ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV AMC's Next: The Killing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242439)

Deberg_1990 04-20-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 7579841)
Of course, that's how you're supposed to feel after the last episode. I'm sure they'll make you think differently in a week or so.

Its not what it appeared most likely. They showed the notes, which implied love letters, but from what i could read, it didnt really sound like love or affair.

keg in kc 04-20-2011 06:17 PM

"You have an old soul in a young body" is the kind of line that'll get you shanked in the cage after arraignment.

Deberg_1990 04-20-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7580119)
"You have an old soul in a young body" is the kind of line that'll get you shanked in the cage after arraignment.

heh, like i said, it does imply affair, but it vague enough to not mean that exactly.

Red Brooklyn 04-22-2011 09:36 AM

Finally watched the latest episode. I agree with the majority here. The formula is wearing. I was happy to see the fiance show up and surprise the lead, though. He was becoming way too obvious and stereotypical after the previous episodes.

The show feels fairly obvious to me right now. The biggest twists have all been things that I've seen coming. And I know a lot of you have seen them coming as well, because you've commented on them in advance.

But I like the characters and I'm still curious enough to keep watching. It's a really well made show. Just hope, like most of you, that they can find a way to mix things up and crank up the surprises.

keg in kc 04-22-2011 10:49 AM

I'm so used to see Callum Keith Rennie as a villain that I can't get away from the idea that he's somehow involved.

(That's the fiance)

Red Brooklyn 04-22-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7584482)
I'm so used to see Callum Keith Rennie as a villain that I can't get away from the idea that he's somehow involved.

(That's the fiance)

Awesome. I have the same issue. That's funny.

Red Brooklyn 05-01-2011 06:36 PM

Okay. Just finished last week's episode in preparation for tonight's new episode.

The whole 'Bits And Pieces' thing was super heavy handed. And the dad is my new #1 suspect.

kcxiv 05-01-2011 06:37 PM

i stopped watching this, has this gotten better? if it has, i may get back into it. It was just going way to slow after episode 3 or 4 i forgot which one.

Deberg_1990 05-01-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 7612022)
And the dad is my new #1 suspect.

That wouldnt make much sense would it? With him going around crying and grieving every episode...and now hes using his old thug ties to look into whoever the cops are looking at.

Red Brooklyn 05-01-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7612084)
That wouldnt make much sense would it? With him going around crying and grieving every episode...and now hes using his old thug ties to look into whoever the cops are looking at.

Yep.

And the teacher's too obvious. But who else has access to all the same chemicals? That's right! Pops!

Just saying.

Deberg_1990 05-09-2011 06:46 AM

Got caught up and watched the past few episodes last night.

Whassups with Rosie's Aunt hitting on that dude at the funeral? Then why did she get pissed at the family friend?

Who was the dude that Holder was talking with in the car about his problems?

They have hinted that it could be a serial killer.......

Why was the teachers wife scared to open the door for Linden and had a hammer?

Loved the final scene of last nights episode with the FBI busting in, but i get the feeling it was only for shock value and will explained away in 5 minutes of the next episode. Show is starting to get in a predictable pattern again.....

IM getting tired of Linden acting like shes aways leaving.....waste of time, we all know shes not.

Im still watching though.....are you?

Deberg_1990 05-18-2011 06:27 AM

Am i the only one still watching this? Guess im alone......

Los Pollos Hermanos 05-18-2011 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7646350)
Am i the only one still watching this? Guess im alone......

I'm still watching. It's ok.

factortobe 05-18-2011 06:35 AM

Its a good show has me guess'n.

keg in kc 05-18-2011 01:17 PM

I'm still watching. Got a couple episodes behind but I'm caught up now. Not sure what I think about the whole terrorism tie.