ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Glenn Dorsey jersey for 35 bucks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=186969)

Priest31kc 07-12-2008 07:32 AM

I just ordered a Bowe Jersey from fantastic goods for 37 bucks!! I hope its legit, but by looking at all yall's posts, it is. I cant wait to get it, 37 bucks is a freakin bargain. But then again 37 dollars is alot for me.....

KcKing 07-12-2008 09:58 PM

Just got an email from jersey 101 saying they shipped my jersey on the 10th and a tracking number. It seems true what some where sayin about them not being on the ball with the cust. service part... But the Bowe one shipped the same day from fantastic goods... We'll see which one gets here first.

Mr. Flopnuts 07-12-2008 10:11 PM

I ordered one up. At $35, I'll take my chances. Paypal is pretty secure. Also, for thirty five bones, who gives a shit if it's a counterfeit? I'll bet it looks pretty real.

Jewish Rabbi 07-12-2008 10:24 PM

My Pujols jersey is a 48, and I normally wear large...

Oh well, large is a little big on me anyway, hopefully this works out...

If not, I'll be happy to report on the return service!

KCrockaholic 07-12-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 4842999)
I just ordered a Bowe Jersey from fantastic goods for 37 bucks!! I hope its legit, but by looking at all yall's posts, it is. I cant wait to get it, 37 bucks is a freakin bargain. But then again 37 dollars is alot for me.....

yes they are both legit, infact I was supposed to get my Bowe jersey today, but i wasnt home when the UPS guy stopped by. They left a note, saying i could either have them reship it for free, or i could pick it up myself. so on monday im gonna stop by and pick it up. as far as the one for the Dorsey jersey. (101jerseys) . i probably wont be getting that jersey for atleast a couple weeks. they take longer to ship, and the process has been difficult. but i should still be getting a Dorsey jersey in a couple weeks.

Jewish Rabbi 07-12-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life (Post 4844037)
yes they are both legit, infact I was supposed to get my Bowe jersey today, but i wasnt home when the UPS guy stopped by. They left a note, saying i could either have them reship it for free, or i could pick it up myself. so on monday im gonna stop by and pick it up. as far as the one for the Dorsey jersey. (101jerseys) . i probably wont be getting that jersey for atleast a couple weeks. they take longer to ship, and the process has been difficult. but i should still be getting a Dorsey jersey in a couple weeks.

When did you order your Bowe jersey? And was it from fantastic-goods?

little jacob 07-12-2008 11:32 PM

to me it looks like one of the replica jerseys ($75) with letters and numbers stitched onto it. so it wouldn't be the same fabric as the authentic ones, possibly, but for $35 probably still a good deal.

RustShack 07-12-2008 11:54 PM

I waited to long, now the Bowe jersey is sold out in my sizes :(

Jewish Rabbi 07-12-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 4844129)
I waited to long, now the Bowe jersey is sold out in my sizes :(

Grow some meat on your bones then! It's only small sizes sold out!

SBK 07-13-2008 12:57 AM

Well, I paid for my Dorsey jersey tonight, will advise on quality when it arrives. Also ordered a Brady Quinn (only one you can get) Browns jersey for my brother in law.

If these are great, looks like I've found a new gift shop.....

Mr. Flopnuts 07-13-2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 4844133)
Grow some meat on your bones then! It's only small sizes sold out!

They don't have size ultra fatass in the Bowe jersey either. Personally, I agree with Mecca that big boys shouldn't wear WR jerseys. I've got a Derrick Johnson jersey that won't fit me until I'm down to about 260, so Dorsey should be perfect for me right now. I don't weigh much more than he does.

SBK 07-13-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 4844175)
They don't have size ultra fatass in the Bowe jersey either. Personally, I agree with Mecca that big boys shouldn't wear WR jerseys. I've got a Derrick Johnson jersey that won't fit me until I'm down to about 260, so Dorsey should be perfect for me right now. I don't weigh much more than he does.

I'm the skinny guy in the Dorsey jersey. :evil:

Mr. Flopnuts 07-13-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBK (Post 4844180)
I'm the skinny guy in the Dorsey jersey. :evil:

That's perfectly acceptable. I ran around wearing a Priest Holmes jersey at 400+ pounds. In hindsight, that was reeruned.

Priest31kc 07-13-2008 01:38 AM

does fantastic goods send you an email?? I ordered early this morning, the only email i have got is from Paypal. I sent them an email asking how I could track it, and so far nothing.

Stryker 07-13-2008 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 4844192)
That's perfectly acceptable. I ran around wearing a Priest Holmes jersey at 400+ pounds. In hindsight, that was reeruned.

I don't think it really matters if you are not the same scale/build of the players jersey that you wear. It is about being a fan and supporting the team by wearing the jersey of your favorite player(s). I am 6' and weigh around 180 and have never thought once about the build of the players jersey I wear. I think all on CP would look bad ass in any player jersey they choose to wear! :thumb: