ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Regret, Regret.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229728)

Hammock Parties 06-19-2010 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832615)
Aren't you Luvs dad? If so I see why you don't like me. Its not my fault you have a fat ass daughter, so lay off and stop posting here.

In one grand, sweeping post, badgirl defines why she is both dumb, and a ****.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6832718)
Well badgirl, god is punishing you.

Just take it. Job did.

God isn't punishing me, lifting 200-400 pound people when I weigh 125 is what punishing my body, or standing on concrete for 12 hours in some factory is why whats going on is going on, God has nothing to do with it.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6832720)
In one grand, sweeping post, badgirl defines why she is both dumb, and a ****.

right.

googlegoogle 06-19-2010 11:41 PM

if you had a herniated disc and blame your doctor then thats stupid.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-19-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6832709)
Didn't you say something about a fat ass?

If you're doctor is saying he released you too soon, go get a second opinion and build a case for malpractice. With medical negligence, you can also go for pain and suffering.

Otherwise, I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

Oh, jesus Christ ! You have to be bi polar.

luv 06-19-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832652)
Yea she just wines and complains about her useless boyfriends in her life, when shes lucky enough to have one. I don't have 24/7 to be on here I have life outside of the Planet.

I haven't had a boyfriend for two years. If you're referring to the random thought thread post, that was a friend.

I've also been working and going to school full time. I don't get on here as much either.

Man, I really should have read further back in the thread before my original post.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by googlegoogle (Post 6832723)
if you had a herniated disc and blame your doctor then thats stupid.

Where did I say I blamed the Dr. Have you even read this damn thread? I blame him cause he released me back to work then is now saying I went back to soon is why my hip and back hurt way more than before.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6832726)
I haven't had a boyfriend for two years. If you're referring to the random thought thread post, that was a friend.

I've also been working and going to school full time. I don't get on here as much either.

Man, I really should have read further back in the thread before my original post.

Good.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832722)
right.

It's funny because it's true.

Quote:

God isn't punishing me, lifting 200-400 pound people when I weigh 125 is what punishing my body, or standing on concrete for 12 hours in some factory is why whats going on is going on, God has nothing to do with it.
You probably slow-roasted some cherubs in a previous life.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6832730)
It's funny because it's true.

You probably slow-roasted some cherubs in a previous life.

whatever you say gochiefs.

badgirl 06-19-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6832726)

Oh don't worry, I'd say you care about what I think about things as much as I care about what people on here say when it comes to mean spiteful shit. Don't fret we don't even know each other so it really don't matter.

luv 06-19-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832734)
Oh don't worry, I'd say you care about what I think about things as much as I care about what people on here say when it comes to mean spiteful shit. Don't fret we don't even know each other so it really don't matter.

You talked trash about me to someone who you thought was my dad. We're not on good terms. However, I will take your advice and not read your threads whenever I know I won't like them. Feel free to talk about me behind my back as much as you'd like.

milkman 06-19-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832734)

Calling you out for the attention whore that you are is mean and spiteful?

Where do you contribute anything else to this forum?

It's all about you.

-King- 06-19-2010 11:53 PM

Interesting thread.

http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/pop.gifhttp://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7594/egzaq9jpg.gif

Hammock Parties 06-19-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl (Post 6832733)
whatever you say gochiefs.

Do I have to spell it out for you?

Milkman is not luv's dad - hence, you are dumb.

You were a **** to luv - hence, you are ****.

Dumb + **** = dumb****.