ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Shannon Sharpe on NFL Today Game Cap (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264438)

The Franchise 10-01-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobomb (Post 8965325)
Cassel is terrible. Quinn is worse.

No he's not.

They need to start Quinn from here on out and this is the reason why.

They need to eliminate every possible QB on this roster. We know Cassel sucks. Get rid of him. If Quinn comes in and sucks....guess what.....get rid of him. If Stanzi has nothing.....get ****ing rid of him. Every one of those would be a strike against Pioli.

dallaschiefsfan 10-01-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8966456)
No he's not.

They need to eliminate every possible QB on this roster. We know Cassel sucks. Get rid of him. If Quinn comes in and sucks....guess what.....get rid of him. If Stanzi has nothing.....get ****ing rid of him. Every one of those would be a strike against Pioli.

THIS

Chiefnj2 10-01-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8966456)
No he's not.

Any other GM worth his salt knows that Quinn and Stanzi aren't the answer. You don't need to rule them out.

The worst, absolute worst thing, that could happen to this team is Quinn come in and play a little better than Cassel and steal an additional 2-3 wins. Screw that. I don't want anyone saving Pioli's job.

notorious 10-01-2012 09:55 AM

Sharpe looked like he was upset at how far his old rival has fallen.

Dave Lane 10-01-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobomb (Post 8965408)
Quinn has Tebow's arm without the mobility. Having Quinn as the backup had to be an intentional Pioli move to protect his $60M investment.

Give Stanzi a chance. He develops? Great, he sucks it up still a win come on down Matt Barkley.

scho63 10-01-2012 10:08 AM

Our three great QB's
  • King of Shit
  • Son of Shit
  • Nephew of Shit

:doh!:

A whole lotta shit!

frankotank 10-01-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8965417)
There is no way that Quinn is worse. During the time he was in he at least tried on a somewhat consistant basis to get the ball down the field. Matt Cassel is the worst QB in the league, period.

every time they show his face I just want to puke!
and the avatars some of you guys have, the one where he keeps missing putting the hat on his head....oh my GOD....the way his head jiggles back and forth....kinda like "oh well, whatever"....it's ****ing disgusting. delete that shit PLEASE! we don't want to see that bitches face anymore.

a Michigan fan yelling proudly & loudly.....
PUT IN THE NOTRE DAME KID! NOTRE DAME! NOTRE DAME!

htismaqe 10-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8966509)
Any other GM worth his salt knows that Quinn and Stanzi aren't the answer. You don't need to rule them out.

The worst, absolute worst thing, that could happen to this team is Quinn come in and play a little better than Cassel and steal an additional 2-3 wins. Screw that. I don't want anyone saving Pioli's job.

THIS.

BossChief 10-01-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8965337)
First four games this year. Down 40 to 17 to Falcons. Down 35-3 to Bills. Down 24-6 to Saints. Down 27-6 to Chargers. How in the hell does it get worse?

Indeed.

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 8963770)
Sharp is just about as big of a clueless and illiterate jackass as they come. How he got a job as an NFL analyst is beyond me. HOWEVER, he's spot on with Casshole and Matt has to be shown the bench by RC if he expects his tenure to continue beyond this season.

LMAO

Saccopoo 10-01-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8966542)
Give Stanzi a chance. He develops? Great, he sucks it up still a win come on down Matt Barkley.

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uplo...-rage-face.jpg

This:

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/ph...993-large.jpeg

Dave Lane 10-01-2012 12:35 PM

Not a fan sorry. Let me see his wonderlic score and we'll talk. He looks too much like Vince Young Part duex

DJ's left nut 10-01-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8966969)
Not a fan sorry. Let me see his wonderlic score and we'll talk. He looks too much like Vince Young Part duex

You're an idiot.

He looks nothing like Vince Young.

He looks, at worst, like a more athletic Ryan Tannehill.

I don't care if you like Barkley more (you're wrong, but to each their own). But comparing Smith to Young is the worst kind of ignorance and is essentially nothing more than racism. If the dude was white, you'd have never ever compared him to Young because they don't play even a remotely similar game or have an even remotely similar skill set.

In closing: You're still an idiot.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8966978)
You're an idiot.

He looks nothing like Vince Young.

He looks, at worst, like a more athletic Ryan Tannehill.

I don't care if you like Barkley more (you're wrong, but to each their own). But comparing Smith to Young is the worst kind of ignorance and is essentially nothing more than racism. If the dude was white, you'd have never ever compared him to Young because they don't play even a remotely similar game or have an even remotely similar skill set.

In closing: You're still an idiot.

Yeah I don't see him as Vince Young at all. Not at all.

the Talking Can 10-01-2012 12:46 PM

he looks like rodney king to me