ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Louie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230133)

Demonpenz 08-12-2011 10:05 AM

ususally they don't throw I guess Cookie jokes in there, I am glad they threw the LOUIS C.K/MASTERBATER Tag when he was on TV.

LOUIS C.K. Is the man, I think the cum drentched wings could use a rewrite to go more in the wheel house of the regular dude

Demonpenz 08-12-2011 10:06 AM

I understand LOUIS CK the people who watch his show and his comedy are fans of his and they are going to yuck it up, but the comedian in me was like. The average joe or ma'am off the street isn't going to yuck it up at such filth. Get it right in that sweet spot where everyone can laugh at it. Thats why it is a pain in the ass for me to watch any comedies. I just want to rewrite the jokes to fit what is funny to me LMAO

Reaper16 08-12-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 7819352)
I understand LOUIS CK the people who watch his show and his comedy are fans of his and they are going to yuck it up, but the comedian in me was like. The average joe or ma'am off the street isn't going to yuck it up at such filth. Get it right in that sweet spot where everyone can laugh at it. Thats why it is a pain in the ass for me to watch any comedies. I just want to rewrite the jokes to fit what is funny to me LMAO

I know that you're trying to 'penz us right now, but I do want to make this point: the average joe or ma'am here at ChiefsPlanet isn't smart enough to get your humor. There's a strong corollary between people who love Louis CK and people who get and love your posting style.

Demonpenz 08-12-2011 05:04 PM

yeah bald head red goatee LOUIS CK come from the same part of the brain for sure. I am just glad when the show hits on a couple levels, because I feel bad when there isn't a cookie for normal folks

Reaper16 08-12-2011 06:55 PM

You're a poster's poster, 'penz.

Demonpenz 08-13-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7821145)
You're a poster's poster, 'penz.

I know that, but put me on the main stage and I will do well, next to Daface!

cardken 08-13-2011 08:32 AM

I like it, in the fact , even if it's not a homer every time, it's always got a few laughs. For his, fans, and that's who it's written for are a different breed. I don't want a dumbed down, mass audience, comedy go turn on "Mike and Molly.' for that crap. FX supports edgy programing, and have been better for it. "Justified"/ "SOA"/ "Nip/Tuck"/ "The Shield" for example. Sure a few misses as well, "Terriers"/ "Wilford"/ but nonetheless trying new stuff.

Reaper16 08-13-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken (Post 7822581)
I like it, in the fact , even if it's not a homer every time, it's always got a few laughs. For his, fans, and that's who it's written for are a different breed. I don't want a dumbed down, mass audience, comedy go turn on "Mike and Molly.' for that crap. FX supports edgy programing, and have been better for it. "Justified"/ "SOA"/ "Nip/Tuck"/ "The Shield" for example. Sure a few misses as well, "Terriers"/ "Wilford"/ but nonetheless trying new stuff.

Terriers was a miss? Get the **** out of this thread and also life.

Brock 08-13-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken (Post 7822581)

Wilfred is a miss? Go watch CBS.

keg in kc 08-13-2011 03:07 PM

Wilfred was a miss early on with me, but I like it now.

The pot smoking stuff doesn't work so well for me, I don't 'get' it (can't relate), but the sexual humor...

I actually haven't watched Louie since the episode with the old lady who died. That one just didn't work at all for me. But I've got the others dvr'd and might watch them now, now that I'm thinking about it.

keg in kc 08-13-2011 04:03 PM

The episode with Bob Saget and Dane Cook was awesome. LMAO

keg in kc 08-13-2011 08:51 PM

Well, the episode with eddie was kind of depressing, but god damn that masturbation episode with the blonde chick may be the funniest thing I've seen all year.

JonesCrusher 08-15-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7823226)

The pot smoking stuff doesn't work so well for me, I don't 'get' it (can't relate), but the sexual humor...

Let me get this straight, tossed salads and sex with stuffed animals you can relate to. Sitting on the couch saying stupid stuff is just too abstract of a concept for you to grasp.:hmmm:.......;)

keg in kc 08-15-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonesCrusher (Post 7826382)
Let me get this straight, tossed salads and sex with stuffed animals you can relate to. Sitting on the couch saying stupid stuff is just too abstract of a concept for you to grasp.:hmmm:.......;)

Never found it all that funny. Not my kind of humor.

Baby Lee 08-26-2011 09:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Epic Louie last night. I'm talking O'Henry level shit.

Edit to Add: