ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Scott Egoli and the Kansas City Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263819)

L.A. Chieffan 09-17-2012 11:28 AM

I like Whits tweets about strip clubs

gblowfish 09-17-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8920635)
No shit, we have a prominent media member who is completely on our side, and we're going to trash him?

Sorry Bug, but this dude is not "prominent." He's burned (and exceeded the weight limit of) every bridge he's crossed; and he's not on "our side." He's all about JWhit.

This 0-2 start is just his "look at me mommy" moment on the pool diving board.

JWhit, just do your Cannonball, splash a shitload of water out of the pool and GTFO.

The adults are talking now.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 11:31 AM

"He comes back to us now, at the turn of the tide"

It cannot be!

http://i.imgur.com/qT2aT.jpg

Stewie 09-17-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8920665)
Sorry Bug, but this dude is not "prominent." He's burned (and exceeded the weight limit of) every bridge he's crossed; and he's not on "our side." He's all about JWhit.

This 0-2 start is just his "look at me mommy" moment on the pool diving board.

JWhit, just do your Cannonball, splash a shitload of water out of the pool and GTFO.

The adults are talking now.

He is on our side and was right. You post pictures of the "Chiefs Mafia" on the sideline and don't think this organization is bat shit crazy?

gblowfish 09-17-2012 11:39 AM

Sure they're batshit crazy. Whitlock could care less whether the Chiefs win or lose. That's all I'm saying. He's just poking the bear with a stick today, which is his bread and butter.

L.A. Chieffan 09-17-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8920690)
Sure they're batshit crazy. Whitlock could care less whether the Chiefs win or lose. That's all I'm saying. He's just poking the bear with a stick today, which is his bread and butter.

I dont think thats completely fair dude. I think he really is a Chiefs fan but his job is to stir up shit and hes pretty good at it.

Stewie 09-17-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8920690)

The bear needs to be poked with an electric prod AND by Whitlock. Nobody here has the ability to do that.

The Bad Guy 09-17-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8920461)
**** off and die, you back-biting leech.

come around to gloat when things turn to shit ... you might as well be mecca.

Better than being a cock sucking sheep like yourself, douche.

DaneMcCloud 09-17-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8920665)
Sorry Bug, but this dude is not "prominent."

Come on, George. Whitlock is very well known on a national level. To state otherwise is petty and silly.

It's funny to me that everyone else can bash Pioli, Hunt, Cassel, etc. but when an "outsider" like Whitlock joins in, he's a "Fat Douche that hates Kansas City".

I don't get it.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 8920697)
The bear needs to be poked with an electric prod AND by Whitlock. Nobody here has the ability to do that.

He'll wait until it's a lock imo. He can't really write an "I told you so" article about Pioli two weeks into the season. The NFL is funny and things could turn around quick. He probably needs more material. Also, nobody cares about the Chiefs so it will have to be a really good article about Pioli.... It's not time yet. maybe we will get a paragraph but not an article. Just my ten cents.

Stewie 09-17-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8920712)
He'll wait until it's a lock imo. He can't really write an "I told you so" article about Pioli two weeks into the season. The NFL is funny and things could turn around quick. He probably needs more material. Also, nobody cares about the Chiefs so it will have to be a really good article about Pioli.... Just my ten cents.

I disagree. He's written about the Chiefs on his new platform and it's straight-forward. I don't think he's afraid of pointing out the fact that the KC Chiefs management team(s) are frauds.

DeezNutz 09-17-2012 11:49 AM

jwhit, I loved when you launched the "no salary cap limit soldier" bit and was pissed when you, literally, walked out on that.

That said, it's time to carry the momentum generated by the Babb and Mellinger columns and slay Egoli once and for all. Given how much KC gave to you, you owe this to the city.

Consider it a charitable contribution to KC, and put the nail in this incompetent ****'s coffin.

Graystoke 09-17-2012 11:50 AM

Whit is right. This Franchise is sick from the top to the bottom.
It is really sad that the fanbase is treated this way.

No new fans are going to be created in this environment. I wouldn't wish being a Chief fan on anybody.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 8920716)
I disagree. He's written about the Chiefs on his new platform and it's straight-forward. I don't think he's afraid of pointing out the fact that the KC Chiefs management team(s) are frauds.

I hope you are right. I hope it's not just a paragraph.

Donger 09-17-2012 11:52 AM

Has anyone created a list of reasons that Pioli should be terminated? I'm talking bullet-point examples, not unlike the Declaration of Independence?