ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236930)

Saulbadguy 11-17-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178364)
Our best hope is this is just a "motivational technique" and will go a ways in to getting Curtis to be a better player.

On the other hand, there could be something else going on we don't know about.

Ahem.

ChiTown 11-17-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178770)
Ahem.

:hmmm:

I think I know what you are alluding to, but that's just a rumor.

KevB 11-17-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178750)
Our offense never looks good.

Offense looked fine. VT went zone most of the game, and ksu missed some open looks in the first half. They started knocking down shots in the second, and really started using the high post to collapse the D. Teams can struggle with zones early; dead legs creates poor shooting and tend to get stagnant. I was pretty happy especially considering our point guard and best shooter was on the bench.

Saulbadguy 11-17-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 7178779)
Offense looked fine. VT went zone most of the game, and ksu missed some open looks in the first half. They started knocking down shots in the second, and really started using the high post to collapse the D. Teams can struggle with zones early; dead legs creates poor shooting and tend to get stagnant. I was pretty happy especially considering our point guard and best shooter was on the bench.

Let me rephrase...Our offense was fine. It didn't "look" fine, to the average LBBIQ poster.

ChiTown 11-17-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178780)
Let me rephrase...Our offense was fine. It didn't "look" fine, to the average LBBIQ poster.

We run a controlled train wreck offensive set. It's not for everyone................

GoHuge 11-17-2010 09:05 AM

Curtis Kelly believes he is Curtis Kelly. I'll be honest......I can't stand his ass or his antics. From his "who me" bullshit every time he mugs a guy and shit like he's doing right. Listen to what Frank says about why he's not playing and it's obvious he's dragging ass in practice which reflects his selfish attitude. I thought when it came out it was going to be bad when he was named 1st team Big XII. Inflating the ego of a guy that already has too much wasn't going to be good. How you could dog it in front of Frank just amazes me. Pains me to say we need his knuckle-dragging ass because of his length and talent. Just don't get how you can be the one guy on a team that is dogging it when everyone else is giving it their all........especially when he's a senior and supposed to be a leader. He's not going to break Frank's will either. He'll sit his ass until Curtis changes. Won't be the other way around I can guarantee you that.

spanky 52 11-17-2010 09:09 AM

I'm sure glad we've got Coach Martin. Hope Kelly comes around, if not see ya later.

ChiTown 11-17-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39 (Post 7178834)
Curtis Kelly believes he is Curtis Kelly. I'll be honest......I can't stand his ass or his antics. From his "who me" bullshit every time he mugs a guy and shit like he's doing right. Listen to what Frank says about why he's not playing and it's obvious he's dragging ass in practice which reflects his selfish attitude. I thought when it came out it was going to be bad when he was named 1st team Big XII. Inflating the ego of a guy that already has too much wasn't going to be good. How you could dog it in front of Frank just amazes me. Pains me to say we need his knuckle-dragging ass because of his length and talent. Just don't get how you can be the one guy on a team that is dogging it when everyone else is giving it their all........especially when he's a senior and supposed to be a leader. He's not going to break Frank's will either. He'll sit his ass until Curtis changes. Won't be the other way around I can guarantee you that.

:LOL:

Relax, it was this way last year, and it's the same this year. I'll gladly take the early season antics, especially if we get the CK that played like a 1st Team AB12 player for the last 12-15 games of the year. Frank is on top of this. It's all good.

Dante84 11-17-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 7178770)
Ahem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7178774)
:hmmm:

I think I know what you are alluding to, but that's just a rumor.

Care to fill me in? Shoot me a PM if you don't want it on the general board. I'm just curious...

mikeyis4dcats. 11-17-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7178928)
Care to fill me in? Shoot me a PM if you don't want it on the general board. I'm just curious...

+1

ChiTown 11-17-2010 10:14 AM

:bong:

Dante84 11-17-2010 10:19 AM

oh... lol.

So?

I mean, I mean, BAD CK. No, No!

FWIW, MB smoked NONSTOP all through freshman year. Every time I was around him (weekly) he reeked of the stickiest icky.

This was later confirmed when he ****ed up at the Rookie Symposium.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-17-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7179002)

oh no! CK has glaucoma.....how could we not see it before!

Dante84 11-17-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 7179089)
oh no! CK has glaucoma.....how could we not see it before!

Because we have glaucoma, too!!! NO OHES!!!

Saulbadguy 11-17-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7179002)

Raiderfan would be a more accurate emoticon to describe his situation, but perhaps not as drastic.