ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Open Letter to Clark... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266788)

BoneKrusher 11-19-2012 07:00 AM

Clark,
this team has gotten worse than it was in 2008 when Herm was here and you've stood by and let Scott run it into the ground.
are you really this stupid or do you only care about the money?

htismaqe 11-19-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 9132517)
You need a Head Coach with the leadership of Bill Cowher, a GM with a good head on his shoulders in the vein of Marty Schottenheimer, and an Offensive Coordinator who is constantly changing up the teams' playbook to throw their opponents off guard, like Al Saunders.

Aha! The Trifecta of FAIL!

WilliamTheIrish 11-19-2012 12:02 PM

Clark, I'll keep it simple:

1) Don't be besties with the next GM. It's a difficult business. GM candidates have to know they are held to a performance standard.

2) Get a f'ing QB. I mean really...

gblowfish 11-19-2012 12:06 PM

Let's face facts:

1) Clark doesn't live here. Nobody in Dallas cares what he does to us.

2) He's married to a beauty queen. If he needs sympathy sex, he gets world class num nums.

3) He makes millions whether they win or lose.

4) He likes Soccer better.

5) His dad......never liked you.

Saulbadguy 11-19-2012 12:06 PM

Attach a virus to the e-mail. IMO.

gblowfish 11-19-2012 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have another idea.

Clark's daughter Gracie is 13 years old and is a clothes horse. Maybe we should send her a whole box of "Fire Pioli" gear to Stately Clark Manor in Dallas. If we can get Gracie on our side, we win. What dad can repeatedly say no to his firmly insistent 13 year old daughter?

Imagine if Clark comes home and his daughter Gracie is wearing a "Fire Pioli" shirt across the dinner table?

Devastating, powerful, perfect surgical strike on our target audience. Marketing prowess at peak efficiency!

I learned this tactic from the Donald Segretti Graduate School of Political Provocation. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

teedubya 11-19-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9133363)
Attach a virus to the e-mail. IMO.

ROFL LMAO :LOL: :evil:

HIChief 11-19-2012 01:18 PM

Hostile Take Over!

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9132250)
Let's email Clark this thread. What do you want to tell him? :evil:

Threaten a hostile take over buyout of the Chiefs franchise by the municipalities of Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri.

gblowfish 11-19-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HIChief (Post 9133596)
Threaten a hostile take over buyout of the Chiefs franchise by the municipalities of Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri.

I can tell you don't live here. KCK and KCMO are BROKE AS SHIT!

In58men 11-19-2012 01:25 PM

Dear Clark,

How does it feel to be the worst team in the NFL? You haven't done a ****ing thing to fix it, so I guess you're okay with it. Die in a fire

Bearcat 11-19-2012 01:39 PM

I seriously doubt Pioli and Hunt are the first to read their email, especially if any random fan can figure out where to send it... and if something does get to them, you'll come off as just another dumbass fan unless it's well written and isn't focused on blame and ridicule.

Flopnuts' post is a great example of how to get through to them, if it's possible at all. Trying to ruffle feathers with some kind of 'epic beatdown' is pointlessly juvenile and does more harm than good when it comes to the possibility of future communication.

FloridaMan88 11-19-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9132479)
No one, including myself, cares what you think.

Then why does your vagina quake and go into full epic meltdown mode every time I post?

You are owned.

Case closed.

FloridaMan88 11-19-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9133676)
I seriously doubt Pioli and Hunt are the first to read their email, especially if any random fan can figure out where to send it... and if something does get to them, you'll come off as just another dumbass fan unless it's well written and isn't focused on blame and ridicule.

Flopnuts' post is a great example of how to get through to them, if it's possible at all. Trying to ruffle feathers with some kind of 'epic beatdown' is pointlessly juvenile and does more harm than good when it comes to the possibility of future communication.

Newsflash, Clark doesn't give a shit what average fans think.

The only way to get through to him is to rally the Chiefs sponsors to take a stand.

Is that a longshot situation? Maybe, but the success of the entire Save Our Chiefs movement and what happened yesterday would have been considered a longshot 2 months ago.

Anything is possible.

teedubya 11-19-2012 01:45 PM

Well, this thread certainly won't be emailed now... LOL @ the numbnuts.

HIChief 11-19-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9132332)
When the Chiefs are good... Arrowhead is at 100% occupancy with many more out in the parking lot, tailgating, even though they have no ticket...

The tradition that we've loved is gone. The players used to have TV shows and Radio shows... they used to have Foundations that supported the local community. We got to know and love the players... the former players were welcome and it was a family atmosphere.

Now, it's more like a military compound. Not a family, but a regime.

Pioli and this dark cloud have to be removed.

If not, untold thousands will fail to renew Season Tickets. That is a certainty.

I will add that viewing my first game ever at Arrowhead back in October, against the Raiders, I was very disappointed with the whole experience after entering the stadium. It wasn't that this Hawaii Boy was freezing his ass off on the shady side of the stadium either. That damn colossal speaker above the south end zone drown out any and all conversation between plays. No one could hear anyone else talking (critiquing) between plays. Seems this is the new "noise" of the Kansas City Chiefs--a poor and offensive substitute for what was once raucous fan noise. What sucked more was the play and demeanor of the team. They just pretty much sauntered on-and-off the field between possessions like their balls were too big and got in the way. They just didn't look prepared to do battle with the opposing team. The Marine Corps Silent Drill Team at half-time was far and away MORE professional. And, that's their moonlighting job! They actually lay their life on the line for peanuts compared to what most of the ass-clowns wearing red and gold are pulling down. I've had so much more fun at College and High School games where my team lost! For $195 a ticket, I felt ripped-off.:mad: