ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Tony Dungee would draft Aaron Murray (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267072)

Chiefnj2 11-26-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9153878)
Dude, NOBODY was saying that.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=Sanchez

RealSNR 11-26-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9154054)

Where does it say he's the best QB prospect to come out in 10 years?

DeezNutz 11-26-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9154054)

It appears I was wrong about Sanchez, but most of my posts (I stopped reading halfway through) hold up pretty well today, so that's fortunate.

Chiefnj2 11-26-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9154090)
Where does it say he's the best QB prospect to come out in 10 years?

It said Stafford and Sanchez were two of the best prospects to come out in 5 years. 10 years, or 5 years, it doesn't matter. This board was completely infatuated with Sanchez and Clausen. If people disagreed they were attacked by the drafturbator mob.

RealSNR 11-26-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9154109)
It said Stafford and Sanchez were two of the best prospects to come out in 5 years. 10 years, or 5 years, it doesn't matter. This board was completely infatuated with Sanchez and Clausen. If people disagreed they were attacked by the drafturbator mob.

That may have been a stretch, but you have to admit that in that thread people were reticent to draft Sanchez mostly because he wasn't perfect.

It's almost as if the Chiefs can't have an Andrew Luck then fans want no part of the QB. Yet they're willing to give chances to garbage like Brodie Croyle and Matt Cassel.

THAT'S the asinine part of that thread, not the reach on Mark Sanchez.

King_Chief_Fan 11-26-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9153379)
on Dan Patrick show, Dungee says Murray is a Franchise QB and if he comes out would draft him over Barkley and Geno Smith.

basically said that Murray is the best QB in the draft

okay, but Dungee has to be willing to take the head coach role here:p

chiefzilla1501 11-26-2012 04:13 PM

I really like Aaron Murray in terms of having just the ideal skill set.

I'm disappointed in his development this year. I don't think he's well coached. His mechanics feel too robotic to me, as does his way of looking through his reads. I think his upside is terrific with good coaching, but it will take a pretty big leap of faith. The way he's playing right now isn't going to be good enough for the NFL.

durtyrute 11-26-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9153893)
College & NFL QB rating systems are not the same.

A 91.3 QB rating in college is not good. This is evident when you look at his average rating over the other 10 games Georgia played - 202.1.

Thanks.....I didn't know that :thumb:

Mr. Laz 11-27-2012 11:51 AM

oh ... guess what Jack Harry covered on his segment last night?

Dungee and Aaron Murray .....

:spock:

Jack Harry should pay Cplanet finder fees or something.

Sorter 11-27-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9156590)

LMAOLMAO

htismaqe 11-27-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9156590)

Nah, knowing that crotchety old **** is reading our stuff is it's own reward... :D

Mr. Laz 11-27-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9156619)
Nah, knowing that crotchety old **** is reading our stuff is it's own reward... :D

he might as well of just read this thread on air

completely stole his shit directly from this thread.

LMAO

BlackHelicopters 11-27-2012 12:26 PM

Didn't know Jack Harry was still alive until I heard him on the radio the other day. Dude was old when I was in school in the late 80's. Scotch must be a helluva preservative.

RustShack 11-27-2012 12:48 PM

I've always been on the Geno wagon, but after that iowa state game he's just a little punk. Not sure if its been talked about since I haven't been around, but at halftime of the game he got in our DC's face and tried pushing him over. He also started taunting the student section. Not a leader at all.

savchief 11-27-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9153466)
Aaron Murray has apparently already graduated so i would think that would increase the possibility of him declaring.

He graduated before this school year started. He's in grad school going for his doctorate in Industrial-Occupational Psychology or some overpaid HR crapjob title like that.

He benefited from a great running game this year, and some pretty good receivers. He has mostly improved over the course of the year except for a couple of games. He's not worth a high first from what I've seen.