ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 2012 AP NFL All Pro Team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268793)

Jewish Rabbi 03-19-2013 08:56 PM

You're a little bitch, IMO

Quesadilla Joe 03-19-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9515012)
What about our bet you little snivel?

I honored that bet for 3 or 4 months and then ran out of shit to say. Even after those 3 or 4 months, 60 or 70% of the posts I made were as a Chiefs fan, and EVERY time I mentioned the Broncos I would call them the Donks or when I mentioned Elway I would call him horseface. Every. Single. Time.

Hammock Parties 03-19-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9515022)
I honored that bet for 3 or 4 months

So you admit to being a son of a bitch.

Quesadilla Joe 03-19-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9515023)
So you admit to being a son of a bitch.

The only time I slipped up on that bet was when the Broncos were courting Manning and then directly after the draft. Other than that, I 100% honored the bet.

LoneWolf 03-19-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9515013)
And year long bets are stupid. That's why I tried bargaining with PGM about making it only last 3 months. I did my 3 months, and then some, that is long enough IMO. There were even comments after I agreed to the bet saying how lopsided it was in PGM's favor.

You still agreed to the bet you dumb ****. Mods, BANHAMMER please.

RealSNR 03-19-2013 09:18 PM

I lost a $100 bet the other day.

I gave the guy $25 and said, "That's a more than reasonable amount, right? Should be enough."

RealSNR 03-19-2013 09:21 PM

The Donks were heavily favored in that game. PGM had the odds against him. It's only fair that you agreed to the bet on his terms or none at all, Knowmo.

If there's ANYBODY who should have only had to serve 3 months, it's PGM. Not you.

And is there any question that PGM would have served his payment for the full year if the Ravens lost?

You're a ****ing moron, a pussy, and a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity. You have no honor.

LoneWolf 03-19-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9515055)

I gave the guy $25 and said, "That's a more than reasonable amount, right? Should be enough."

I'll bet he said, "that's good enough. I know you wouldn't have made the bet if you knew you were going to lose." He then reached out and playfully messed up you hair. :D

RealSNR 03-19-2013 09:25 PM

Also, if this situation were entirely true, I would have given the guy $25 but put it in an envelope and hid it somewhere in the middle of nowhere, then I would have told him to go pick it up himself with a treasure map.

Knowmo couldn't resist during those 3 months and sent me cute little rep messages all the time.

BossChief 03-19-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9515011)
No I didn't, I think the compromise was you had my sig for a while and I have never welched on a sig or avatar bet.

Bullshit. You stopped early like 3 times and I had to pm you to remind you to put the sig back up.

That was AFTER I let you stay after you should have had to leave this place.

-King- 03-19-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9515013)
And year long bets are stupid. That's why I tried bargaining with PGM about making it only last 3 months. I did my 3 months, and then some, that is long enough IMO. There were even comments after I agreed to the bet saying how lopsided it was in PGM's favor.

Yeah, no one cares about your opinion though. Go back to the donkey boards. It's been fun without you. Take Blackmon while you're it.

RealSNR 03-19-2013 09:32 PM

Tell you what, Knowmo. Leave now and don't come back for the ENTIRE rest of your sentence, and people will forget all about this and not call you a welcher.

DaneMcCloud 03-19-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9515026)
The only time I slipped up on that bet was when the Broncos were courting Manning and then directly after the draft. Other than that, I 100% honored the bet.

:facepalm:

100% ****

Quesadilla Joe 03-19-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9515077)
Bullshit. You stopped early like 3 times and I had to pm you to remind you to put the sig back up.

That was AFTER I let you stay after you should have had to leave this place.

No. That never happened. I haven't deleted any of my PM's and I only have two PM's from you...

One telling me I lost the bet, and then the other asking if I wanted to let you have my sig, my username, or my avy. I agreed to let you have my sig and I never took it off until the bet was over.

Quesadilla Joe 03-19-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9515055)

This is nothing like that. The bet was for both of us to go a full year but I wanted to negotiate it down to three months. PGM then decided to make me honor the bet for the year, but he only had to honor it for three months. That is BS.