ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Well, crazy things happen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268834)

notorious 01-13-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9315722)
:p You WERE reverse trolling right? Right????

I'll shoot you straight, I thought Denver was going to fist Baltimore. The cold weather made me think it would be closer, though.

Like I have said, I've had some major Como Mojo going on since picking OU to beat Notre Dame.

Oh well, I am happy as a pig in shit that I was wrong. :D

GloryDayz 01-13-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9312754)
I said a number of times that this could happen... Good game though, while I didn't like the outcome, it was a good game. There were bad calls by the refs against both teams. A few questionable calls by Denver, but the two teams played well and unfortunately for me ... they lost.

You kids enjoy crotch kicking KnoMo and the rest of us... I am going to let this settle for a day or two and move on. It was a great season, 2013 will be fun as well.

Later.

It's all good, but I gotta think many of the other fans are this lady:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...p8quo1_500.jpg

morphius 01-13-2013 10:00 PM

Denver was playing a much different team than they had faced a few weeks before, and Denver couldn't have played a much easier schedule the last half the year. Them losing shouldn't have been a shock to much of anyone.

I didn't think the refs did that bad of a job, and the call on Champ late in the game was the right call. The announcers completely missed that Champ had his arm on his back he was also keeping his arm from moving forward making it nearly impossible for the guy to get both hands up and catch the ball with.

BigMeatballDave 01-13-2013 10:11 PM

Denver could not have picked a worse time for their D to completely suck ass.

More than anything else, that is what lost the game.

Pitt Gorilla 01-13-2013 10:25 PM

Wait a minute. John fox is Denver's HC? That can't be right.

rtmike 01-14-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9312789)
MHM I feel bad for you and Blueflame but thats about it to be honest.

I really enjoyed you guys spending all that money for the AFCW Championship that you could have easily won with Tebow this year

Aaa...they're like 50 million under the cap.

TIED5573 01-14-2013 01:29 AM

1995 chiefs, 13-3, lost to colts

1997 chiefs, 13-3, lost to f'n donks. Donks win SB.

2012 donks, 13-3, lost to Ravens. Ravens win SB????

2012 chiefs lose to Ravens, 9-6....

Yeah, we know....

Karma's a bitch

fathead 01-14-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9312766)
Not talking shit to you, man. You don't deserve it. It's no secret I'm reveling in Broncos Nation's tears this morning, but not yours.

Well played sir ........well played

mdchiefsfan 01-14-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornholeeater (Post 9312928)
Your mom isn't here.

She is here though. ZING!!!

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2013 04:53 AM

**** the broncos

ride your donkey back to whereever you go

save your tears for lube for Demarius Thomas's cock

THE CHIEFS TIME IS COMING

You hear me???

CHIEFS!

ChiefGator 01-14-2013 05:26 AM

The only worrisome thing for the Broncos has to be the small window they have with Manning. Otherwise, I imagine a 13-3 season is MUCH more fun than a 2-14 season. So.. yeah, great, fun season.

Is Champ really becoming that bad? Or was it just an extraodinarily bad game for him. Watching him I also thought maybe he should slide over to safety.

InChiefsHeaven 01-14-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9316590)
The only worrisome thing for the Broncos has to be the small window they have with Manning. Otherwise, I imagine a 13-3 season is MUCH more fun than a 2-14 season. So.. yeah, great, fun season.

Is Champ really becoming that bad? Or was it just an extraodinarily bad game for him. Watching him I also thought maybe he should slide over to safety.

Champ's been at it for what, 13 seasons? That's what his problem is. I agree, move to safety.

My take on the game was, they pussed out at the end of the first half and again at the end of regulation. No killer instinct. They needed to be aggressive...which I would have expected with Manning at the helm. Instead, they went all Marty...

The Donk D was shit. Absolute shit. How you can let that last pass happen...is stunning.

Meh. End of the day, Donks could have won but didn't. I feel a little better about them now than I did say mid-season.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-14-2013 05:52 PM

1-4 vs. winning teams. Some of us have been talking ALL YEAR about how they magically got better against the underbelly of the schedule. They were still a good team, but not some unbeatable juggernaut some made them out to be.

BlackHelicopters 01-14-2013 06:19 PM

Damn shame.