ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Computers Anonymous just hacked USSC.gov over the Aaron Schwartz "suicide" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269334)

Rasputin 01-26-2013 10:17 AM

Anonymous sounds like a Draftebater.

pr_capone 01-26-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9352394)
Anonymous sounds like a Draftebater.

draftabulator (if you are referring to Wendy)

Rasputin 01-26-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9352404)
draftabulator (if you are referring to Wendy)

Yes thank you. Draftabulator I was referring it to the Wendy meets a Draftabulator.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-26-2013 10:43 AM

"The fissile material" does not allude to real warheads, nor do they have missile codes. It's rhetoric.

houstonwhodat 01-26-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9352049)
That might redefine ballsy.

If the people behind this get caught they're probably going to be tried for cyberterrorism.

This also makes me want to put all of my money in my mattress.

See "fire sale"

Rausch 01-26-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9352416)
"The fissile material" does not allude to real warheads, nor do they have missile codes. It's rhetoric.

You sure?

'Cause I got two school busses on order and know a guy that will operate a backhoe for meth...

BigRedChief 01-26-2013 11:05 AM

Just in case you are not aware.............

The "Anonymous" group is not what you think they are.
  • The originators of the group no longer exists. They were taken down hard.
  • Now, some wannabees are using the originators names.
  • There are several splinter groups of Anonymous that don't communicate with each other and plan "stuff" on their own.
  • China, Russia, people who Google hacks and criminal gangs are hacking and using the "Anonymous" cover for their motives to hack.
  • "Anonymous" attempts to hack US government and military surfaces at least 1,000,000 times every single day.

notorious 01-26-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9352444)

• Now, some wannabees and people who Google hacks are using the orginators names.
  • There are several splinter groups of Anonymous that don't communicate with each other and plan "stuff" on their own.
  • China, Russia and the gangs are hacking and using the "Anonymous" cover for their motives to hack.
  • Anonymous attempts to hack US government and military surfaces at least 1,000,000 times every single day.

:eek:

I thought they would be from unfriendly nations trying to gain our support.

houstonwhodat 01-26-2013 11:06 AM

What's up with this link it doesn't work.

BigRedChief 01-26-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9352447)
:eek:

I thought they would be from unfriendly nations trying to gain our support.

And when these non-state sponsored hackers are stupid enough to go after the honey pot......their life takes a turn for the worse and not a public word is ever spoken. The DOD has the best hackers in the world. No one is even close. Even if the hacker has the individual skills, they don't have the tools the DOD hackers have at their disposal.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-26-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9352444)

• Now, some wannabees are using the originators names.
  • China, Russia, people who Google hacks and criminal gangs are hacking and using the "Anonymous" cover for their motives to hack.
  • "Anonymous" attempts to hack US government and military surfaces at least 1,000,000 times every single day.

They probably aren't wannabees if they are hacking government websites. They is.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-26-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9352457)
And when these non-state sponsored hackers are stupid enough to go after the honey pot......their life takes a turn for the worse and not a public word is ever spoken.

Does this bother you?

BigRedChief 01-26-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9352467)
Does this bother you?

Yes as does many other things.

BigRedChief 01-26-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9352462)
They probably aren't wannabees if they are hacking government websites. They is.

you'd be surprised at the stupidity of someone who thinks they are really smart and won't get caught.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-26-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9352484)
you'd be surprised at the stupidity of someone who thinks they are really smart and won't get caught.

No doubt. I was questioning your usage of "wannabees". I was wondering "wannabees" in what sense? They clearly have some ability.