ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peter Kings take on Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268583)

Bowser 01-07-2013 12:02 PM

Bowser's official response to Peter King's take....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DDvaqEQStCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

COchief 01-07-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9291941)
You know they can call him any nickname they want.I CALL HIM GONE DON'T MENTION HIM ANYMORE

He needs to be universally hated for many years, he must pay for his sins against us. I want to fly a banner at the opening home game next season that says "We haven't forgotten we still hate you Fat Scott!"

We suffered through four years of Kasl for his moronic ego, he does not get off with a week of hatred.

duncan_idaho 01-07-2013 12:10 PM

My take on Peter King's take (Email sent directly to him):

Peter:

Regarding your continued defense of Scott Pioli, I have a few questions I'd like you to think about.

You mention Andy Reid jumping all over this job, and that Pioli didn't leave the cupboard bare. And yes, there is an attractive core around which a good coach can build a team. But how many of those players are Scott Pioli draft picks, and how many were here when he arrived?

In four years at the helm, Pioli has brought in just 2 players who look to be part of that core: Justin Houston and Eric Berry. All the other key players - Brandon Albert, Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Brandon Flowers, Derrick Johnson - were already in place when Pioli arrived. This DESPITE multiple early-round picks (that were wasted on players like Tyson Jackson, Dexter McCluster, Javier Arenas, etc.)

The new leadership inherits basically the same exact core that Pioli did - except that four years of their careers are gone.

How much of Andy Reid's desire for this job had to do with his belief in the ownership (And what Dick Vermeil told him about the Hunt family when asked)?

How much of it had to do with the cap room Pioli hoarded while quality players like Brandon Carr (And soon to be Brandon Albert and Dwayne Bowe, had he been allowed to stay) walked elsewhere?

How much of it had to do with the top draft position the Chiefs find themselves in, thanks to Pioli's inability to field a team capable of winning, coached by a man capable of winning in the NFL as the top guy?

Al Czervik 01-07-2013 12:15 PM

King can eat a bag of dicks....

Lets gloss over the fact that the Chiefs are being sued due to his fat ass but instead cry foul cuz the fans were to hard on him....

What a fuktard

Mi_chief_fan 01-07-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9291590)
I haven't read the thread, but **** Peter King. Reid didn't want anywhere else because RoboCarl and Herman ****ing Edwards stocked this team for 'Team-killer' Pioli. 'Team-killer' Pioli did nothing with it. **** King, and mother**** 'Team-killer' Pioli!

I borrowed your picture.

kcfanXIII 01-07-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9291551)
Wait until the Chiefs lose a game or they happen to be 4-6 or something...and King will write something like "See, told ya so Chiefs fans....be careful what you wish for, the grass isnt always greener"

Brace yourselves.

sadly, 4-6 would be an improvement.

philfree 01-07-2013 02:34 PM

I think Pioli should become the GM that shan't be named. His time here is over so can we just move on and have all threads about him disapear off the front page of the forum? I'm sick of hearing about his stupid ass.

DTLB58 01-07-2013 03:37 PM

The problem with the national media guys is they are "friends" with these guys because they have given them inside info through the years for their job.
They aren't us fans who have sat through and watched every draft pick and shitty play for 4 years and agonized our hard earned money away while we watched this team go in the toilet to the #1 overall pick.

PK doesn't have a horse in this race. If you read his stories about his daughters games and how passionate he is about her winning and losing those.....If there were a "Pioli" controlling the outcome of that, he might be writing something different.

Raiderhater 01-07-2013 05:10 PM

How does anyone defend a guy who ended player charities?

Spott 01-07-2013 05:10 PM

Peter King gargles donkey scrotum sweat.

Buehler445 01-07-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9293208)

No shit.

Plus I can't believe this isn't getting more publicity. That's a horrible thing. ****ing terrible.

I mean, disallowing Charity? What the **** is the matter with you?

Raiderhater 01-07-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9293221)
No shit.

Plus I can't believe this isn't getting more publicity. That's a horrible thing. ****ing terrible.

My only regret is that it took me this long to think of that as an argument against him. Could have made for a very interesting banner. I admit to being more than a little slow at times.

htismaqe 01-07-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9293208)

:clap::clap::clap:

FAX 01-07-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9293221)
No shit.

Did he really do that, Mr. Buehler445? I mean, I've heard that said ... here. But I've never actually read anything anywhere else that indicates he dictated the end of player charities or community involvement.

It's not that it's entirely unbelievable. Dr. Evil would bite the head off a baby. But things like the Joplin disaster outreach come to mind.

FAX

Buehler445 01-07-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9293256)
Did he really do that, Mr. Buehler445? I mean, I've heard that said ... here. But I've never actually read anything anywhere else that indicates he dictated the end of player charities or community involvement.

It's not that it's entirely unbelievable. Dr. Evil would bite the head off a baby. But things like the Joplin disaster outreach come to mind.

FAX

I think there were some articles stating such, but I don't remember enough of them to search them.