ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT: Prayer Request for my daughter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113747)

Mosbonian 04-08-2005 04:49 PM

With my children (along with my wife) being my world and reason for existence my heart goes out to you in this time of need. Like others have said before me, one can never imagine how much you are going thru. Please be comforted by the fact that you have many thoughts and prayers going out for you and your family.

Please also know that we wish you godspeed, stay strong, and stay safe. A heartfelt thank you and my deepest admiration for your service to your country, especially during this time of personal crisis.

mmaddog

memyselfI 04-08-2005 07:47 PM

Prayers and blessings to you, your daughter, and your family.

tommykat 04-08-2005 07:51 PM

I am so sorry to read this. My prayers are with you and your family. My prayer is that God will reach down and lay a hand on her so that all will be OK and return her memory.

Thank you for serving our Country and making sure we are safe! I pray that God and His angels are around you even when times hit that you don't think you feel His presence. Keep us posted.....

TK~

Old Dog 04-08-2005 08:20 PM

Thank you all again.
New Update: Discharge from the hospital without any large gain in memory. She is starting to recall very few small things at times and more of them. Things like "Grandpa drinks coffee", she used to live in Texas, and a few other various things. Small, but large at the same time.

milkman 04-08-2005 08:32 PM

Every step forward is a good thing.

Glad to hear that she has remembered some little things.
I'll keep sending my thoughts her way.

Over-Head 04-08-2005 09:07 PM

Seeing's as i'm reading the patitions tomorrow night at Mass, count on a prayer comming from the St. Michales Parish ;)

Darkwolfe 04-08-2005 09:09 PM

Done.

wazu 04-08-2005 10:03 PM

Wow. Just now reading this. She and you are both in my prayers.

UTChief 04-08-2005 10:24 PM

That is sad, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Hope her memory comes back soon.

Coach 04-08-2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebigdog
Thank you all again.
New Update: Discharge from the hospital without any large gain in memory. She is starting to recall very few small things at times and more of them. Things like "Grandpa drinks coffee", she used to live in Texas, and a few other various things. Small, but large at the same time.

Well, like WTI said, baby steps. Glad to see that she's making progress though. Ya'll will be on my prayers tonight when I head to bed.

CASHMAN 04-09-2005 11:42 PM

Has anyone heard how the family is doing???

CASHMAN.

chiefs4me 04-10-2005 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebigdog
Thank you all again.

I want to know why you haven't been granted an emergency leave. My sons best friend flew in last night from overseas....his grandma is not gonna last the week. It's none of my business....but why haven't they let you come home?

And I am happy to hear she is home and slowly getting her memory back.

CHIEF4EVER 04-10-2005 12:11 PM

Done and done. May GOD bless her.