ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Hamburger toppings (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=246390)

Bump 06-22-2011 09:49 PM

Wasabi horseradish (I'm addicted to this stuff)
Sauteed onions and mushrooms
swiss cheese
avocado

I make this all the time and this is my go to way to make a burger but I like pretty much every topping known to man.

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-22-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7710922)
Yeah, the threads about girls getting shit on are much better.

STFU

But there aren't 10 of them at least. STFU

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-22-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7710927)
Go to that next site and don't come back then. No one here is going to miss you, or that dumb**** Lemon Pie either.

LMAO

You're like the most unhappy person on here it seems which is saying a lot.

Oh and thanks for the neg rep anger boy. It might keep me up all night that Mr. Pissy doesn't like me.

Just Passin' By 06-22-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7710960)
But there aren't 10 of them at least. STFU

It's how the planet works. Get used to it. There are threads and spinoff threads all the time, too.

Wipe the sand out of your vagina and go play like a big girl, Nancy.

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-22-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7710982)
It's how the planet works. Get used to it. There are threads and spinoff threads all the time, too.

Wipe the sand out of your vagina and go play like a big girl, Nancy.

Yeah I've been around a long time before posting I know how it works here. I also know no one ever expresses their opinion about anything so I shouldn't either.

As for my vagina it's hot and pink and rather sandless but it does get bored with 10 threads about the same thing. It likes variety... like a slut.

Just Passin' By 06-22-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7710991)
Yeah I've been around a long time before posting I know how it works here. I also know no one ever expresses their opinion about anything so I shouldn't either.

As for my vagina it's hot and pink and rather sandless but it does get bored with 10 threads about the same thing. It likes variety... like a slut.

There's a thread tool that you can use. It's the "ignore thread" option. That'll let you eliminate all those similar threads from your screen. Problem solved, and no need for you to come off looking like a weeping vag in the process.

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-22-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7710999)
There's a thread tool that you can use. It's the "ignore thread" option. That'll let you eliminate all those similar threads from your screen. Problem solved, and no need for you to come off looking like a weeping vag in the process.

Thanks you're the most helpful poster ever.

Mmmm..... weaping vag... my favorite kind.... well almost any vag really...

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-22-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7710999)

Seriously thanks for the heads up on the ignore thread option. I'd never noticed it before and it rocks.

007 06-22-2011 11:52 PM

more meat

Bugeater 06-23-2011 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7710991)

Oh, so you HAVE been here before? Are you the latest Mooo/Buddha/whatever incarnation? If so, then you should know damn well that the last thing you want to do is show up and start bitching about the place.

luv 06-23-2011 07:18 AM

I was just curious is there was anything I hadn't heard of.

My polls aren't very popular, not informative, so I'll pass on creating one. If anyone else wants to run with that thought, they're welcome to take this list.

Predarat 06-23-2011 07:19 AM

Double Double
Cheese Cheese
Burger Burger
Please Please

rageeumr 06-23-2011 07:23 AM

May have been mentioned, but I've been known to enjoy a burger topped with brisket.

Fire Me Boy! 06-23-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7710475)
I'll second this. I know it's the off season for most of you but multiple threads of the same ****ing thing and all the damn rounds/heats/polls is the worst thing about the planet. Oh look 6 of the top 8 threads are all about desserts or man's men or or you favorite kind of beetle, turd color or burger topping. Next site on favorites is......

You're risking an ass fork.

HotRoute 06-23-2011 08:42 AM

Top Bun

Tomatoe slice
White onion slice
Iceberg lettuce leaf
2 strips of bacon
2 pieces of American Cheese
Hamburger Patty

Bottom Bun