ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Internet dating SUCKS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270270)

BWillie 02-22-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9425077)
If you send a message that says... How r u? Yeah, that's getting deleted. Also, if you have a picture of yourself shirtless anywhere in your profile, I don't care how buff or defined you may be, your message will get deleted.

See I don't understand chicks. I think it should be the other way around. Everybody should have at least one picture that adequately shows their physique or body type. Soo many chicks on there just have face shots or pictures at a certain angle and then come to find out they are fat. That is really misleading if you ask me. Put all of it out there so people know what they are getting.

Last I knew POF would remove photos if it wasn't a close up of your face. That is incredibly stupid if you already have a few on there. That places is loaded w/ fat toads with ALL face pics trying to deceive men, then when you meet them you want to puke.

Garcia Bronco 02-22-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9425677)
See I don't understand chicks. I think it should be the other way around. Everybody should have at least one picture that adequately shows their physique or body type. Soo many chicks on there just have face shots or pictures at a certain angle and then come to find out they are fat. That is really misleading if you ask me. Put all of it out there so people know what they are getting.

Or they're 35 and have pictures from when they were 20. My personal favorite is the "Guy cut out of the picture" picture. It's the one where she's with some guy, but the picture has been half cut. Why even use it in the first place. I don't want to see that shit.

Dave Lane 02-22-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9425615)
This is a legendary internet dating profile that apparently has a lot of success if you don't look like an inbred. Good luck.

Note: the actual profile part is only the first section. The other crap is more ammo to use.

Thats awesome I might just steal that. My age demo has probably never seen anything like that :)

Dave Lane 02-22-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9425649)
I have real empathy for anyone who is single. If my wife and I split up I can't even imagine getting back into the game, especially with how irrationally it's played.

Best of luck dude; I have no advice for you.

It's the greatest thing in the world.

Old Dog 02-22-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkyPuncher (Post 9425643)
Doesn't matter if she is a 10, she has 3 kids F**k that....

it seems to me that this is his GOAL....she has kids, so you know she ****s. Win, win

Lzen 02-22-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9425476)
It is funny. Because most of 5he ones that write that have a bikini self shot in the mirror.

Hopefully not in the bathroom with a floater in the toilet visible.

CHENZ A! 02-22-2013 01:23 PM

Man, I'm different than a lot of you in that I always found it easier to meet women in real life. Don't get me wrong, I tried a couple online dating sites, but never had much luck. It actually seemed like it took way more effort and bullshit online.

ThaVirus 02-22-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9425032)
I'm sure women on those sites get messaged by EVERY ****ing guy that has a profile.

This right here.

A decently attractive woman in a large city probably gets over 20 messages a day.

A hot one- probably over 50

*I don't have a source for that; just guessing.

ThaVirus 02-22-2013 01:41 PM

I do have a friend that gets all kinds of pussy on POF though. He's a pretty boy with light eyes so I guess the girls just like him.

CoMoChief 02-22-2013 01:41 PM

ashleymadison.com

hellsyeah

KChiefer 02-22-2013 01:49 PM

Looking for tips or just laughs?

http://www.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/

CoMoChief 02-22-2013 01:58 PM

anyone remember those hilarious craigslist dating ads?

like one dude was like 50-60 yrs old and just wanted a companion to stomp around on model train sets like Godzilla or some shit...LMAO

burt 02-22-2013 02:11 PM

Being single has its pluses and minuses.....

Titty Meat 02-22-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9424742)
Nah.. all they really want is attention - and you're giving it to them.

This. I never found a serious women on any of those dating sites. They either wanted a hookup or attention.

Bearcat 02-22-2013 02:45 PM

I actually think online dating helps with the games, especially if the site requires a paid subscription. It's incredibly easy to filter out those you aren't interested in, and if someone doesn't respond, who cares? I think people tend to be a bit more honest when they fill out an online profile, since they aren't actively making a first impression, and it usually only takes a few seconds to determine how serious they are and how honest they're trying to be.

Granted, I haven't been all that active with it, because it's just not really a priority, I've had decent results with it when I've made an effort.