ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs should pick...Part II (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267010)

LoneWolf 11-25-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151774)
The one you missed.

Just because Tom Brady was drafted 199 doesn't make it a good spot to grab your QB.

Look what happens when you take an MLB that high. King Carl took DJ, got fired. This year Carolina took Keuchly, GM got fired.

Who was arguing the Chiefs don't draft a QB in round 1?

Carl drafted DJ as an outside linebacker and he was the 15th pick. That pick had nothing to do with him getting fired. Carolina took Cam #1 overall and then took Keuchly the next year. Keuchly has been playing well and Newton's poor play this season had more to do with the GM getting fired than any pick made in this years draft.

Your point is a giant bucket full of fail.

Bewbies 11-25-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9151809)
Who was arguing the Chiefs don't draft a QB in round 1?

Carl drafted DJ as an outside linebacker and he was the 15th pick. That pick had nothing to do with him getting fired. Carolina took Cam #1 overall and then took Keuchly the next year. Keuchly has been playing well and Newton's poor play this season had more to do with the GM getting fired than any pick made in this years draft.

Your point is a giant bucket full of fail.

Sure is. I will be full of win when I say Teo is a worthy super high pick.

Teo is the 2012 David DeCastro. Elite communication skillz.

LoneWolf 11-25-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151827)
Sure is. I will be full of win when I say Teo is a worthy super high pick.

Teo is the 2012 David DeCastro. Elite communication skillz.

I can't tell if you are really this stupid or just an asshole. I'm going to go with stupid because assholes can still have a coherent thought.

Bewbies 11-25-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9151856)
I can't tell if you are really this stupid or just an asshole. I'm going to go with stupid because assholes can still have a coherent thought.

Were you here during the last draft?

LoneWolf 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151862)
Were you here during the last draft?

Yes, didn't want DeCastro or Poe. Actually thought Tannehill was overrated, so I guess shame on me. If KC wasn't going to trade up for RGIII, I was pushing for Keuchly.

Bewbies 11-25-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9151885)
Yes, didn't want DeCastro or Poe. Actually thought Tannehill was overrated, so I guess shame on me. If KC wasn't going to trade up for RGIII, I was pushing for Keuchly.

So you saw all the discussions of why you don't draft a G at 11? And the people touting his elite communication skills and presnap importance as to why you do? LMAO

This draft season Teo is going to be last years DeCastro. Just watch....

tredadda 11-25-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151898)
So you saw all the discussions of why you don't draft a G at 11? And the people touting his elite communication skills and presnap importance as to why you do? LMAO

Doubt it. There is such a need for QB it will be hard for anyone to justify us not spending a top 5 pick on one.

LoneWolf 11-25-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151898)

MLB (QB of the defense) > guard

Not even in the same discussion. I don't want KC to draft Teo, but he is worth a top ten pick.

GloryDayz 11-25-2012 06:57 PM

God at QB might not make a difference on this team!

LoneWolf 11-25-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9151956)
God at QB might not make a difference on this team!

No, but maybe he could send his son down to play QB and save us all from the damnation that is this team. :D

Bewbies 11-25-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 9151935)
Doubt it. There is such a need for QB it will be hard for anyone to justify us not spending a top 5 pick on one.

The consensus for us will be QB. But people will pimp Teo as a cant miss top 5-10 pick and give us all the reasons a team will win for picking him.

Just wait....

ILChief 11-25-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9152602)
The consensus for us will be QB. But people will pimp Teo as a cant miss top 5-10 pick and give us all the reasons a team will win for picking him.

Just wait....

Teo would be a great pick if we had a QB. But we dont

ILChief 11-25-2012 09:50 PM

Ok, who picked Landry Jones?

tredadda 11-25-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9152602)

Just wait....

Teo is a beast. I would love him on this team if we already had a QB, but since we don't we need to focus on QB and anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish. If he is available in round 2 then we should jump on getting him.

In58men 11-25-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9152687)
Ok, who picked Landry Jones?

Deb