ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft National Football Post's first 2013 mock (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267367)

Lzen 12-05-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180142)
Wait a sec, I was thinking Collin Klein, Fullback, Kansas State

FYP

ChiTown 12-05-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9182162)
FYP

BIG mistake.

Do you want to have to call timeout every 5 minutes to clean up the blood on the field from his elbows? Come on!

suds79 12-05-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9182154)
More importantly, how did the hosts of the show respond? Did they agree with him?

They didn't really react which I agree. It's an interview, you have the "expert on". You let them say their piece.

They said when the interview was done they go back and forth on what to do but ultimately still think you take a QB.

Lzen 12-05-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9182173)
BIG mistake.

Do you want to have to call timeout every 5 minutes to clean up the blood on the field from his elbows? Come on!

Actually, I was just trying to make a joke about Klein being a FB. Not that the Chiefs will draft him. ;)

Geno Smith all the way, baby. No puppies get killed this time.

ChiTown 12-05-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9182185)
Actually, I was just trying to make a joke about Klein being a FB. Not that the Chiefs will draft him. ;)

Geno Smith all the way, baby. No puppies get killed this time.

Wait a sec, CK's NOT a FB?

BTW, Thanks for your efforts to save that poor defenseless puppy. It's not his fault that the Chiefs management sucks.

King_Chief_Fan 12-05-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9182078)
The coaching decision will be made LONG before the draft.

agree......but imagine the conversation with a coaching candidate.

RealSNR 12-05-2012 09:20 AM

I'd love it if the Chiefs drafted Collin Klein

...for Geno to poop on

Deberg_1990 12-05-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9182182)
They didn't really react which I agree. It's an interview, you have the "expert on". You let them say their piece.

They said when the interview was done they go back and forth on what to do but ultimately still think you take a QB.

So this was an alledged expert who said this?? There are alot of really stupid experts out there or they are really uneducated about the Chiefs situation.

The only situation i would say dont draft a QB would be if there was a P. Manning available, or a Matt Schuab type. It pains me to say this...but a really good FA QB or a top QB we can trade for. I only say that because there appears to be no consensus #1 QB to pick from. I have no idea whos going to be available this offseason?

If not, then yes, the Chiefs definatately need to draft a QB, even if its considered a reach by some.

ChiTown 12-05-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9182201)
So this was an alledged expert who said this?? There are alot of really stupid experts out there or they are really uneducated about the Chiefs situation.

The only situation i would say dont draft a QB would be if there was a P. Manning available, or a Matt Schuab type. It pains me to say this...but a really good FA QB or a top QB we can trade for. I only say that because there appears to be no consensus #1 QB to pick from. I have no idea whos going to be available this offseason?

If not, then yes, the Chiefs definatately need to draft a QB, even if its considered a reach by some.

The ONLY reach, for the Chiefs, is if the DO NOT draft a QB with their first pick. PERIOD. END OF ****ING STORY.

RealSNR 12-05-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9182201)

Joe Flacco, but the Ravens are probably going to pay far out the ass to keep him

Deberg_1990 12-05-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9182206)
The ONLY reach, for the Chiefs, is if the DO NOT draft a QB with their first pick. PERIOD. END OF ****ING STORY.

Ill wait and see how the combine and post bowl season evaluation period plays out for alot of these QBs. Some are going to rise....some are going to fall.

DC.chief 12-05-2012 09:31 AM

My dog made a better mock draft than this

ChiTown 12-05-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9182213)
Ill wait and see how the combine and post bowl season evaluation period plays out for alot of these QBs. Some are going to rise....some are going to fall.

My Brother's and I have already made an agreement. If the Chiefs don't draft a QB with their first pick, we are done with our season tickets. My Family has had season tickets going back to Municipal Stadium days. I'm ****ing sick of being ****ed in the ass by these clowns, and them telling the fans it's the "right 53", and "it's a process". Draft a gawdamn QB or F.O.D.

Deberg_1990 12-05-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9182228)
My Brother's and I have already made an agreement. If the Chiefs don't draft a QB with their first pick, we are done with our season tickets. My Family has had season tickets going back to Municipal Stadium days. I'm ****ing sick of being ****ed in the ass by these clowns, and them telling the fans it's the "right 53", and "it's a process". Draft a gawdamn QB or F.O.D.

Completely understand. Ive stated i wont spend another dime on them until Pioli is gone.

suds79 12-05-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9182213)

This.

I think there has been a lot of overreaction/panic about what the Chiefs will do because there isn't a QB projected to be worthy of #1.

It's early in the process and draft stock ebs & flows. A lot of time to see what happens and based on what I remember, it seems QBs always rise as we get closer to the draft with those pro day workouts where QBs always look good.

So we'll see how it plays out.