kept walking. He was "out there". Pretty pathetic what passes for Security now days-lol