ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Official get the Hell out of KC Herm!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154078)

Mecca 12-10-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllamajr
we have plenty of tyalent the fact of the matter is that Herm doesn't know how to use it when he learns how to use the talent we will be unstopable.

Go pull up the other contending teams...look at their rosters compared to ours........the Chiefs team looks more like one of the bad teams than one of the good teams.

The Ravens are better than us at virtually every position save 1 or 2.

grandllama 12-10-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

we have plenty of tyalent the fact of the matter is that Herm doesn't know how to use it when he learns how to use the talent we will be unstopable.

kid, you've got an uphill battle here... check your spelling and grammar and pick your battles... then maybe I won't have to pretend I don't know you like Roy does to Jr.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

(jest kidding Roy)

htismaqe 12-10-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
kid, you've got an uphill battle here... check your spelling and grammar and pick your battles... then maybe I won't have to pretend I don't know you like Roy does to Jr.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

(jest kidding Roy)

He's doing ok. Let him go. It's not like he's making posts about proposing to his girlfriend of 3 weeks or anything.

grandllamajr 12-10-2006 03:31 PM

Our DB's our the best in the league and if you can find a better set of DB's you would have to look to the future or the past because this year we are the best

Oh Snap 12-10-2006 03:31 PM

this offseason herm will know what he has with this team. He will know what needs to be tinkered with to make this team a contender. Thats where you judge a coach. Herm hasnt proved anything yet. Our defense has gotten better under him. While our offense has gotten worse. This team is going through a transition. Give the chiefs another year or two and they will be in the thick of things. I like the herm era more then the DV experiment.

grandllamajr 12-10-2006 03:32 PM

Im trying Sr. It's been a long time since I have done this.

ChiefsCountry 12-10-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Our DB's our the best in the league and if you can find a better set of DB's you would have to look to the future or the past because this year we are the best

Corners are good our safeties suck ass.

Mecca 12-10-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

No they're not......DB's include safeties, and that team we played today wtih McAllister, Rolle and Reed is better in the secondary than we are.

ChiefsCountry 12-10-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Go pull up the other contending teams...look at their rosters compared to ours........the Chiefs team looks more like one of the bad teams than one of the good teams.

The Ravens are better than us at virtually every position save 1 or 2.

QB, RB, TE - the rest Baltimore kicks our ass.

grandllama 12-10-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
He's doing ok. Let him go. It's not like he's making posts about proposing to his girlfriend of 3 weeks or anything.

Oh trust me, I'm letting him go... just thought I would throw a little Dad advice in there...

I don't care if he decides to 'attempt' to drag Iowanian over the coals as long as he looks intelligent doing it ;)

Of course, I haven't read this whole thread and he did call me on the way home from the bar and tell me he got into it with somebody from Iowa....
:hmmm:

grandllamajr 12-10-2006 03:34 PM

I liked DV but, I still think Carl could have gotten a better coach to fill the shoes.

htismaqe 12-10-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Our DB's are "good". Not even close to the best in the league.

I honestly think it has something to do with Kansas City. Surtain hasn't looked like the same guy since the day he arrived. And Ty Law has VISIBLY lost a step.

Cagey veterans like those guys can make plays, though, when they know they have safety help behind them.

Safety help. Safety help. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:deevee:

grandllamajr 12-10-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
QB, RB, TE - the rest Baltimore kicks our ass.

Do I have to say this twice? Our DB's are the best in the league.

htismaqe 12-10-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
Oh trust me, I'm letting him go... just thought I would throw a little Dad advice in there...

I don't care if he decides to 'attempt' to drag Iowanian over the coals as long as he looks intelligent doing it ;)

Of course, I haven't read this whole thread and he did call me on the way home from the bar and tell me he got into it with somebody from Iowa....
:hmmm:

That would be me.

He only tried to lie about his IQ. No biggie.

ChiefsCountry 12-10-2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Do I have to say this twice? Our DB's are the best in the league.

You can't be freaking serious. Baltimore has the best secondary in the NFL. Our safeties suck ass. Law and Surtain are good but not the best.