ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dear, Vikings: Thanks for our quarterback; Sincerely, Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197822)

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5269552)
What the **** does a loss from 2003, with a completely different roster have to with this?

The argument is valid; run this Quasi-Spread against a Top 10, and SHOW ME THE ****ING WIN!!!
:cuss:

Right now we just have to take improvment and player development despite certain members of our coaching staff...

It cant be judged on W's and L's when your HC is a proven loser over the course of his pathetic career...

Next year is more of the same as well. All we can hope for is that we have enough of a foundation from Mr Keen Eye for the next GM and staff to work with...

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5269553)
He most certainly did, and all the Herm lover's conveniently ignore that. This offense has only had success because we have scrapped Herm's power running bullshit, and started throwing the ball again.

Are we all now going to start defending that article outlining putting LJ behind Tyler in a shotgun, that we were all TRASHING BEFORE?!?!?

Fickle. Will O' The Wisp. As The Wind Blows; these are but a few of the descriptives I can apply to certain members who have now turned a 180 on this.

Or do you just like arguing with me for shits and giggles?:rolleyes:

FringeNC 12-04-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5269552)
What the **** does a loss from 2003, with a completely different roster have to with this?

The argument is valid; run this Quasi-Spread against a Top 10, and SHOW ME THE ****ING WIN!!!
:cuss:

Supposed Thigpen was 30-40 for 375 yards and 4 TDs and 0 ints against a top 10 defense and we LOST

or Suppose Thigpen was 12-33 for 177 yards, 0 TDs and 3 ints and we WON because the other team had a bunch of fluked turnovers.

This is my last response to this idiocy. Everyone who watches football understands QBs can play well and lose and play poorly and win -- everyone but you evidently.

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5269559)
but Hootie, you were so in love with that 2006 offense with Huard at the Helm..

Divorce can be a nasty thing, if you need to talk, I will listen...

Jesus Christ...

I liked the Chiefs winning games...and we were better in 2006 with Huard than we were with Green...that was my point at the time...I don't know how people still don't realize this.

Huard is the best QB in the R2P2...that's not a compliment, it's just a fact. I never ONE TIME claimed Huard was a starting caliber QB with starting caliber QB qualities.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5269566)
Right now we just have to take improvment and player development despite certain members of our coaching staff...

It cant be judged on W's and L's when your HC is a proven loser over the course of his pathetic career...

Next year is more of the same as well. All we can hope for is that we have enough of a foundation from Mr Keen Eye for the next GM and staff to work with...

Get this team a premium O-Line, and I will be more than ready to buy in to the potential success of this system.

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:38 PM

LJ has looked better the last three games than he has since Herm arrived IMO...he's running like he did in 2005...last game he finished every run and looked terrific. Yeah, our running game is really suffering LMAO

Pablo 12-04-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5269351)
Dear Chiefs,

Thanks for the Hall of Famer.

The Vikings

LOL.

He's a good DE and all...but HOF...let's see what he's got the next 5 or 6 seasons before we go all Canton on him.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5269564)
We went to the playoffs in 2006 with an offense half as effective as the one we've ran the last 6 weeks with Thigpen.

This offense has been playoff caliber lately...too bad we have NOTHING on defense.

And why is that? we have spent many picks on the D line and the D as a whole over the last 3 years. We have a coach that is supposed to be a D mined Guru and promised to fix this defense when he smuggly bashed DV and his tenure at his hiring...

At somepoint he needs to be held accountable for the injuries and the lack of progression of the Defense. This should be a Top 5 defense anything less is a failure when your HC was part of the Buc Ball Glory years...

So now is Herm an Offensive guru now?

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5269569)
Supposed Thigpen was 30-40 for 375 yards and 4 TDs and 0 ints against a top 10 defense and we LOST

or Suppose Thigpen was 12-33 for 177 yards, 0 TDs and 3 ints and we WON because the other team had a bunch of fluked turnovers.

This is my last response to this idiocy. Everyone who watches football understands QBs can play well and lose and play poorly and win -- everyone but you evidently.

Ben Roethlisberger won a Super Bowl game in which he posted a QB rating of 22.6.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5269570)
Jesus Christ...

I liked the Chiefs winning games...and we were better in 2006 with Huard than we were with Green...that was my point at the time...I don't know how people still don't realize this.

Huard is the best QB in the R2P2...that's not a compliment, it's just a fact. I never ONE TIME claimed Huard was a starting caliber QB with starting caliber QB qualities.

Its okay Hootie, I was just picking on you. It was nothing personal about your post..

Just a little old time fun...

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-04-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 5269569)

THIS ISN'T ABOUT THIGPEN, GOD DAMN YOU; IT'S ABOUT THE RUN!!!

THE RUN,
THE RUN,
THE MOTHER****ING RUN!!!!

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Hootie 12-04-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5269574)
And why is that? we have spent many picks on the D line and the D as a whole over the last 3 years. We have a coach that is supposed to be a D mined Guru and promised to fix this defense when he smuggly bashed DV and his tenure at his hiring...

At somepoint he needs to be held accountable for the injuries and the lack of progression of the Defense. This should be a Top 5 defense anything less is a failure when your HC was part of the Buc Ball Glory years...

So now is Herm an Offensive guru now?

Don't know where I ever said that...I think Herm SHOULD be held accountable for the defense...this should never have happened...rebuilding or not...it is unacceptable that Herm has fielded this bad of a defense.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5269568)
Or do you just like arguing with me for shits and giggles?:rolleyes:

This....

This is one of the reasons I like this board, I agrue with people just to get them bent out of shape.... Its fun...

OnTheWarpath15 12-04-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5269571)
Get this team a premium O-Line, and I will be more than ready to buy in to the potential success of this system.

Great.

So we'll score 26 points per game instead of 23, but the defense will continue to give up 30.

Brilliant.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5269581)
Don't know where I ever said that...I think Herm SHOULD be held accountable for the defense...this should never have happened...rebuilding or not...it is unacceptable that Herm has fielded this bad of a defense.

You didnt say that nor was I implying you said that, I was just asking a question about offensive guru and your 100% correct on the D....