ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ravens Mic'd up for Chiefs Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264945)

PRIEST 10-10-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8999084)
Omaha
Omaha
Omaha

checks to run almost every dam time

This :banghead:

gblowfish 10-10-2012 03:12 PM

On the two picks: Both times Cassel stared Bowe down all the way, didn't look anybody off. Bowe didn't help anything by having the ball go off his hands. The second pick was especially bad, because the Chiefs burned a time out in the 2nd half to set that play up. Burn a time out, come out of the time out, throw a pick.

We could have really used that time out at the end of the game when Baltimore was running clock on us.

COchief 10-10-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8999216)
How the **** would this help Pioli?

If he was going to take a dive, he would do it during a game where he performed well, not a game where he was pure shit.

Because then, Pioli (the evil genius you guys make him out to be) could be like "See, he is a good QB, but he got unlucky and got injured".

Having him "take a dive" in a game where he was shitting down his leg makes absolutely no sense.

Here are some interesting things to consider:

Cassel is Pioli's golden boy.

Pioli knew he was going to have to pull him eventually this game.

Pioli probably was protecting the pussy from the enormous round of applause and embarrassment of being pulled out of the game. If he had been pulled, there would have truly been 70K people cheering their ****ing asses off. This way he only got a handful.

Winston made the phantom block that got Cassel injured and conveniently created a false media hoopla to defer the attention.

This is the first time I have seen any angle of the hit in 4 days, do you know how many god damn cameras are at a NFL football game, guess where most are focused on any offensive play. Doesn't that seem the least bit strange?

Has anyone heard anything so far this week about Cassel's condition or diagnosis?

Cassel was swept off the field by Pioli's CIA henchmen almost immediately after.

The final point... HE SUPPOSEDLY GOT A CONCUSSION AND IT APPEARS FROM THIS ANGLE THAT NOT A SINGLE GOD DAMN THING TOUCHED HIS HELMET!!!

Remember, Pioli is a piece of shit who had zero problems with spygate and likely was a knowing participant. You seriously think the above is insane given his ridiculous affinity for Captian shit-his-pants?

Reerun_KC 10-10-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 8999249)

Pioli probably was protecting the pussy from the enormous round of applause and embarrassment of being pulled out of the game. If he had been pulled, there would have truly been 70K people cheering their ****ing asses off. This way he only got a handful.

Winston made the phantom block that got Cassel injured and conveniently created a false media hoopla to defer the attention.

This is the first time I have seen any angle of the hit in 4 days, do you know how many god damn cameras are at a NFL football game, guess where most are focused on any offensive play. Doesn't that seem the least bit strange?

Has anyone heard anything so far this week about Cassel's condition or diagnosis?

Cassel was swept off the field by Pioli's CIA henchmen almost immediately after.

The final point... HE SUPPOSEDLY GOT A CONCUSSION AND IT APPEARS FROM THIS ANGLE THAT NOT A SINGLE GOD DAMN THING TOUCHED HIS HELMET!!!

Remember, Pioli is a piece of shit who had zero problems with spygate and likely was a knowing participant. You seriously think the above is insane given his ridiculous affinity for Captian shit-his-pants?

And its all a rebuttal to our banner...

Trying to paint the fans in a negative way...

Genious on Pioli's part.

Now we have to be surgical with our counter strike on Oct 28

Fish 10-10-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

No mention of the chemtrails over Arrowhead that day?

Brock 10-10-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

You seriously think the above is insane given his ridiculous affinity for Captian shit-his-pants?

Yep.

Molitoth 10-10-2012 03:19 PM

Last year Cassel had a Mysterious "hand injury" that went the same way.

They came out with a statement way too long after claiming "fracture".
Excuse me while I channel Steve Deberg.

Typically Matt Cassel has been a tough little prick. He wanted to play a week after this apendectamy (sp?) ffs.

Personally I think they conspired the "hand Injury" and now they are doing the same thing with a "concussion".

I could be wrong. But anyone who would keep Matt Cassel as their QB after 3 years of suck, and continue to show us he is a terrible judge at talent evaluation... it wouldn't surprise me at all to pull this off.

Christ, I've had a concussion a few times and I didn't spend 3 days doing "tests" to figure it out.

-King- 10-10-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Yes. Perhaps you got that tin foil hat on a bit too tight.

-King- 10-10-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8999269)
Last year Cassel had a Mysterious "hand injury" that went the same way.

They came out with a statement way too long after claiming "fracture".
Excuse me while I channel Steve Deberg.

Typically Matt Cassel has been a tough little prick. He wanted to play a week after this apendectamy (sp?) ffs.

Personally I think they conspired the "hand Injury" and now they are doing the same thing with a "concussion".

I could be wrong. But anyone who would keep Matt Cassel as their QB after 3 years of suck, and continue to show us he is a terrible judge at talent evaluation... it wouldn't surprise me at all to pull this off.

Christ, I've had a concussion a few times and I didn't spend 3 days doing "tests" to figure it out.

You do realize he had surgery for the hand injury right?

Molitoth 10-10-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

"I was a little banged up, so that's what kept me out," Cassel said, adding that he thought he'd be OK to play at New England next Monday night. "I wanted to go but I was told not to."
This was Matt's comment after his hand injury. If he had surgery on it... then I am wrong and accept crow.

-King- 10-10-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8999284)
This was Matt's comment after his hand injury. If he had surgery on it... then I am wrong and accept crow.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-throwing-hand

And a lot of players think they can still play even when they're injured. Remember Berry?

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

His helmet was definitely touched. His helmet was basically sandwiched.

http://i.imgur.com/2fTYw.gif

The Franchise 10-10-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999299)
His helmet was definitely touched. His helmet was basically sandwiched.

http://i.imgur.com/2fTYw.gif

Pussy shot.

The Franchise 10-10-2012 03:29 PM

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...d-c859c4a19d2b

And now this video is no longer available.

Rausch 10-10-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8999313)
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...d-c859c4a19d2b

And now this video is no longer available.

LMAO